Giving You Some Space

WONKYU LIFE

The plot is not from Kyuhyun's recent Jeju vacation, but the one after 100th Super Show.

I should have posted it last year, for some reasons I didn't. Here you go, In hope the feeling remains the same. kkkkk

SH

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

Sitting on the corner, Changmin, Siwon and Kyuhyun were enjoying their late dinner after the last day of Super Show in Seoul. Siwon as always so picky with his foods and gave some to Kyuhyun, but Kyuhyun wouldn’t let his boyfriend going to be sick with his strict diet program, so he cutely said “Wonnie.....aaaa” While uncaring about the rolling eyes seeing his action. Siwon opened his mouth wide to welcome the small piece of grilled meat clamped in Kyuhyun’s chopsticks. It was rare to see this side of Kyuhyun, usually he only cling to Siwon when there were only members and managers, but tonight he explicitly displayed his affection towards Siwon in front of staffs. While Siwon just smiled happily with that, one of his palm firmed on Kyuhyun’s thigh and never leave since then, once in a while he would rub his thumb on the fabric of Kyuhyun’s tight pants.

“Something must have happened or will happen in the near future” Eunhyuk mumbled and earned flaring eyes from Kyuhyun.... He then fed Siwon another full mouth rib and poked his tongue to Eunhyuk.

A little while later when they finished the main dishes, Kyuhyun surprisingly circled one of his hand securely around Siwon’s arm, rested his head on the sturdy broad shoulder of his lover. He continued staying like that while listening to the others talking stuffs.

“Hyunggg....” he said in endearing way, playing the hem of Siwon’s t-shirt

“Yes baby?”

“Uhm...I...” He took a quick glance to Changmin and back to Siwon. “Can I go for a trip tomorrow morning?” he muttered groggily.

“I guessed!” Eunhyuk threw a mocking look. He was watching.

“What?”

“You only acted this way when you have favor.” Made Kyuhyun pouted

“It’s only for two nights, also Changmin and Yongsun hyung will be going as well.”

“Then I should just join you all...” Siwon suggested.

“But, you have schedule, don’t you?”

“It’s on Tuesday. I can go back early...” followed a purposed cough from Teddy who stared at Leeteuk.

“No. It’s too suspicious.” Leeteuk mumbled.

“People won’t get suspicious; there are Changmin and Yongsun hyung.”

Leeteuk shook his head. “No. I’ll be in trouble if you two going, choose one or no one goes at all.”

“Rude.” Donghae muttered

“You got your point!” Eunhyuk thumbed up.

Kyuhyun released his hand from Siwon’s arm... he put the kicked puppy eyes on him while staring at Siwon. “Hyunggggggggggg......... I really wanna go there. It’s been a while.....and you always on vacati-“

“Work.” Eunhyuk cut fast. “Work Kyuhyun.”

Kyuhyun hissed “Still...” let go his grips from Siwon’s arm.

“Okay, you can go baby. It’s okay.”

“Really?” Kyuhyun’s face lightens up, glaring his eyes followed by Siwon’s nodding

“You won’t be mad?”

“No...Why would I?”

“I love youuuuu” Kyuhyun bear-hugged Siwon then Siwon placed a light kiss on his hair.

“Too” Siwon whispered while bearing the members’ helpless faces.

 

The three left early for packing their stuffs because they have yet did that since the schedule was so packed up. Kyuhyun kissed Siwon’s temple before stood up and waved to members. Siwon reached home some minutes before dawn, he walked straight away to the bed room and threw his wasted body on the soft mattress.

Around 7am, his phone buzzed, he took it with one hand and slide it open, from Kyuhyun, he sent a short OK. Have safe flight. Then tossed the device on the spacious space beside him and drifted back to sleep, he was too tired to care about the faint tone from his phone, he ignored it.

It was daylight peeping from the slit of his curtain which made him stirred from his hibernating. He woke up with bloated face and swollen eyes. Dragging his feet to the living room upon hearing someone stuffing in the kitchen.

“Good morning cutie pie!” Siwon mumbled, ruffled his disarray hair.

“I am not your boyfriend.” The girl snorted earned a chuckle from the older; his little princess is always snarky just like his boyfriend.

“Who sent you here? Mom? Dad?” opening the refrigerator and sipping the water right from the bottle.

“Why would I need someone to send me seeing my own brother?” She hissed still busy with the pan.

“Well.....” Siwon mesmerized, it might be Kyuhyun, but he never knew that Jiwon and Kyuhyun already reached the level of sending each other to take care of him in turn, it’s adorable too. He recalled; last time Jiwon admitted he often texts with Kyuhyun....

“We have thing in common.” Jiwon said reminiscing

“I don’t know you like StarCraft.”

“I’m not a game freak.” Jiwon shrugged. Siwon quirk one of his eyebrow, wondering what would it be to make Jiwon get along with Kyuhyun pretty fast,

“Fashion?”

“He is pretty, but nope.”  

“Ahh.... Food?”

“I love foods just like every other human being....but nah....”

Probably..... “So what is that?”

“Hm.....it’s simple. We both love you.” Jiwon stated flatly, emotionless, just like she was saying something trivial, something no need to be cherished overly. But hearing that Siwon grinned ear to ear and started calling Jiwon ‘cutie pie’ afterwards.

 

He smiled at his own reverie.

“Your head must be a miserable place oppa...” Jiwon said placing out the breakfast on the table lovingly. “Sometimes you smiled a lot, then giggled but other time you looked like getting out from world war and everything was always inside your head.” Jiwon pressed.

“I just remembered our last conversation about thing in common.” A familiar ringtone echoing from inside his bedroom “I’ll go get there.” Siwon motioned his index.

“Go shower first, I’ll be waiting here.” Siwon poked out an OK sign before disappeared inside the room.

 

“Yes?”

“Why is it so hard to reach my own boyfriend?” Kyuhyun whined.

“Uhm.....I just wake up babydoll....”

“You haven’t read my message, do you?”

“Will check it later. What’s up?”

“What’s up? Aren’t you going to ask me how I have been here? Don’t you miss me? Aren’t you worried if I am beaten by shark or seahorses?”

“In Jeju.......? The horse is in here. Well I supposed you had fun there. Besides judging the time you just arrived some hours, no tour yet.”

Siwon could hear Kyuhyun stretched his breath low.

“I just want to give you some space babe, enjoy your holidays...”

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

“I mean you should enjoy your quality time with your friend, you’ve been way too busy to even have time to watch your favorite drama. This chance rarely comes twice darling.”

“So..........okay. I’ll call you later.” And the line went dead just like that.

 

 

Meanwhile....

Kyuhyun flopping on the bed, face flat on the mattress refusing to get out, literally in a foul mood. Changmin that was just out from the shower threw a questioning look to the manager. Changmin could see the end of their yet started vacation.

“Kyukyu, what’s wrong?” He nudged the cranky baby. He glanced at the manager once again and manager said ‘he was on the phone with Siwon’ inaudible. Changmin ruffled his wet hair and pressed his luck some more.

“Are you fighting with hyungnim?”

“No.” Only Kyuhyun’s mumble through the feather.

“So?”

“He said he is giving me some space.” Kyuhyun got up, folded his legs to his chest. “He is sick of me. He is trying to get rid of me, Minnie” he said pathetically.

“What?” Changmin chuckled. “It will only happen if a fish can do a push up or split. In other words it’s impossible.”

“But Donghae does.” He pouted

“Siwon hyung loves you so much Kyuhyun. Besides.... he means...well. He wants you to spend some alone time with your friend....”

“But it’s sad to hear that kind of words.”

“You just think too much. We can tag him along next time.”

“Can we? It will be suspicious.”

“I will bring Song Qian to lessen the suspicious.”

“You idiot! It will fire up the fuss...geez...”

Changmin tousled Kyuhyun’s hair dotingly “I just want to put a smile on those y lips of yours.”

“Shut up, don’t flirt with me, you are not Siwon!” Kyuhyun hit Changmin with a pillow.

“Okay okay, let’s go princess...”

 

The vacation was nothing more than coaxing Kyuhyun’s tiny heart that has been floating in somewhere around Apgoejung. He didn’t call nor text Siwon the next day, since Siwon said it himself that he is giving him some space, he just went with the mood. But it was visible for Changmin that his best friend was not fully enjoying their foods tour this time, he needed to snap Kyuhyun from his daydream once in a while or Changmin would caught him stare blankly at his phone screen a few times. They wrapped up the tour and went back to Seoul because Kyuhyun has to record Radio Star.

The apartment was empty when Kyuhyun entered with pounding heart, he didn’t even know why, he missed Siwon so much, but the latter wasn’t there. He called a few times but got no answers, he tried some more before joining the set of the recording.

Kyuhyun finally finished his recording and only by that time he could check his phone, sliding the small button on it to view the notifications, 1 missed call and a text message.

Sorry babe, I was at gym when you called. I’ll be home when you finished rec.’ the message from Siwon.

 

***

Siwon was lying on the couch, legs stretching to the front, switching the TV channel when he heard the front door cracked open, Kyuhyun bustled toward the older and launched his body to the dumbfounded man, legs folded on Siwon’s side, he squeezed Siwon tightly, buried his face to the man’s collarbone. Siwon hesitate at first to touch the man before him, but soon he the younger’s back lovingly.

“What’s wrong baby?” He spoke gently; inhaling the scent from the younger’s strands. “Are you tired?”

Kyuhyun shook lightly.

“Something’s going on when recording?”

He shook again

“Gura teased you again?”

“No.” Kyuhyun muttered under his breath through Siwon’s thin layer. Siwon cupped both sides of Kyuhyun’s face and made him look up, Kyuhyun has a glazed gaze with a mixed expression, mad, upset, miserable, but mostly insecure.

“Hey, babe...”Siwon was taken aback with this kind of Kyuhyun, he pulled the younger again into his embrace and petting him some more. “What’s happened baby? You made me worried.”

Siwon made him look up once again “Tell me babe.....why are you like this?” wiped away the strands from his beautiful forehead. He kissed Kyuhyun’s knuckles a few times

Kyuhyun examined Siwon’s eyes before fell his gaze to their joint fingers. “I don’t want you to get rid of me.”

Siwon needed five seconds before reacted. “I...this is about me? Why did you say that baby?” slowly rubbed his thumb on Kyuhyun’s cheek.

“You said....you were giving me some space.”

Siwon absolutely didn’t see this coming, this forthcoming was out of his context, and he was trying to be a good boyfriend letting his love one to go get some fresh air once in a while, not the term of kicking him away, no, never.

He closed his eyes and exhaled

“Okay.... I think you took it wrongly babe, my intention were good. Listen, I love you, I don’t know how many times I have said it before but it’s the truth...I love you dearly, with all my life.”

He stared at Kyuhyun who was staring back at him. Kyuhyun’s cheekbone with his fingers

“That is why I don’t want to tie you up with me all the time. Well, I can always do that, but your happiness is my priority.”

He drew Kyuhyun’s face closer to him till the tip of their noses touched. Siwon’s breath ghosting over Kyuhyun’s lips, gave them a little touch here and there before he closed the gaps and caressed Kyuhyun lips with his in a passionate kiss. Kyuhyun jolted a bit but soon enough drawn in Siwon’s pace. Siwon took the control, hands keeping Kyuhyun’s face firm on his touch and making Kyuhyun barely breathe air. Siwon broke the contact, enough to let some air get in to their lungs. Kyuhyun gasped lightly but he was smiling

“Listen baby, no space, nothing could set us apart, even the air couldn’t. Keep that on mind, alright?”

Kyuhyun nodded, feeling dizzy all of a sudden. So he rested his forehead on Siwon’s shoulder, breathing through Siwon’s muscular collarbone, hands circled tightly around Siwon’s waist. Siwon took the chance to lift Kyuhyun by the thighs. Kyuhyun looked up.

“Where are we going?” Kyuhyun asked even though he knew it was the way to their bedroom.

“Prepare yourself babe... I am going to show you what no space means to us.”

 

***