Together Forever

Eternal Tenderness

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLYcYeOsFR0
After School - Shampoo

--------------------------------------
- Ju Yeon POV -
--------------------------------------
The kids were sleeping peacefully in the center of our king sized bed. I couldn't help but to gaze at their cute figures and so did JaeJoong.

"They're pretty and handsome just like the parents." He pulled the covers closer to them so that they wouldn't get cold.

"They're adorable just like you." I kissed each of their foreheads then laid down on the bed, resting my tired body.

"I can't wait for our honeymoon." He talked excitedly.

"Honeymoon? Didn't I told you we're not going to have the honeymoon because the kids have to attend their classes?" I asked.

"I know. Just wait until tomorrow. You'll find out about it." He suddenly leaned in and pecked my lips.

"Goodnight, baby~" He turned off the night lamp and also laid down.

---------------------------------
The kids were sitting in the dining room next to each other and finished their breakfast that JaeJoong and I made. We were preparing the breakfast together every morning. It was fun to have a husband who could cook. I felt bad because his cook was better than me. Sometimes I wondered if he had something he didn't good at.

"Study well, kids. Mommy and Daddy will pick you up and we'll go somewhere after school." JaeJoong told them.

"Where are we going?" Yoon Hee asked.

"Later, sweetie." JaeJoong told her. She nodded.

"I wonder where you'll bring us today." I said when he drove me home before he went to work.

"Just get yourself prepared until we go to pick up the kids." He kept it as a secret.

"But I need to know what to wear."

"Just wear your bikini." He blurted.

I glared at him and it was enough to make him apologized.

"Sorry, I was kidding." He laughed. "But I wouldn't mind if you wear some." He mumbled.

"I can hear you." I said without looking at him.

"I didn't say anything." He faked an innocent face.

"Since when did you become a ert?"

He looked at me for a while before turning back on the road.

"Is that even consider as a sin? You're my wife. What's the problem?" He defended.

"It's just.." I looked away, didn't know what shoud I say. He didn't do wrong, it was me. I just didn't get use to this side of him. I should've known every men have this side inside them.

"I love you. That's why I keep on doing that. I never want you to leave me again."

"It's okay, Jae. We've been through a lot and I do feel the same. I want to be by your side forever." I confessed honestly.

"Now tell me, where are you taking us today?" I lightened up the mood.

"Stop being curious, will you? It's a surprise." He poked my nose and kept on driving.

"I hate you!"

"I love you too!" He pinched my right cheek.

"Yah!" I glared at him.

"You're so cute when you're mad."

"Whatever~" I sighed.

"Come on, you can't stay mad at me, can you?" he kept on teasing me.

I didn't reply him and it made him laughed even more. This guy sure has many different sides of him. He could be cold and uncaring in the past but then he became someone with kind and loving heart. And now, he has a lot of sense of humor.

When it was lunch time, JaeJoong got back to the house and find me in the kitchen. I was preparing the lunch before we got to pick up the kids from their school.

"Baby, you don't have to prepare the lunch. We're going to have lunch in the restaurant. I've booked the place." He told me and kissed my cheek.

I looked at him in disbelief. I had cook some foods and now he told me I shouldn't have cooked because he had booked the restaurant?

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

"You didn't ask." He replied easily.

"Seriously, you're annoying, Jae!" I took off the apron and headed outside, didn't forget to turn off the stove. I was annoyed by him. He should've told me that he was going to have lunch together in the restaurant.

"Oh, come on, baby. Don't get mad again." He followed me behind.

"You should've told me." I mumbled.

"I know. I'm sorry." He pulled me and slipped my hair behind the ears.

"Now, what time is it? Should we go now?"

He looked at his watch and nodded.

"Let me change my clothes first." He let me go and I was off to our room and got my clothes changed.

When I was done, we went straight to pick up the kids by his car. The kids were so excited to go out with us because it's been a while since we went out together.

"Oppa~ look! It's amusement park!!" Yoon Hee squealed happily as she shook Min Ki to look outside. I couldn't hide my smile when I heard them. JaeJoong really knew how to make my day.

"Kah Ja!" JaeJoong held Min Ki's hand while I was holding Yoon Hee's. We walked together, side by side. We were a happy family.

"Mom, I want to ride that." Min Ki pointed to the roller coaster.

"Let's ride all of them!" JaeJoong pulled the kids and I trailed behind, trying each rides together with them.

"I feel like throwing up." I told them as we got off the roller coaster.

"Mommy~ you're so cute." Yoon Hee teased.

"Let's rest for a while. Mommy need to breath normally." I pinched her cheek.

"Dad, I'm thirsty." Min Ki looked at JaeJoong.

"Let's go get a drink."

"Come on, Mommy~" Yoon Hee pulled me. I was following them and I was amazed because the kids were still so excited. Didn't they know the word of tired?

We kept walking around the amusement park still holding hands with each other and a woman holding her baby walked pass us. Yoon Hee kept staring at her until she was disappear into the restroom.

"Sweetie, what are you looking at? Be careful or you'll tripped." I warned her.

"Mommy~ the baby is so cute." She praised.

"Yes the baby is cute." I agreed.

"Yoon Hee want a baby to play with." She said innocently.

"It's not a thing to play with, Yoon Hee-ah~" Min Ki told her.

"Wae? It's fun to play with a baby, Oppa~"

"Daddy~ Yoon Hee want a baby girl." She pouted.

JaeJoong looked at me and chuckled.

"Just ask your Mom. Daddy wouldn't mind to have a baby girl." He told her and smirked at me. I shot him a glare and he laughed even more.

"Mommy~" Yoon Hee whined.

-------------------------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g52jH8I2b5o
After School - When I Fall


The night has come and it was the time for me to tugged the kids on their beds. They'd fallen asleep when I read the stories for them. I turned off the light and walked out silently.

To my surprise, JaeJoong caught my waist and put his index finger on my lips, signalling me to not make any sound cause it would wake the kids. I followed him and we were now on our bedroom.

"What do you think you're doing just now?" I protested.

"Nothing. I just want to keep my promise to Yoon Hee." he whispered.

"Promise?" I raised an eyebrow. He nodded.

"Yes, a promise. To give her a beautiful baby girl." He whispered seductively in my ear which caused me to shiver a bit. I could feel his hot breath through my skin and it was ticklish.

"Jae~" I tried to release myself.

"I promised, Ju Yeon-ah~ our daughter wants a little sister."

"That's your own problem. Who told you to say yes?" I tried to get away but  he pushed me on the bed with him on top of me.

"Let me go now or you'll regret it." I threatened but he didn't even flinch.

"Just try it. You know that I'm way stronger than you." He boasted and started to smell my neck.

"ert, let me go!" I laughed along because of the ticklish feeling he gave me.

"Call me ert once again and you'll know what's the real meaning of that word." He pecked on my lips and gazed into my eyes. I could see his dark brown eyes clearly and it was dazing.

"ert~" I said it out loud on purpose and bit my lower lip. I couldn't hide my smile when he kept doing these on me.

He cupped my face with both of his hands and continued to kiss the tip of my nose and it stopped on my lips. We kept kissing didn't stop until we felt it was hard to breath.

"Your lips tastes sweet." He looked at me and I blushed even more.

"So does yours." I circled my arms on his neck and pulled him closer. His lips soon travelled down and making its way to my neck. He kissed it and bit it lightly which caused me to flinch.

"Ummh~" I bit my lip harder so that I couldn't make any sounds. It was embarassing. He stopped and whispered in my ear.

"Just let it out." He kissed my earlobe and back to my neck. I could feel his free hand started to touch my exposed leg.

"Jae~" I breathed out. I was unsure about this.

"Sssh~ it's okay." He reassured and brushed my bangs to the side and kissed my forehead.

"I love you, Ju Yeon-ah~ I won't hurt you..." He whispered softly and it was enough to take me away.

I pulled him and kissed him back tenderly.

"I love you too."

He smiled between the kisses then slowly started to my blouse. He also took of his shirt and threw it carelessly on the floor. I could see his perfect abs and muscles clearly through the light of the night lamp beside the bed. I was shy to look at it, so I turned to the side and looked away. He noticed it and pulled my trembling free hand to touch his abs. I gulped hardly.

"Don't be shy." He teased me for the last time before he started it all.

-------------------------------
I wake up and felt JaeJoong's arms were wrapping around my waist. The covers were covering my whole body but not his. His topless body were exposed clearly. I got up and put his arms down without waking him up, but the door suddenly opened and our kids were running in.

"Omo!" I screamed and pulled the covers to cover my body.

"Jae!" I shook JaeJoong's body.

"Mommy~ Daddy~" Yoon Hee cried.

JaeJoong wake up by her cries and he sat up on the bed.

"Just don't look! Close your eyes!" I told them and they covered their eyes by their small hands immediately.

"Mommy~ Yoon Hee fell down from the bed." Min Ki told us.

"Jae, I need to change my clothes first. Help me to take care of them for a moment." I told him.

He chuckled but nodded slightly. He put on his pants and leaned in to kiss me. He got off the bed and went to the kids.

"Daddy~ Yoon Hee's hurts." She sobs.

"How could you fall down?" He asked as he wiped her tears.

"I dreamt about someone hurting Mommy. And I heard she screamed." She told him innocently.

I heard those and it was enough for me to blush madly. It was JaeJoong's fault. I threw my glare at him but he just sent me a wink.

"Let's go out and take care of your first. Mommy needs to change her clothes." He led the kids out of the room, didn't forget to close it.

I rushed to the bathroom and took a quick shower because I was worried about Yoon Hee. But when I walked out the bathroom only with my towel on, JaeJoong appeared before me and smirked.

"Is she okay?" I asked.

"Yes she is."

"Look at what you've caused. I told you not to do that."

"But she wants a little sister." He reasoned and took a step closer to me. I backed off.

"Enough. It's morning already and I don't want to make any wild sounds, Jae!" I warned him and got myself changed into a long sleeve blouse and a legging.

 --------------------------------------
- Third Person POV -
--------------------------------------
The kids were swimming happily with their Dad in the pool while their Mom was talking to the grandmother and they were making their way to the pool, watching the kids.

"They're so adorable. I'm lucky to have them as my grandchildren." JaeJoong's Mom said to her daughter-in-law.

"They're smart and amazing kids, Mom." She smiled as she looked at them.

"Mommy~" Min Ki called for her from the pool. They waved at her and she waved back.

"Be careful not to slip down. You're carrying our third child." JaeJoong got up from the pool and help her to sit down. He caressed her big tummy.

"I know." She pouted.

It was the eighth month since they're married and now she was pregnant with their third child. JaeJoong was being an overprotective husband because he didn't want something bad happened to her. He would call her every hours just to check up on her, came home early from work and even took care of the twins so that they wouldn't bother their pregnant mother. They were such a happy family and complete family now.

"Baby, you know what, Min Ki asked me if we could have another baby boy to..." before he could finish his words, he was pushed down by Ju Yeon to the pool.

"I hate you!!!"

===============================================================================================
Finally it's the end of the story. Are you satisfy by the ending? LOL
I know I'm going to miss this one, but "if  the story has the starts, it'll also has the ending."
Thanks to all of readers for reading this story from the very beginning until the end. Please keep supporting me in my on-going and upcoming fanfics ahead :) I LOVE YOU!!!!!


My on-going stories :

BLACK & WHITE (starring JaeJoong & Ju Yeon)


PRETEND (starring JaeJoong & Ju Yeon)


Upcoming story :
Cupid (starring JaeJoong & Ju Yeon)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/68106/cupid-comedy-dbsk-jaejoong-jooyeon-romance-tvxq-yoochun

 

Untouchable (starring JaeJoong & Fictional)

----------------------------
August 14th, 2011
©13nz / xiahtic5