11

One chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Eunhyuk woke up from sleep when he felt a tender kiss perch on his lips.  Knowing who did that, so the intention to open his eyes remains canceled and he expertly continued in pretending to sleep, another new hidden talent he found recently.

“I’m going to office now. I’ll be back again this afternoon, let’s have lunch together okay. See you again. Bye.” And Donghae, though he knows that Eunhyuk was asleep in his bed, still remained faithful to express the love to his lover. “I love you.” Again he placed a kiss on those plump lips and again… and again, till his phone rang to warn him that he had another responsible to fulfill. A smile of satisfaction curved on his lips.

He felt a respond from Eunhyuk at the last kiss. He grinned like an idiot while walking out of the room.

And subconsciously, Eunhyuk who’s just pretending to sleep before, back to his dreamless slumber again with a heart that little bit touched to Donghae’s behavior that never fed up in expressing his love though he never get any respond back.

 

And he wide awake once again, when there’s a knock over the door, disturbing his sleep. After three times of knocking, the door slowly opened and their head of butler walks in towards him.

“For how long I’ve passed out?” Eunhyuk asked, while sitting up on the bed. The terrible headache had completely gone already, as if it’s never attacking him.

“Almost a day, sir.” He replied after glancing slightly at his wristwatch to verify his statement.

“Ah…” he nodded, that’s why he feels as new and fresh again. He had a really nice and long rest already. “Uncle, is there any food now? I’m hungry.” He whined when his stomach growling, asking to fill up since the last meal he eats was a few slices of bread at breakfast yesterday. And now he’s starving.

“Of course, there is sir. I’ll have someone to bring it right away.” He is about to call one of the maids when Eunhyuk quickly stop him.

“I’ll just eat downstairs. I was already too tired of always eating in bed, I need some fresh air.” Eunhyuk said, getting out of bed heading towards the bathroom. He needs to clean up himself first and foremost.

“If you said so, sir. I’ll go and tell them to get the food ready now.” He’s about to walk out of the room when immediately remembered back his initial intention of coming inside this room. “Sir?”

“Yes…” Eunhyuk answered from inside the bath room.

“Young master just called a while ago, told me to tell you that he’s sorry that he can’t comeback home this afternoon. There’s another share-holders’ meeting and he’ll be back right after that. He tried to call you, but cannot get through.”

“Okay.” He replied indifferent.

“And sir, your mother is on her way here.”

“Really?” He said more enthusiastic.

“Yes, sir!”

“Okay, uncle. Thanks.”

With that, the butler then really walks out of the room. Heading downstairs to continue his unfinished works back since it’s been held back because of the messages that he needs to inform his young master’s husband.

 

------

 

“How have you been? Feeling better? Donghae called me this morning, told me that you passed out? Are you okay now?” All those kind of questions instantly ambushed his ears once the door of the room was opened, startled him little bit. Immediately, he looked up from the book he currently reading, to meet with his mother worried eyes. Eunhyuk chuckled seeing his mother chaos.

“I’m alright, mom. Don’t worry.” He then answered.

“You’re my only son, how can I not worry about you? I don’t want anything to happen to you. I just want you to be happy always.”

“How come I’m not happy when I have a kind and caring mother like you? I’m really happy, mom.” Since he ‘woke up’, his mother is the second person that always be by his side. When Donghae have something important to attend, his mother would be the one that would accompany him. And they never left him alone.

“Yes, I know.” She agreed immediately, seemed proud with the compliment though he sounded sarcastic while saying it. “So, how are you and Donghae now?” She then asked with more serious tone, maybe it’s time…

“Huh?” Eunhyuk suddenly speechless, more to startled actually. “What do you mean? We’re just fine like always…” he continued, slight stammered though he able to control it for now.

“Honey… I’m sorry that I’m too complacent before and unaware of what had happened to you in these past few years. If I know, I won’t…”

“Mother…” He called firmly, cutting her mother's words very quickly, now understood what she’s talking about. “How… did you know?”

“Donghae told us.”

Eunhyuk slightly taken aback. Doesn’t noticed that would come, it’s the last thing he expect of. Actually, he never expects something like that. Because he never wants his parent to know everything that happened in his life, that’s the choice he made. And he is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter