Doesn't Mean You Stop Loving

WONKYU LIFE

From: Kiyu^^

Message:

So, this is you.

 

Siwon is at his parents’ house, spending time with his family before his flight to Beijing tomorrow. A very short message from Kyuhyun but makes Siwon in panic, because he knows with that message, something’s not right about his boyfriend.

After reading the message, he calls Kyuhyun’s number, and the call is answered after the fifth beep.

“Baby~ what’s your text mean?”

“This is you.”

“What do you mean baby? What did I do wrong this time?”

“Where are you?”

“At my parents’ house. I told you this morning...”

“Liar! You have dinner with Stella and your family right? This is you! You reject my parents’ invitation just to had dinner with that girl! Really? See, your parents never really accept me.”

“W-where is this coming from? Baby, I had dinner with her, but...”

“!”

Siwon does not know what to do, the call is less than 1 minute but it managed to make him in a foul mood. He also tries calling Kyuhyun back, but no answer. Quick as a flash he takes his jacket and his car key, then he called Eunhyuk to make sure where Kyuhyun is, but apparently Kyuhyun is not in the dorm. He rushes out from his room and meets his mother while going down the stairs.
"Oemma, I have to go back to my apartment."
"What is happened?"
"Nothing Oemma, I'll stop by tomorrow before the plane departed. Bye!" He kisses his mother’s cheek

 

He rushes into his car and drives towards his apartment. After arriving at the apartment he hurriedly seek Kyuhyun, but his apartment seems very quiet, he enters their bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, and no trace of Kyuhyun. He is afraid if anything happen with Kyuhyun, he tries calling Kyuline, but no one knows where he is.

Siwon knows Stella is the most sensitive issue for Kyuhyun. They had a big fight years ago because this Siwon's ex-girlfriend. Kyuhyun felt Stella as a threat because he is so close to the Choi family, especially Siwon’s father, while Siwon's father was not fully accept him together with Siwon. That's why Kyuhyun always feels insecure whenever Stella is around.

Siwon ruffles his hair, wants to smash his cell phone, but he should not stop trying. He tries to call Kyuhyun again. After 3 tries, the call is finally answered.
"Where are you?"
"Home."
"I'm home and you are not here. Where are you, Kyuhyun?"
"Home."
"Come on...."
“Home. My parents' ’"
"What? Why didn’t you tell me first?"
"Why should I?"
"Kyu, listen..."
"I'm tired of listening. I'll turn off the phone, don’t bother me."

Siwon getting frustrating to hear Kyuhyun’s answer, and Kyuhyun is not kidding, he turns off the phone so that Siwon can’t reach him at all. He wants to call Kyuhyun’s parents’ home, but look at the clock, it is already 12 pm, no, definitely will annoy Kyuhyun’s parent. Although he was a little relieved, because Kyuhyun is in a safe place, he is really scared imagining Kyuhyun doing stupid things. He can’t let the situation stays like this, tomorrow he will fly to Beijing, and it will be more difficult to solve the problem when they are apart. It is past midnight, he had no choice but to meet Kyuhyun.

 

***Cho Residence***

Kyuhyun hears a knock on the window awakening him from a state of half-sleep, in fact he did not sleep at all, he's just trying to erase the thought of Siwon from his mind with burying his head to the pillow. He thought the knocks on the window was some branches that touch the window, but it isn’t subtle, so he get out from bed and realize that there is someone behind his window, and those who dare to knock on his window at 2 am is just one person, Choi Siwon, but is it possible for him to comes all the way here that definitely takes one or two hours.

Kyuhyun peek from the window and see his boyfriend standing there with a gloomy face, but he is not in the state of pitying this man, his anger cover his love to Siwon. After opening the door instead of welcoming him, he coldly asks “What are you doing here?”

“Meet you.” Siwon answers

“You did. Go home!”

“Kyuhyun... I know you are angry, but this is not what you’re thinking.”

“What? What is in my mind that goes wrong? You definitely reject my mother’s invitation only to go with that girl! Am I wrong? Tell me wrong!”

“But, you see it in different way. I can ex...”

“No! Because what I really see just now is someone that feels guilty because his boyfriend caught him cheating with a woman.”

“I AM NOT!”

“What? You didn’t feel guilty?”

"No, I mean... I feel guilty..."

"Now you admit it!"

“I-I didn’t cheat on you, and I never will...”

“You want me to believe it?”

“Kyuhyun.... I can’t explain to you if you didn’t even listen my words.”

“Good you know, now go home!” He turns around but Siwon fast enough to catch his wrist. Instead of brush it off, he hold Siwon’s hand in shocked.
"Omo  ... why are your hands so cold!" He says while holding Siwon’s hands. Siwon flutters at the change of Kyuhyun’s expression. Kyuhyun was holding Siwon's face with both of his palms. "Yah! Pabo! You are really cold! Who told you to come here early in the morning with this thin jacket in this kind of weather? What if you catch a cold?" He continues to ramble as he pulls Siwon to his room. Siwon still very shocked by the change of Kyuhyun. It feels like someone just gives you water after walking all day in the dessert, and not only water but ice cream. Just because Kyuhyun offers himself to make Siwon a cup of tea. "Sit here. I get you tea." he said as he left the room.

How can Siwon not love this man, who 5 mins ago had a big fight with him, accused him cheating, but suddenly turned into a very considerate person just because he knows that Siwon is cold.

This not the first time Siwon realizes how Kyuhyun loves him so much, even though he was very upset, but he still concern about Siwon’s health, Siwon smiles at his lover cuteness.
After minutes, Kyuhyun came with a cup of tea, "This..." he says, as he put the cup between both Siwon’s hands.
"Thank you dear..." Siwon said. Kyuhyun just looks at the other way. “I 'm sorry; I should have told you when she came. But I didn’t know if she was coming, I swear."
“... "
" I don’t know what makes you think that I will get back to her, I never intend to do so, because I can’t imagine life without you Kyuhyun.... “Siwon put the cup on the table and then pull Kyuhyun’s hand into his grasp.” I know you’re worried, but we’ve been this way for 4 years, I've been beside you since 4 years ago, and forty-four years later, I still want to be there beside you, baby.” Siwon kisses back of his hand gently, making Kyuhyun pouts.
" She's a woman, she can give what your parents want, while me.... “Siwon gets up from his seat and kneels in front of Kyuhyun while tightly grasp his hands.

“Baby, you know, we can’t choose to whom we’ll fall in love, right?” Kyuhyun nods “But, if I was born again and free to choose to whom we’ll fall in love, I still choose you.” Siwon kisses Kyuhyun’s hand again. Kyuhyun 's face immediately flushes , and this time he could not help but smile, the man in front of him is perhaps lying about it, he might as well be honest, but Kyuhyun does not mind at all, he feels loved, love that made him happy since years ago .

“But ..." Kyuhyun pouts again. " Your father, seems like he could not accept me, yet. "
" Why do you say that? "
" He invited Stella to have dinner with you. "
" No he didn't,  it was not father who invited her. She came here because she wanted to convey that he was going to get engaged next month in LA. She invited us all."
"Really? Why didn’t you tell me?"
" How am I going to tell, you didn’t even let me finish my word baby...?” He sighs “At first my father told me to pick you up for dinner together, but I think I need to introduce her to in advance, because I know it’ll awkward if I didn’t do so. "
" You ...” Kyuhyun hugs Siwon tightly "I'm sorry .... "
" No need to apology baby, compare to you, I'm way more jealous. Sometimes I'm glad that you're jealous... "

"Aishhh ...... aren’t you feel cold anymore?"
"Still cold ...." Siwon said as he buries his face in Kyuhyun's chest.
"Hey!" Siwon lifts Kyuhyun to his shoulder and slowly place him on the bed.

"Surely you must be feeling cold too, right?” He winks and hovers over Kyuhyun “Let’s make this room warm babe...”

 

-End-

 

 

 

This idea came up after seeing bbKyu gloomy face before mammamia recording and also the pic above,

Thanks for reading and commenting... :)

 

regards,

 

Serena  H_