7

One chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

------빠삐용------

 

“The chance is now up to you too… are you willing to go through the same path once again? Are you willing to redo it all again?” Gidae then questioned, looking down at Eunhyuk.

At the moment when Eunhyuk looked up to the sky, the sun had already rising up high, but yet too shy to show itself from behind the clouds; the wind was a little colder and the waves start to get a bit rougher. In a soft voice and a tearful set of eyes, he murmured;

“I’m willing… I’m willing to go through my life again. Even for thousand times… because he is the only one for me.” Eunhyuk closes his eyes and inhales deeply, breathing in fresh air.

The boy just smiled warmheartedly. Standing still at his point, he’s now facing back to the ocean again, feeling the slightly cold breeze.  “You remembered him after all.” The boy whispered as the smile still not dead on his face.

“But you know…” Eunhyuk continued.

Gidae turn to look at the slightly older man back. He then takes a sit at where he is; always ready to hear Eunhyuk’s part of story that he had been keeps deep within his heart.

“Every story needs an ending and I guess that is the ending of my story. Even if I’m willing to go through the same path again, but I’m already reached my limit and I can’t do it anymore because my limit… isn’t infinite. I don’t have the courage, I don’t have the strength to go through it again. I’m afraid I would be hurt again and I don’t wanna hurt him too.” Eunhyuk finally open his eyes again, but there are no emotions evident in it. The sparkles and the courage that always there in his eyes suddenly have gone… vanished completely.

“If this love will only hurt both of us, what’s the meaning of keeping this love…? Better let it go before it’s getting deeper to the point where I really can’t let it go anymore.” He said wistful.

“So, you really want to let this love go?” he asked in that peaceful silence.

“That moment when I let him go was the moment when I decided to let this love go. I had promised myself to not let this love to hurt me or him anymore.”

“What if the decision to let this love go will only hurt you more?”

Silent, Eunhyuk’s tongue tied for a moment. 

“It’s hurt…” Eunhyuk clench his hand at the hem of his shirt, “but knowing that I once had owned this love was already enough for me.” The answered came together with the cold breeze. And the clouds are slowly getting darker. The sun that supposed to brighten the sky suddenly disappeared. “I won’t regret of letting him go.”

“If that is your wish, then hyung….” Gidae stood up again, brushed the soft sand off him and ready to leave; knowing the time is over. Now he sure that this will be the end of their time together. Eunhyuk have realized his most important part.

“You should go and really end it properly this time… because the bond that you think had been broken between you and him... are still connected.” Their eyes meets as they both turned to look at each other.

 

 

------빠삐용------

 

 

Donghae kneeled down in front of the man that had fall down on the ground, the palm of his hand racing across Eunhyuk’s cheek. The latter’s head snapped to the side, face burning from the hit. Standing back up, he paced up and down the floor before stop in front of him again. “YOU’RE A ING NUISANCE. WHY DID YOU DO THIS ?”

 

“No…” His breaths were not his own as he stood there in that total darkness, unable to move. He heard nothing else but his own voice.

 

Donghae had fought the urge to hit Eunhyuk again and simply turned away, running both hands through his hair. “I married you out of ing pity.” He hissed, “And I only ever ed your disgusting, body because I felt bad for your pathetic self. Don’t you ever forget that?” Eunhyuk slowly shakes his head.  

“So, don’t you be all mighty and do whatever you pleased.” Donghae then headed for the door and warned “the next time you step out of this house once again, I’ll bring hell to you!”

 

He then could hear a soft cry in the distance, a very desperately pleading. In the darkness, he tried to walk towards the sound. Until when suddenly he found death was all around, encompassing him, wanting to take him far away.

The death brought with it a feeling of dread more powerful than anything he had ever known. He couldn’t move, he could feel his arms being held down, and he knew he was very broken. His eyes would not open and there was only darkness.

 

“I’m now letting you free!” With a still bright smile, Eunhyuk’s eyes focused on Donghae’s face. “Thank you for everything. Goodbye, Donghae!” He said softly, turned around and leaving.

 

“No! Save me, Eunhyuk! Please, help me!” He fell on his knees and wailing outright as he was alone in that scary darkness.

 

---------

 

“Sir! Sir!” Donghae was jolted awake by a voice and by hand on his shoulder shaking him lightly. Donghae’s eyes opened to a total brightness, with a confused head he looked at the woman in front him. He sat up straight and realized that he must have fall asleep while working as he still at his desk in his office.

“All the board members are already here, the meeting will start once you’re ready.” His secretary said. “Err… is it okay to continue the meeting or should I cancel it?” She asked carefully as she saw Donghae is still confused.

“That… that’s okay.” He stands up careful. “Give me 5 minutes to prepare first.”

“Okay, sir.” She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter