1

One chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Lee Eunhyuk and Lee Donghae met many summers ago, too many summers ago to be counted with just ten fingers, as they were still innocent teenagers back then. They met in a really fancy party, that hosted by their parents’ friend. They were just two young people drawn together by the thought of friendship. Under the name of friendships, they have a normal life like one best friend they were, until when Eunhyuk had made one decision that changes everything.  Because at the night of their meeting, what came out of that day, however, is not one to be called just an ordinary friendship, but to Eunhyuk, in the middle of that ordinary meeting, a spark called love is born.

After that night, the life that once he thought was useless becomes very meaningful to him. Donghae who had been living his life to the fullest, who knew how to convey his emotions to the core, have changed Eunhyuk’s perfective about life. Since then, Eunhyuk have been living just for Donghae.

But the same emotion didn’t come to Donghae. Eunhyuk’s decision to marry him has changes his friendship into something horrible. There’s no more soft spot for Eunhyuk in his heart. It’s all having changed into hateful, anger, distrust and disgust. Living a life with Eunhyuk as his husband was a nightmare to him.

 

 

------빠삐용------

 

 

“Are you okay, master?” One of the butlers asked when he saw Eunhyuk wobbled as he walked towards the kitchen counter to get himself something to drink.

“I’m just… fine.” He answered, obviously contradicted to his current condition.

“Are you sure, sir?” The butler immediately catch him when he was about to make a head dive for the floor suddenly. “Sir… sir… wake up… sir…” The butler said panicky. Eunhyuk felt unconscious. “Oh god, sir… you’re burning.” He yelped once he accidently touched Eunhyuk’s skin. Carrying Eunhyuk up, he then called another men in the house for a help.

 

“Donghae…” Eunhyuk let out a soft whispered before he fell unconscious fully.

 

------

 

Donghae shoved the master bedroom’s doors open hastily, angrily caused the heavy wood to slam back against the white colored wall. The crash echoed throughout the silent mansion, but none of the maids or butlers dares to utter a single word after such a blatant violence from their master. They know better not to interrupt in his master’s wrath even more of them disliking their master’s violence acted.

“What the are you doing?” he screamed at the slender man that was lying on the bed. The earlier violence must have been waking him up from his sleep.  The slender man immediately stands up off the bed at the harsh question. “Why the are you trying to kill yourself?” Donghae stalked over to him, snatching up his collar and jerking him up. “Answer when I asked you, ing idiot.” He bit out, shoving the man away harshly.

Eunhyuk flew, skidding across the hardwood floor because of his currently weak condition. Only a soft gasp burst out, trying hard to not show his pain. He sat up slightly, holding the arm that had smashed into the hard floor even though he felt sore all over his body. “I just have a fever…. That’s all.” He murmured, refusing to make eye contact with his husband.

“Then what with this commotion of you getting into the hospital and all?” he spat, ranking his fingers through his hair. Suppressing his anger, his face is flaming red.

“Because… I haven’t seen you in… forever…”

“Is that all?! Just because you want to see me so badly, so that’s why you’re trying to kill yourself!” Donghae shook in anger, considering kicking the already fallen man again.

“If… I don’t make it sounded serious, then you won’t come home…” Eunhyuk breathed. “I just want you to spend your time with me equal to the amount of time you spend with your .”

“You’re a ing nuisance.” Donghae kneeled down, the palm of his hand racing across Eunhyuk’s cheek. The latter’s head snapped to the side, face burning from the hit. “I do all this because of you. Seriously, if my family hadn’t forced me to marry you, all of this won’t ever happen.” He fought the urge to hit Eunhyuk again by simply turned away. His chest was still burning with angers.

“I still cannot believe I’m married to you. I’m straight, you damn gay.” Donghae hissed, “I married you out of ing pity. So, don’t you dare to do this raucous again.” Donghae then headed for the door, not looking back to see if Eunhyuk was alright. “Also... don’t you really dare to kill yourself. I don’t want to have to give a ing eulogy for a disgusting gay like you.”

Then the door slammed shut. The mansion becomes silence again.

Eunhyuk stared down at the floor blankly. He didn’t have any feeling to feels right now, it’s just empty. His mind is blank and his heart also empty. Crying… he had already cried enough over the years.

He just wondering for the hundredth time now, just what made him want to marry someone like Donghae? Why had he begged his parents to let them be together? Why did he desperately try to be with this man? He had done everything for them to be happy. He convinced himself that they were good for one another and they will be happy in the end. Yet in the end, all Eunhyuk got was an empty mansion, and a husband who lived far away from him. They never saw one another accept when something like earlier happened, but that will be the last time. Donghae'll make sure of that.

But then again, it was just simply because of love. At that night of their first meeting, Eunhyuk knows that he already found the love of his life. Since then he have been really happy and till now he had accomplished all he wanted. He married the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter