Apart

WONKYU LIFE

It was 9 pm when they were arriving at the hotel, did not have enough time to greet the fans that were waiting in front of the building. They had to rush to the airport as soon as possible because they will be back to Korea, except Siwon who will go back to Hong Kong, alone.

The manager told them to take their time, but 45 minutes top. They couldn't help but sighed and lazily walked to their rooms. Siwon was packing his and Kyuhyun's things while waiting Kyuhyun to come out from the bathroom. He began to worried when Kyuhyun didn't show up after 15minutes in the bathroom with no sound of water or shower. What did he do? Siwon thought.

''Baby....let's hurry up. We only have 25minutes left'' he said while putting the last thing into Kyuhyun's bag.

After seconds he still didn't hear any respond, so he got up from the bed and knocked the bathroom door.

''Baby...are you okay?'' He said again with a more worried tone. Tired of asking, he pulled the door knob and peeked from side of the door. He saw Kyuhyun was standing in front of the mirror, so he came closer saying ''what took you so long...''

Before he finished his word he was already taken aback by the view of a crying Kyuhyun with both of his hands clasped to the washstand tightly, like he was trying to hold back the tears that kept falling from his almond eyes.

Siwon held both his shoulders and turned him around so he could see Kyuhyun's face clearly. He didn't have any clue of what might hurt his little baby angel.

''Hey...baby... what's wrong? Why are you crying, hm?''

Kyuhyun didn't answer but moved closer and sank him down on Siwon's body, Siwon was shocked at first but he then hugged Kyuhyun who let his hands fell on his sides, didn't hug him back.

''Shhh....baby....it's okay I'm here. Everything's gonna be okay...''

''No...'' he whispered

''What do you mean baby?'' He cupped kyuhyun's face with his two hands, tried to find the meaning of his word.

''Nothing's gonna be okay'' the younger said ''I hate this hyung! We just met 10 hours ago, and now we have to be separate again for days. I can't stand this. I wanna be with you.'' He started crying again.

Siwon drew Kyuhyun's head to his chest, buried his face to Kyuhyun's brown lock, kissed it lightly and hugged him tightly. He didn't know what to said about this, because he knew, they both knew there is no other option but bear this circumstance. They couldn't blame the manager, because he only did the job, still they couldn't blame their job too, no they'll never, because the thing that they always feel grateful of is their job, thing that unconsciously met them together, made them know each other, work together, build the bound between them, and fortunately made them fell for each other. But that same thing also made their life a bit harder, for separating them because of schedule, for making difficult for them to dating in public, for forcing them to look like 'a lover but can't be a real lover' status. It drives them crazy many times. And in times like this, where Siwon busy filming in Hong Kong and Kyuhyun becomes the rising star of variety show in Korea made them completely apart.

Siwon lifted Kyuhyun's face, rested his hands on his neck while rubbed his cheeks with his thumbs.

''Baby...distance, times, days are only numbers, what important is my heart, your heart, are longing for each other.'' ''I love you so very much baby, not even a second, I didn't think about you, never. Because you are my sunshine, my moon, my baby, my headache, my life, my reason to smile, my mood booster, my rising star, my everything...don't doubt my love for you baby...''

''I never doubt your love wonnie, but...... I miss you so so so very much. I can't concentrate on my job because this feeling took a huge place in my heart, I can't breath.'' He sobbed again

''You can call me whenever you miss me baby...''

''It's not the same. And sometimes a call from you made me miss you even more....''

he held Siwon's wrists that still resting on his neck.

''Should I stop calling you then?''

''NO!'' He exclaimed while pouting.

"The he he... I will always call you babe, every second so that you feel that I am around. And you have to be happy all the time."

"Wonkyu! Hurry up we're going to be late!" The voice from outside their room heard.

Siwon stole a quick peck from Kyuhyun's lips but suddenly the latter pull his neck and captured his lips into a passionate kiss. Their tounge moved to a sync savoring each other hot moist cavern. They pulled away but still resting their forehead on each other's until another bang from the door.

"Yah! You two! Hurry! Don't make my job harder!"

Siwon narrowed his eyes, thought whatever might help their business, and earned him a chuckle from the younger.

"We don't have time for your dirty mind wonnie. Save it for the next meeting, Captain!" He punched his boyfriend's chest lightly .

Until the next meeting...

End

Serena H