Each Other's Cure

WONKYU LIFE

An update!

Description: Kyuhyun is sick

 

This is for these two babies: Celli and Ara, thank you for cheering me up ^^

SH

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is midnight in the desert, Siwon is fidgeting in his sleep, despite the hot weather, there is something bothering him that forces him awake. He gets up, panting. He rubs his face with both hands, washes away the cold sweat that wetting his face and shirt, he looks at his old man beside him who’s sleeping so soundly. It’s been a while he didn’t have this kind of nightmare, the last time, it was last year; and the thing happened afterwards was Kyuhyun collapsed on the musical practice to the extent of needing medical treatment and hospitalized.

Even before they were together, Siwon always has an indescribable bond with Kyuhyun. Every time something happens with Kyuhyun, he’ll get a hunch from a dream and he loathes it, because he can’t stop nor avoid it. This time around the nightmare is similar and he can’t help but think the same thing will be happened in the near future, he whispers a silent prayer for the love of his life.

He takes his phone from under the clothes that he used as the pillow, it’s still 2.03am, and he wants to call Kyuhyun to make sure he is okay, but calling at this hour with such distracted mind will make it worse. So he decides to go out for a walk till dawn.

 

Hours later....

The filming starts early and Siwon is sleepless, he only comes back from the walk after the sun rise. He sits on the folding chair trying to call Kyuhyun since ages, but the call always goes to mailbox. He then calls Jongsun, their manager, it gets rejected, but a message pops up seconds after.

 

‘I can’t accept call atm. What’s up?’

‘I can’t reach Kyuhyun since the morning. Anything happened hyung?’

‘Nothing. Maybe he’s still sleeping. Will check him later.’

‘Please call me as soon as you meet him’

‘OK’

 “Siwon, it’s your turn.” Teddy calls.

He approaches Teddy while muttering. “Please call Kyuhyun for me. Inform me as soon as you can reach him, okay?”

“Are you two fighting?”

“No. I feel something isn’t right. I had a nightmare about him” He shakes his head. “Just tell me when you got something.” He says before walking to the scene.

Eight hours filming finished, but he got nothing about Kyuhyun’s whereabouts. He feels exhausted, mind starts assuming things and he begins to panicked

 

Meanwhile...

‘Ah...that’s why. He said he had nightmare about him.’ Teddy says to someone on the phone. ‘I don’t know...but....I can’t—should I lie to him?’ Teddy says not too sure

“Lie about what?” Siwon comes out of nowhere making Teddy jolts in surprise. He stares at Siwon, speechless. “What is this all about? Who is that?”

“It’s Jongsunie.”

“Give it to me.” He snatches the phone away from Teddy’s hand.

“Hyung, it’s Siwon. Tell me everything..” He says, eyes fierce absolutely in foul mood, but as soon as the other line speaks, his expression changes; he casts his eyes down, taking a deep breath, listening to whatever information the other line says.

He closes his eyes, utterly lost for words, his face is rigid: he gives the phone back to Teddy and leaves without a single word.

 

Three hours later...

He has been inside his tent for a while, no one attempts to get in, his old man already took the flight back to Korea this noon, so Siwon is all by himself, hands clutches his phone. He darts his eyes to the message he received a few minutes ago, the message he tries to tell his heart it’s the truth, not a lie just to cheer him up. He can’t believe that his baby is just fine while the truth he need an IV because his condition drops all of sudden, dehydrated and fatigue.

‘I’m just fine hyung. I just need to take a rest for a while.’

 

He is not ready to call Kyuhyun, he is not ready to hear his feeble and frail voice, and he can’t call the younger when he himself can’t calm the jitters inside. He is disappointed, mad, sad, and anxious. He just hates everybody right now, feels like punching someone that unconsciously makes his baby to do crazy and unhealthy diet that cause a harm on him.

He recalls the moment when this kind of thing happened to him years ago. He was told by people that he has no skills, but handsome face, his voice is bad, not worth being a singer.

Kyuhyun was there, cheering him up mentally and physically, he is beyond just a good friend, he is a best friend; an angel.

“Your voice may not as good as Josh Groban or John Legend, but you sing with your heart hyung and not all singers have that one thing. When you sing, people can feel the emotion and the beauty of your soul hyung. The one that said bad thing about you, they don’t know better. I’m a fan of your voice and I will always be your first audience, your faithful fan”

That all Siwon cares; since that whoever says bad things about him, he doesn’t care, he has this one faithful fan for eternity.

 

Teddy peeks from the tent zipper; he sees Siwon wipes the drop of tears from his cheek.

“Siwon.......you should pack up your things. We are going home tonight.” Siwon looks up; disbelief. This morning Teddy just told him that he needs to go back to Shanghai due to his filming.

“How—“

“You need to be there and I know that you really want to be there.”

“Hyungg...”

“This is the least thing I can do as your manager.” He smiles.

“Thank you hyung.”

 

 

Kyuhyun is resting on his bed, been sleeping all day make him bored, he can’t go anywhere and the intravenous still attached to his wrist, his hand feels numb and itchy. The device on his night stand blinks, he sits up to read the pop up message on the screen, from Siwon.

‘See you soon’

‘What do you mean? Are you going home soon?’

 

The reply never comes; there is a faint knock heard from his door instead. Someone cracks the door open

“Hyung...”

“Kyuhyun-ah” only a word out from his mouth before launching himself to the lithe man on the mattress, pulling him into a tight embrace; head duck to the side of Kyuhyun’s neck. Siwon is completely miserable. Kyuhyun can see how fragile Siwon could be by the way his hands securely hug him for dear life.

“Hyung....” Kyuhyun whispers, the muscular back, but the latter doesn’t want to let go yet.

“I’m sorry.” He manages in his sobbing.

“Why are you apologizing? You did nothing wrong. It's not your fault.”

 “It is.”

Siwon hugs him like he hasn’t seen him since forever. When they finally apart, Siwon sits on the edge of the mattress, looks at the intravenous tube that hanging on a stool beside the bed, eyes start to watery.

Kyuhyun touches Siwon arm lightly. “I’m alright.”

Siwon pouts

“I hate it. Please don’t do thing like this ever ever again.”

“I won’t baby...”

“I’m dying to know you are this sick when I am away.”

“I am not that sick, besides you are here now. That’s enough for me.”

“Because the next time you did this, I might not be able to control my hand not to strangle anyone who says you are fat, because you are not, you are clearly not.”

Kyuhyun chuckles

“I’m serious babe. You are not fat, even though one day you’ll get fat and no one likes you, I will always love you, I will always be your number one fan.”

Kyuhyun smiles “I know I know.” carding Siwon’s hair lovingly, “It’s just...sometimes it’s getting uncomfortable... but this happened because I did it wrongly hyung....”

“Yes, you did. So please be careful baby. Please....I beg you” He grips Kyuhyun’s free hand with his both hands. “I can’t live without you, you know that right? Please be well....”

“Me too darling...”

Siwon blows a long deep sigh, moving closer to kiss Kyuhyun’s forehead. “I feel like going crazy hearing you sick like this. Since I am here, I’ll take care of you very well.”

“Really?  You just got back from the airport, right? “

“Yes, it’s not a problem for me. So now Mrs. Choi, what should I do first?” He clasps his hands.

“The first thing you should do is taking a shower, and then...... ordering something for you to eat. Because you can’t take care of me if you get sick as well.” Kyuhyun says, hand touches the older’s face gently.

“How do you know that I haven’t eaten?”

“I know everything about you, now go take shower, I don’t want you to mess the hygiene of my bed with your sweat. Go go!” he shoos Siwon off from the bed.

 

 

The next morning..

Kyuhyun finds himself sleeping on the mattress alone, sheets crumple on the right side. He squints his eyes and turns over the blanket to the side. He looks at his wrist, no more intravenous, only a small bandage on the vein. He gets up from the bed heading out from his bedroom, searching for his boyfriend.

Siwon is back facing him behind the kitchen counter working on something with a pan and cooking spoon on his hands.

“Good morning baby...” Siwon says slightly turns his head to greet Kyuhyun

“Good morning hyungieee......What are you doing?” Kyuhyun says while settling himself on the kitchen stool.

“Making breakfast for us.”

“What is that?”

“Porridge.”

“Are you going to eat that too?”

“Yes.”

“Why? Are you sick?”

“No.” Siwon turns around and smiles “I know my baby hates eating porridge because he said it makes him look so sick, right?”

He nods

“That’s why I’ll eat it together with you, so you won’t feel like a sick person.” He winks; usually Kyuhyun will rolls his eyes at Siwon’s corny words, but this morning the feel is different, he somewhat feels touched and------- loved.

He gets down from the stool and walks toward Siwon who still back facing him. He stands behind Siwon, encircling his hands around Siwon’s waist, locks them together right on Siwon’s tummy. Siwon turns his head to the back, staring at Kyuhyun who is resting his cheek on Siwon’s broad shoulder.

He smiles

Siwon puts the cooking spoon down and envelopes Kyuhyun’s both hands with his; caressing it lovingly, then swing their body in a very slow motion, like they are dancing while backhugging.

Kyuhyun looks up and meet Siwon passionate stare.

“Thank you for loving me, Choi Siwon.” He says, leaving kisses on top of Siwon’s shoulder.

“For you too, Cho Kyuhyun.”

 

END

 

 

 

 

 

I was in a foul mood last night because of Kyuhyun's tweet. I hope he gets well soon really fast

and please, don't mention or say to him directly that he is fat, because he IS NOT.
I like playing around saying him squishy but never intend to make him feel bad about himself.

He is so lovely with his imperfection.

I'm sorry for blabbering here. :P

regards,

 

Serena H_