Vicious Circle

WONKYU LIFE

Don't mind the title hehe

-Random Time-

 

“Yah! Cho Kyuhyun! You are CRUEL!!!!!! I hate you!” Donghae scream out loud from inside the dorm with a red face that absolutely because of anger. His swollen face meet with Eunhyuk who just come back to the dorm from his schedule.

“Hey, Hae... what’s happen?” shaking Hae’s shoulder with a worried face. It’s not often for him to see the fishy childlike member scream so loud like that. If it’s not someone strangled his fish, then it must be someone said something’s mean to him

“He is cruel! he said that my fulolo fish dead because it hated my stupid and ugly face, he said that my fulolo fish was as stupid as me and it felt embarressed to have a master like me....” He sobs in between his explanation. No need to ask who the one that did it to Donghae, because he alreday mentioned the name beforehand, and the fact that, only this person can say something really mean like stupid, ugly, idiot, only Cho Kyuhyun.

“Sshh....he is stupid. Don’t listen to his words. He is just jealous, because he doesn’t has any pet to give affection to...”

“He has!” Donghae exclaimes with a teary eyes

“Eh?”

“Siwon is his pet. And siwon is stupid too. They are both stupid!!!!” He starts sobs again.

“Yes, yes... they are both stupid. Okay, now just go back to your room, I’ll find a way to pay him back. Okay?”

“Really? How?”

“Let me handle this. Chu~`”

Donghae heads to the front door and out from the 11nd floor dorm, leaves Eunhyuk in the kitchen counter with his elbow resting on the table and the wrinkles on his face showing how hard he is thinking about the payback he will give to Kyuhyun right now.

 

45 minutes later----------

 

“Eh....Kyu, can I come in?” Eunhyuk peeks from the door, seeing the maknae all sprawling on the bed, lazily playing with his laptop.

“Hm...” the answer is short and he doesn’t even looks up.

“Ehmm.....do you know where Siwon is now? I mean did he tell you what schedule he has right now? do you know where he is right now? When was the last time he texted you?”

“I do, he has his day off, only has a meeting with the staff of his new TV comercial, he texted me last night about it. And why are you asking? are you work for some magazine or newspaper  to make  a news about?”

 “What! Pabo! I just wanna ask, because...” He stops for a while, he has to do this, this cheeky little always make a fun of his hyungs.

“Because what? Aishhh.. you always think this long for a small matter like this. Don’t think too much hyung, your brain is so small.. it’ll explode”

He coughs, he tries to restrain his emotion so he could bring this revenge succesfully.

“It’s....I think he isn’t in the meeting right now.”

“Are you stalking him?”

“No, but, I just passed by at the park near the SM, I saw him with...with...”

“Nuguya?”

“I don’t know who she is, but, I can only see Siwon is really close with her, he was holding hand with the girl while I driving by.”

“What?”

“I’m sorry Kyu, I shouldn’t tell you this, but, you are my dongsaeng, so i feel the need to tell you.”

“You sure he is my siwonnie? Not others?”

“Of course, I can see his smile and dimples from a far....”

“...”

“Kyu, did you two fight? or is something happen with your relationship?”

“No, nothing hyunggg” His voice begins to shake, Eunhyuk can see the tears on the tip of his eyes. He feels bad about making their maknae cries, but think about what he has done to his fishy just now makes the tears worth it.

“Kyu, I’ll be by your side, don’t hesitate to tell me, okay?” He hugs Kyuhyun warmly, but the smirk on his lips in between his on Kyuhyun’s back make the view so funny and like hell. He gets up from the bed and leaves Kyuhyun dumbfound staring at his black screen laptop.

Kyuhyun doesn’t recall anything that makes Siwon may try to put another boat in their ship. The fact that siwon didn’t reply his message this morning makes the thought of cheating becomes the most possible thing.

He shuts down his laptop, takes a random sweater from the closet, picks his key from the table and heads to the parking lot. He drives in the nearly top speed, the pictures of them together in the park flames like a flash light. Siwon isn’t cheating on him, he loves him right? And a girl, What about a girl, he is damn into a guy, and it only happens to the one and only person, Cho Kyuhyun. He stops in front of the park with a fast brake. He wanders around and find someone, No, two person that look like a lover, the girl has a beautiful long hair, she’s wearing a pink and white top, with a shy smile he holds the man’s hand. The man kisses the girl’s cheek. And the man? Kyuhyun knows the man pretty much, he is his 4 years lover, his man, his pet, his lovely dumb member, Choi Siwon.

Without a blink He speeds his step towards the two, anger visible on his face expressing that he will do anything, every vicious  thing on earth. He runs to Siwon, pulls his hand from the girl's grasp. Both of them are shocked. They don’t know what to do.

“What are you doing here Kyuhyunee?”

“I’m the one who should ask you this question!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!!! WITH THIS GIRL! What? Are you bored of me so that you wanna find another heart? Don’t you know how hurt it takes to see your boyfriend holding hands with other girl!!!”

“But, baby...”

“SHUT UP!!!! You hurt me! Why did you do this? Why? Am I not good enough for you? Hah! Answer me Choi Siwon?”

“I’m sorry, I think you get it wrong, Kyuhyun-sii..” the girl tries to calm Kyuhyun down.

“No! I don’t! And you, don’t talk to me like you know me, You take my boyfriend and you said I think I get it wrong. YES. I get it wrong!!!!!”

“Baby, calm down.... It’s not like what you see.”

“I can see everything! You kiss her cheek!!! Oh...why? why do you do this?” his shouting becomes a sobbing. Siwon and the girl chuckles at how Kyuhyun think that they are dating in the park.

“Do what? I do nothing, baby........look at there!”

There is a filming set 20meters  away from them, and all the crews stand there like a statue. Turn out, Siwon is filming a commercial with an unknown model, they’re doing a scene where Siwon has to propose and kiss the girl. Kyuhyun didn’t see the camera because he came from the other side of the park, where there are so many short big trees that unconsciously block the camera from his sight.

He stares at the filming crew, at 60 seconds he is spacing out, tries to digest what Siwon said just now, and what the hell he is doing...

After realizing the fact, his round eyes become bigger, a red flush pops up from his cheeks, makes his face becomes a red crimson and he is so flustered. If he can wish right now, he just want to lost in the earth, or, he wish this is only a nightmare.

He can't bear the embarrassing moment like this, he even scream like a mad man, he snapped at Siwon co-workers, Oh God, please take me away from this place right now. he prays so hard. His legs become jelly, but suddenly two big muscular arms draw him to strong embrace, it was really calming and he can’t help but buries his face on the man’s embrace.

He then apologize to the crews and the girl too, which earn him a laughter of them. The director is really kind, and he is really enjoy the scene where Kyu come all of sudden to the shooting place, to the extent the director forgot to say the ‘cut’.

“It’s okay Kyuhyun-sii. You bring laughter to the scene and it’s really enjoyable...” And it makes Kyuhyun embarassed even more. “Hope we’ll get a chance to work together in the future.” He pats Kyuhyun shoulder and nods at Siwon lightly.

“Thank you Sang Wan-sii” Kyuhyun bows to the director and the crews, still with a red crimson on his face.

“Baby...I’m so sorry about this. It’s okay, they are really humble right?”

“...”

“Baby....”

“Why don’t you tell me that you’re filming today? You didn’t even reply my text.”

“I’m sorry babe, this morning I came to meet with the staff, and because we have to fly to Japan this weekend, he asked me to do the shooting today. And I was in the middle of shooting when you text me....”

“I feel really embarraseed”

“Don’t be.” He kisses Kyuhyun forehead many times “You’re the cutest thing that ever happen in my life. I love you baby-ah...”

“hmpp..” He falls into Siwon’s hug once again, deep pouting and deep thinking how to give the anchovy who made him came all the way here the pay back. This is the most embarrassing thing he ever experience in his life, and he’ll never forget why he ends up like this. Eunhyuk, I’ll kill you, he whispers.

END

 

thanks,

regards

Serena H_