Oasis

Eternal Tenderness

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuqbyF2z7as
BEAST - Oasis  
[a/n : You can imagine Jaejoong & JooYeon were wearing the dress and suits just like the picture above. XD]
--------------------------------------
- Joo Yeon POV -
--------------------------------------
Standing in front of the mirror, I sighed as I looked at the dress which I was wearing right now. It was a beautiful dress, but I thought it was too revealing for me. The dress was strapless and short.

"Mom, you looked beautiful!" Min Ki came to my room and praised.

I blushed and quickly pulled up the dress so that my chest wouldn't reveal too much because of the lower cut. I was embarrassed.

"I've never seen you dress up like this. You looked wonderful." He climbed on the chair and touched my cheek.

"Thanks." I smiled and relieved a bit. At least he didn't think that I'm weird and looked funny in this kind of dress.

"I'm sure you're going to be the prettiest woman in the party, Mom." He added.

"Okay. Enough for the compliments. Now let's dress you up."

I sat him on the chair and took out his clothes from the closet. He changed and sat quietly, looking at the mirror. I brushed his hair and made sure he looked nice.

"Thanks, Mom."

"You're welcome, handsome."

I put on the black high heels and grabbed my purse. Min Ki and I were heading out to the living room.

"Mom, where's the gift?" He then asked.

"Ah~ I almost forgot about it. It's in your room."

"Let me get it. Just wait here." He ran into his room and quickly came out.

"Kah Ja!" he held my hand and we both walked out the house.

"Good evening, Miss." A man in black suit popped out from nowhere and he bowed.

"Who are you?" I asked, confused by him.

"Mr. Kim send me here to drive you to the party." He even opened the door for me.

I was doubt whether I had to get in or not, but this kid was faster than me. He was already sitting in the car and motioned me to get in as well.

"Come on, Mom. We're going to be late if you keep standing there."

For almost 40 minutes sitting in the car, finally we reached here. The driver stopped the car right at the main door of the hotel. The other man which was the employee of the hotel opened the car doors.

Both Min Ki and I were walking in and could be seen there were reporters and cameramen, taking pictures and doing interview with popular people. Some were singers and models. Looking at them made me feel uneasy to walk in any further, but Min Ki dragged me and couldn't care less about them.

"Joo Yeon?" someone asked. I turned to see who it was.

It's been years since my last time seeing him, the cute and dorky Junsu.

"Junsu.."

"It's really you! Lee Joo Yeon!!" he squealed.

I nodded. "Yes, it's me."

"How have you been? Did you know that we were looking for you when you left without telling us? And Jae....." his words stopped when he realized Min Ki's presence beside me, holding my hand.

"And this is..?" he questioned.

"He's my only son." I told him.

"You're married?" He threw the same question just like what Jaejoong had asked me.

Instead of replying his question, I only flashed him a smile.

"Hello, I'm Junsu, one of your Mom's best friends. What's your name?" He squatted down so they were at the same height.

"Annyeonghaseo~ cho nun Lee Min Ki imnida." Min Ki bowed and introduced himself.

"He's cute." Junsu pinched his cheek.

"Let's go, the others are already here. Yoochun and Changmin arrived 30 minutes earlier than me." He kept babbling non-stop just like the past.

"Mom, I never know that he's a friend of yours. He's really a great singer." Min Ki whispered.

"A singer?"

"Don't tell me you don't know about this. He's your friend, Mom.. Everyone knows him, even my schoolmates."

"I haven't met him in a long time, don't blame me.." I laughed. Seriously, I knew nothing about Junsu being a singer, but I knew that he has talent.

--------------------------------------
- Jaejoong POV -
--------------------------------------
I excused myself away from the press when I saw Joo Yeon standing gracefully along with Junsu beside her. I couldn't hide my happiness by seeing her wearing the dress that I specially bought for her. It does suits her perfectly.

"Glad to see you here." I greeted her. She turned and blushed when we met eyes. She didn't change. She still was blushing even just for little things.

"Hyung, why don't you tell us that you've met her already?" Junsu protested.

"I don't have time for telling you." I whispered.

"Hey, Min Ki. Thanks for coming. Yoon Hee's waiting for you. And she must be very happy to see you." I poked Min Ki's cheek. He looked handsome by wearing the suit for kids. His father must have had good looks to have him as his child.

"Sir, it's the time." My assistant came and whispered to me which I replied with a slight nod.

"Let's get to the center. Yoon Hee has arrived." I told them.

Yoon Hee, my little princess has already standing right in front of her birthday cake. She motioned me to her side which I did.

"Dad, may I share this cake with Min Ki? Today is also his birthday.. I want to blow the candles along with him.." She gave me her puppy eyes.

"Of course you can." I pinched her cheek and smiled.

"Thanks dad! I love you~" she hugged me.

In the end, Yoon Hee blew the candles together with Min Ki and both the kids seemed to be very happy. I was glad I could see her being happy. And when I looked at Joo Yeon, I found the same expression. The smile never leave her face when her son blew the candles.

I encouraged myself to approach her. I wanted to talk to her. I wanted to start it all again.

"May we have a talk?" I asked.

She only looked at me quietly.

"Just say it." she replied shortly and turned to look at the kids.

"No. Not here." I just held her hand and ignoring her rejects.

"Let me go!" she yanked her hand back when we reached outside, near the pool. It was only both of us.

She tried to walk away but with my stupidity, I hugged her from behind. She kept struggling but I wouldn't let her go. Not anymore. I wouldn't repeat the same mistake for letting her go.

I could feel her body trembling and her breath was getting heavier. I missed this moment so damn bad and I couldn't describe my feeling. It just feels right when I could embrace her like this.

"Sorry for letting you go that time.. Sorry to break your heart and sorry.. for leaving you.." I whispered. "Please, don't leave me."

She said nothing and stood still. It hurts me. I was begging her not to leave me, but she didn't even respond to my words.

"Joo Yeon-ah~ please say something.." I cupped her face and made her looked at me.

"What do you expect me to say?" she blurted out.

I could see it clearly. Her tears.. She was trying to control her tears.

"I still love you. Is that words that you need to hear from me?" She gritted her teeth and held her anger.

"I just.."

"That's enough. We're done." She whispered the last words and walked away. She was lying! I knew she never forgets about me.

I yanked her back and pulled her into a kiss. I pressed my lips to her and closed my eyes. It feels like the time has stopped and we were the only people who lives in this world. Her lips were sweet as ever and my feelings grow much deeper for her. With the kiss, I would show her my true feelings. I would keep protecting her from now on no matter what's going to happen in the future. Within my desert, she is my Oasis...

===============================================================================================
I'm so sorry for not updating this one.. Writer's block.. *sigh* but I'm back! lol..
I'm going crazy these days because of JYJ and also BEAST (B2ST). I just realized they (B2ST) also make good songs :) I love the rapper, Yong Jun Hyung!! >,<

 

----------------------------
February 11th, 2011
13nz