From U

WONKYU LIFE

I wrote this two days ago to distract myself from writing a very long chapter of dots.

The title is From U because of the last line of this fic. Those are the lyrics of From U, also the line Kyuhyun wrote on AtG album he gave to Siwon.

Oh and Kyuhyun is sick and I am so sad. T.T my baby.... Hope he gets well soon.

 

------------------------------------------------------

It was another round of Mozart musical Kyuhyun had just finished performing that night, he was sitting on the chair holding a notebook with calendar inside; while the coordie noona was removing his make-up. He marked the date with a cross sign exhaling deeply.

"Whoaaa... it's your musical schedule? so packed up without us realizing" the woman commented.

Kyuhyun replied with a smile, not the cheerful one though.

"Why? Are you exhausted?" The stylist suspected.

"No... it's just..." he stared at the calendar intensely "Nothing." He added and raised from his seat, taking his backpack ready to go home.

There was no written deal between him and Siwon that they have to be completely distanced on public space, it was just a habit, a careful move. Kyuhyun has been keeping one VIP invitation since the beginning of the musical, he usually didn't keep it for a special someone, because he knew that one couldn't show up on his event, but this musical was different; it was the dream musical he always wanted to perform, he always wanted to stand on the stage, singing those Mozart songs: that made him wanted to show to the world that he could do that, especially to his world.

He hoped, to the slightest chance, that person who claimed as his world would watch him, at least once. But until the last seven performances, that person never came; couldn't.

"Sunggyu and Yesungie hyung who came to watch Kyuzart. There are only six shows left."

He knew he was childish sometimes, he could just ask Siwon to come but he was afraid the answer was still the same as many many excuses for the absence of the previous musicals, so he sent it to twitter.

Siwon called like usual but he never talked about the twitter update 'six shows left', not even when Kyuhyun made the VIP invitation photo as his profile picture on his personal kakaotalk with cryptic message 'How I wish...' It seemed Siwon purposely didn't discuss it, for he also felt bad about it.

Kyuhyun worked too hard, flied from country to country in just a week; exhaustion was inevitable, his voice was hoarse and he got fever, but he as usually didn't take it seriously. He kept performing, until the manager suspected the change.

"Kyuhyun-ah... are you really alright? Shouldn't we go to doctor at this point?"

"Don't worry. I am fine."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two last shows in Seoul, his co-stars in Wherther musical came to support, of course the said man who got rumored with him a few years ago was present there. He was happy to see them and wanted to share it to the world, completely forgot that someone was always jealous with his relationship with the senior musical actor.

"Hey..." Kyuhyun answered the call gleefully But contrast to him, the person on the other end of the line sounded upset.

"He was there."

"Huh?"

"He was there" he recited

"He came with the others."

"I know...but..."

"Then come and watch." Kyuhyun blurted.

"You know I can't.. " Siwon replied almost immediately.

"But..."

"Kyu..."

"Then stop being whiny about people coming to support..." Kyuhyun was surprised how the words came out unplanned like that, but he was too upset to care at the moment.

It caused an awkward silence in between them.

"Hyung, I gotta go. Call you later." He said before ended the call.

 

The promised call never came till the the next two days. Kyuhyun decided to rip the VIP invitation apart before going to the musical, it wasn't missed by the manager who was suspecting Kyuhyun's unusual mood recently.

They reached the parking area in front of the venue.

"The car looked familiar" the manager suddenly exclaimed after setting the car in a halt.

"Huh? SM?" Kyuhyun looked at the car in front of them curiously.

"Wait here, I'm gonna check." Yongsuk got off from the car and went towards the white car parked in front, knocked at the driver's door. The driver rolled down the window

"Jungjin-ah why are you --- Siwon?" He immediately said after looking at the passenger in the back seat. Yongsuk looked around his surrounding near the car; once he was sure no one was noticing, he continued. "Why didn't you tell me first? I don't think there's an empty seat left."

Siwon then flashed two tickets to the manager "I've bought them online yesterday."

"Alright then, I hope by your present, he will agree to go to the hospital checking his voice condition... but you have to wait here until I tell you to come. No matter what, try invisible as much possible. Okay?"

"I understand."

Yongsuk went back to the car and met the curious Kyuhyun.

"Who?" Kyuhyun said

"Siwon"

"Who?"

"Your boyfriend. Siwon."

In a second, warmth spreaded on his chest, butterfly started dancing in his stomach; half believe what he heard.

"Is he going to watch for real?"

"Of course."

"Wait...how about the seats?"

"He has bought tickets online."

"Oh my..." gasped loudly on how far his boyfriend did things for him. His heart fluttered and it seemed his eyes couldn't hold the tears any longer. He covered his face with both hands, embarrassed.

"Ugh... he must be looking at me right now. How embarrassing"

Yongsuk chuckled. "It's been a while right?"

Kyuhyun nodded and wiped the tears on his cheeks.

"It's okay. We'll come out after you've calmed down." Yongsuk said while patting the singer.

 

They came to a break in between the performance. Yongsuk immediately went to Siwon's seat and fetched him to meet Kyuhyun. As soon as fans started to raise their phones about to take pictures, Yongsuk sent a glare and gestured them to stop and no taking pictures. After making sure no one took pictures or followed them, they went to the backstage, Yongsuk took him to a room in the corner.

"He is inside. I'll stand outside."

Siwon pulled the doorknob and walked inside carefully. As soon as Kyuhyun saw him, Kyuhyun run and pulled him in a tight embrace. His hands circled around Siwon's neck, face buried on the crook of his neck.

"Awww baby..." The latter just tightened the hug without saying anything.

"Hey....come on I want to see your face" Siwon said while making Kyuhyun looked up. They finally faced each other and Kyuhyun's face showed it all.

"Why are you crying baby?" He wiped the tears on Kyuhyun's face "You'll ruin your make up"

"I am crying because my lover is a bad person." he pouted.

"Really?" Siwon gripped Kyuhyun's thighs and lifted him and Kyuhyun circled his legs on Siwon's back in response.

"If I could, I would watch every single performance you had. Every single of them." He sent a warmth and passionate kiss to Kyuhyun's lips making the younger melted in a split of second. Siwon took no time to brought the man on his lap to the nearest make up table, put him there gently and started to kiss him again.

"Wait... I only have five minutes break."

"What? Are you thinking we'll gonna do all the way right now?" Siwon showed his overly shocked expression.

"That's not it..." he blushed.

"It's okay babe." He kissed every knuckle of Kyuhyun's. "I've prepared something special for you tonight." "Really?" His voice was teasing.

"Really."

"What did I do to deserve all of this?" He pulled Siwon closer.

"Resting."

"Huh?" Siwon held Kyuhyun's face with both hands

"Go with me to the hospital tomorrow. We need to check your condition."

Kyuhyun pouted "Ah... so this is it all about."

Siwon planted a kiss on his forehead "Yes..." then another one on his neck, right at his adam apple "And I always like to see you in red. You know red suits you best right?"

"I know." Kyuhyun smirked. A knock on the door broke their lovely moment.

"Time's up." Kyuhyun then got off from the table helped by Siwon. But Siwon didn't let his hand stop from intertwining his fingers with Kyuhyun's; not even when the manager came inside.

"You should prepare for the next half Kyuhyun." Yongsuk announced "And Siwon, you have to exit the building before the curtain call."

"Okay call." He then faced Kyuhyun and whispered. "I'm going to wait outside."

"O-okay." He said still blushing and Yongsuk could only roll his eyes seeing the two.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why are you in such a hurry? Don't you need to remove your make up first?" The stylist whined.

"No...I'll do it later. It's okay I'm leaving now"

"You didn't even wipe your sweat... look you're sweating a lot."

"It's fine" he likes to see me sweating though, Kyuhyun thought.

He rushed outside outside the venue and met the fans who were waiting for him with their gifts. He was smiling from ear to ear, it felt like he was floating in the air. That was one of the best day on his life and he would savor it to the fullest.

Once Kyuhyun was inside the car, both of the white cars went together. No one suspected it was Siwon inside the other white car.

It was in the middle of their trip back; when they were sure no one following them, Siwon replaced Yongsuk as the drvier for Kyuhyun that night.

"Are you ready for your gift babe?" Siwon said before started the engine.

"Couldn't be more ready than this." He grinned.

 

That night no one knew where they went, not many people suspected that they even went together... everything was kept very well to themselves; only one single picture Kyuhyun used as his display picture on his kakaotalk that night left as a mystery: a bed full of roses and a bouquet of white roses above the petals; along with "Forever Thank you and love you"

 

 

regards,

 

Serena H