Family Talk

Eternal Tenderness

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ks3mfT-5tZo
JYJ - Fallen Leaves
--------------------------------------
- Joo Yeon POV -
--------------------------------------
We stepped into the house and Jaejoong followed me to my room. He sat on the edge of my bed and wandered around while I was packing some of my clothes out of the closet.

"Your room is plain enough, huh?" He asked.

"Well, I don't have any expensive paintings to be hanging on the wall. There's only Min Ki's and my picture on the nightstand." I told him.

"So, this is our little boy's picture when he was a baby.. He looked handsome just like the father." He praised himself.

"But he doesn't know about it, yet.." I stopped taking out the clothes and sighed.

"We're telling them later." I could feel Jaejoong's warm embraced. He hugged me from behind, leaning his chin on my right shoulder and whispered into my ear.

"What about your mom? Do you think that she'll hates me if she know I was the one who brought Min Ki away from and never told you?" I was worried about this.

"She won't, Baby.. You know that she loves you."

"I hope so." I turned and we looked into each other's eyes. We were so close. I could feel his breath and a single tear dropped on my cheek. I was crying in happiness.

"Thank you for keeping your heart and never give up on your love. I love you, Jae~" I hugged him and let the tears out. I was being a crybaby but I don't mind it anymore.

"I love you too. Let's stay like this forever. I won't let you go even if you said so."

------------------------
We reached his mom's house and we came in. She welcomed us with a happy face when she saw Jaejoong holding my hand.

"Oh~ you're here. I've just tugged Min Ki and Yoon Hee on the bed. They fell asleep just now."

"Thank you.."

"Don't mention." She smiled.

"Mom, this is the only woman I love and she's my future wife and she's the mother of the kids." Jaejoong told her and she nodded.

"I know, and she's my daughter-in law."

"Omonim.." I called. I felt guilty to her. "I really am sorry for what I had done in the past. I hope you'll forgive me."

"Don't say so. You've done nothing wrong. It's us who treat you badly."

"Mom, we have something to tell you. I know this is such a shocking news, but I should tell you right away. You need to know." Jaejoong started and I didn't have the courage to look at his mom.

"What's the shocking news about? You sounded serious."

"Uhmm.. It's about Min Ki." I bit my lip. Jaejoong gripped my hand and gave me strength.

"Min Ki is our child. And he is your grand-son." He cleared.

She was shocked and her eyes widened. I bet she might have many questions for us, but judged by her reaction, she was glad to hear it because in the end she approached me and took my hand.

"You... You're an amazing woman. You're raising Min Ki by yourself and he turned out to be a smart yet polite kid to elders. I don't know how to thank you. Word isn't enough and it can't desribe how happy I am right now. I have my own grand-son from both of you. You're really blessed by the God." She cried and embraced me. Jaejoong stood up and flashed me his smile.

"I'm going to see my son." He ran upstairs and rushed to the kids' room.

"Joo Yeon-ah~ you may just happen to be Jaejoong's lover but for me, you're the best daughter I've ever dreamt for. You brought happiness into this house. You changed the cold Jaejoong and you even gave birth to his son."

I was speechless. What have I done to deserve this kind of love from this family?

--------------------------------------
- Jaejoong POV -
--------------------------------------
I walked closer to the bed and I could see the kids were cuddling together like brother and sister. They were close as if they have the connection into each other.

I couldn't help but to smile when I saw them sleeping peacefully. My little girl and my son. I'm the happiest man alive for having these precious angels in my life.

"Mommy~" I hear Yoon Hee called in her sleep. She might have dreaming about her mom right now. Poor girl.. I'm here for you. I kissed her forehead.

"Daddy~ where are you?" now it's Min Ki's turn to called. I came to his side and also kissed his forehead.

"Daddy is here.." I pulled the cover and smiled to myself.

"Jae~"

My eyes stopped at Joo Yeon who was standing at Yoon Hee's side.

"Don't disturb them." She dragged me out and closed the door.

"I just want to see my lovely kids."

"But they're sleeping."

"I know."

"You can talk to them tomorrow. Not now." She gave me a look.

I nodded innocently.

===============================================================================================
sorry for the late update :) I'll try to write another chapter tonight.

- comment replies :

@ sakura : I'm happy for them too! How I wish he could have such happy married life in reality when he gets married :D

@ From_With-Love : kekekeke~ sorry.. but actually I love cliffhangers. lol. He couldn't jump in the car, right? It'd be hillarious if he did. Eun Mi was a sick girl.

@ BLUEooming : thanks ^^ sometimes I do sleep late just because of reading some fanfics. You should try to read 'CAPTURED' and the sequel, 'World's Collide'.

@ tvxqlover4eva  : I'm trying to write the next chapter ;)

@ minniebubble12  : yes!! You'll find out about it later, how the managed to steal her.

@ Dreams_alive : A huge secret indeed!

@ R3i_Lin  : me too.. They must feel SHOCK!! haha

@ tim565 : you're welcome ^^

@ yunhosyeobo : yes they are

@ kprincess1995 : he better tell them rather than hiding it.

@ romanticswan4ever : agree with you. Love can't be force. If you loves someone no matter how much your feeling towards the person, you can't force to have the heart.

@ parkminra : updated ^^

@ Spica_Seara : hello~ thanks for reading :D


----------------------------
April 9th, 2011
©13nz / xiahtic5