#01 Until you came

Description

 

 Epilogue:

Kangin POV

     I’ve known her since I first enter the world of an elementary student. We first met each other in our first grade… I was sleeping peacefully under a tree at the school backyard when a girl with innocent cute face, chinky eyes, and long black straight hair fell beside me like an angel from heaven. I stare at her and she smile back at me…her smile… is sweet like honey…and her eyes… they’re like stars that twinkle. “Oh I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to wake you up I just lost my balance and fell hehehe… I like climbing trees so much because it makes me feel like I’m in heaven… Oh sorry, I’m just talking to myself, by the way I’m Jun Ryo Ah you can call me Rui… ummm… can we be friends??” she said. Her voice woke me up from my gaze. She offered me her hand. At first I hesitated but I shook it after some seconds then I introduced myself to her… “I’m Kangin by the way, the real name’s Kim Young Woon nice to meet you” I smiled at her… her hands were so soft and warm… We chat like old friends do… I learned that she writes stories and she’s trying to study cooking, can you believe it? Cooking? At her young age?

The bell rang for the afternoon classes. We run to our classrooms, good thing that our teachers are not yet there. She bid me goodbye and enter her classroom. It’s so lucky that my classroom is in front of hers and my sit is next to the window of the corridor that’s why I can see her through those glass windows. Her two friends went near to her at once when she entered the room.

“Hey what are you staring at?” Hyukjae, one of my friends tap my shoulder.

“Ahh.. He’s looking that girl” Leeteuk but in out of no where

“ Her name is Jun Ryo Ah also known as Rui. One of those smarties in her class. Her hobbies are reading, writing and cooking. That’s all I know about her” Siwon informed.

“She’s Kinda awesome in some way” I murmured. “what did you say?” Yesung asked

I just return my sight to my target, who’s laughing with her friends. As my class moves on I didn’t realize that I was observing her every moves and expressions until I heard the bell rang for dismissal. When I walk in the house my mother greeted me from the kitchen and said “So? How’s your first day?”

“Fine”

I replied and went directly to my room. I threw my bag somewhere and jump on the bed as I reminisced the things that happened in school.

Weeks passed by rapidly and we became close friends… we always eat together on breaks and play at the park like what normal kids do… One night after dinner I decided to take a walk at the park… the coldness of the night wind pierced through my coat. The dark night is full of twinkling stars. I sat on a swing and surprised to see her sitting on the nearby bench playing with her puppy. Maybe because of my too much staring that caused her to look towards my place. I left my swing and decided to go near her. I pat the head of her dog before sitting beside her. She look at me with her dark brown orbs and smile… the usual…we talk about so many things, we didn’t even realize that it’s already dark and the light posts are starting to lit. I offered to take her home… Arg!!! How idiot! I didn’t even realize that she’s my neighbor. “Oppa can we consider each other as best friends? I mean since we became closer and know each other’s secrets… Is it ok Oppa?”She asked when we arrived at her place; I blushed but tried to hide it away. “Hmm… okay…” I answered. She smiled and entered the house happily. The next day after getting ready I decided to pick her up and I’m glad when her mother agreed about that. Since then I always pick her up and assist her in going home…Being with her for almost a decade really changed my life… and that childhood feeling that I first felt, changed into something stronger that made me look at her not only just a friend but the girl that made the dark existence inside myself disappear not ‘Until she came’… in my life…

 Now…we’re in our junior year in high school and I’m trying to tell myself to confess her my feelings that started by that first memory I cherished when she appeared in my life… But there’s a big question that blocks my strong will… ‘How will I confess it to her?’

END POV