Cuddle Time and Its Stuffs

WONKYU LIFE

I'm sorry for abandoning this fic... I'm getting too attached to the series of Missing You, kkkk

(blame Siwon for making me missing him every time XD)

Next time I'll put one shot in this fic. :D

 

Descriptions: Fluffy, clingy Kyu and very short.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The light’s dim inside the room, only coming from the nightstand and the moon that shines through the broad glasses wall behind them; showing the scenery of cityview below. Siwon is resting his back on the bed frame, with pillows piled up behind his back supporting him. One of his hands securely circles around the lithe body before him. Whilst Kyuhyun is resting his head on Siwon’s strong shoulder; basically dominating half of Siwon’s left side, his both hands resting effortlessly on the fabric of Siwon’s grey tee. His legs latch onto Siwon’s leg, lock it with both his ankles, eyes open and close in motion staring into space.

Siwon takes the TV remote from the nightstand table, switching on the TV.

“Anything you’d like to watch babe?”

“Anything you want.” Kyuhyun says lazily, moving closer to Siwon’s pulsating skin under his ear.

“How about a movie?  Romantic? Comedy? Horror?”

“Anything? I don’t care about it either; just a reason to cuddle with you.” He fixs his position to get nice spot to nestle his chin on Siwon’s collarbone.

Siwon breaks into a wide grin, draws Kyuhyun’s head closer to him so he could leaving kisses on the top of the boy’s scalp. He caresses Kyuhyun’s fluffy hair lovingly while the latter sunggling even closer. “You are so cute, you know that?”

“Hm...” He gets up half body and flops his head to the center of Siwon’s chest, nose nuzzling to it digging an invisible hole, crumples the fabric into weird shape.

“Are you bored, hm?” Siwon his back.

Kyuhyun looks up, suddenly excitement all over his face. “Hyung!”  His puffy eyes gleam “Please talk again” while ungainly put his ear back to Siwon’s chest.

“What?”

“Just talk.” Kyuhyun says, still sticking his ear to the broad throbbing chest.

“Hello---helloo Cho Kyuhyun. Aaa...aaaaa uuu uuuuuu

“I love it!”

Love what?”

“The voice of you.”  He points his index finger to the center of Siwon’s broad chest. “From here, it’s y.”

Siwon making an unbelievable face before burst into laughter. “How come?”

“The thrill...just lovely. I love it.” He smiles ear to ear. “I want to listen to it more...please...”

“How?”

“I don’t know. Just talking? He pouts. “I got an idea.” He snatches the remote away from Siwon and pushes a button on it.

 

45 minutes later…

I have to be careful. I’m already on thin ice with my family. You should hear how I lost my job.

 

How’d you lose your job?


By……having with everybody in the office.


Everybody?


I was very depressed after Tommy died. It was a lot of people.


We don’t have to talk about it.


Thanks.


How many were there?


Eleven.


Wow.


I know.


I’m not gonna talk about it anymore.
 

Okay.
 

Can I ask you one more question? Were there any women?
 

Yeah.
 

Really?


 Yeah.
 

What was that like?
 

Hot.
 

Jesus Christ!  What was it like? Older women? y teacher wants to seduce you?
 

Made me sit on her lap and do things? Yeah.
 

What? You sat on her lap?
 

Mmm-hmm.
 

She told you what to do?
 

Mmm-hmm.

“Babe, Should I say this too? This movie is getting weird” Siwon says while looking unamused to the screen and then look at Kyuhyun; face looks exhausted from too much talking.

But the latter seems so quite, so he casts down forward to have better vision of the younger before him. There is a light snore from a bit parted lips; Siwon can feel the air in and out slowly touching his skin from under his shirt. The baby is sleeping soundly. His hand flanks the hem of Siwon’s collar, another one holding the remote securely.

Earlier, when Kyuhyun got the idea of listening to Siwon’s voice right down from his chest; Kyuhyun muted the movie and asked his boyfriend a serious and hard task: dub the voice of the characters in the movie. It is serious because Siwon takes it seriously, he couldn’t help but make the impersonation of each character similar to the original; hard because he must dub all of the characters, which has more than 10 characters all at once.

Now he is breathless...

He sighs, staring at the sleeping beauty besides him. “You know pretty well how to make me suffer babe...” He says, but touches the baby’s cheek with the back of his hand ever so gently. “It’s a lovely suffering though, you are so random sometimes, but I love you anyway.” He smiles to himself adoring the picturesque creature.

Siwon takes the remote very carefully fromKyuhyun’s grip, afraid to wake the big baby in his arms. Putting the remote safely on the nightstand with his left hand; he can feel half of the other side of his body numb and his waist feels in pain for sitting so long.

Siwon takes out the pillows from his back and throws it to the spacious space on the left side of bed; he carefully lifts his body with Kyuhyun still on top of him;

Siwon shushes Kyuhyun when the latter fidgeting in his sleep after the movement. “Ssh...go back to sleep.

After fixing the pillows for them, he pulls back Kyuhyun to his embrace, pulling the    duvet to cover half of their bodies. He kisses the temple of the man before him while muttering ‘good night’ and turns off the nightstand with his right hand, then nestle himself comfortably on the soft feather, follow the younger to the land of nod.

 

In people’s eyes, Kyuhyun is an ignorant and cheeky boy, hates skin ship, avoids public display affection, while truthfully he is so clingy behind closed door, needy, and random; and all of his nonsensical actions always revolve around Siwon; only Siwon knows it.

END.

 

(the dialogue was taken from the movie: silver Linings Playbook)

 

regards,

Serena H_