Tough

Eternal Tenderness

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRK8ECyzx7M
JYJ - Itsu Datte Kimini (to you..always)
--------------------------------------
- Joo Yeon POV -
--------------------------------------
I discharged from the hospital today. Just like what he had done these past few days, Yunho came here to pick me up.

I was sitting on the edge of the bed while staring blankly on my stomach.

"Are you done with your stuffs?" He suddenly asked, interrupting my thoughts.

I nodded.

"Now I'll show you the house." He took my bag and I followed behind.

He was right. We were going to my 'new house'. I asked him to help me find a small house that I could use to spend my days before I went back to Japan.

"The new house located not that far from the market so you can easily buy anything that you need without wasting your time in the bus." Yunho told me.

"Thanks for helping me." I said gratefully.

"It's not a big deal." He flashed me a warm smile.

-------------------------------------------

We arrived at the house and he unlocked the front door. I stepped in as my eyes wandered around. The entire house was plain white and the household were placed neatly. There was a kitchen at the right side and there were also a small dining room next to the kitchen. This house sure has some warm feeling to the people who lived here.

"Let's sit here. You shouldn't get tired." Yunho helped me to sit on the couch and turned the TV on.

"You don't have to be so protective. It's not like I'm on my 8 month pregnancy." I laughed.

"Yeah I know, but you should take care by yourself if I'm not around." He reminded.

"Yes, I will, big brother." I .

There were no interesting shows on the TV and he was about to turn it off until I accidentally changed the channel to the show that usually talk about business people. We could see Jaejoong's picture on the screen clearly.

Yunho was about to snatch the remote away from me but it was my luck that he couldn't take it away. Now my eyes were focused on the screen and so did my ears. They worked properly to receive the sound which was sent from the TV. I listened to every details of the news.

"The next heir of the biggest company at South Korea, Kim Corp., Kim Jaejoong finally revealed his marriage date with his fiance, the daughter of a successful lawyer who was confirmed to be Park Eun Mi this Saturday. They've been dating since their school days until now and they..."

Before the news ended, he had already shut the TV down. It wasn't a surprising news for me. I knew this would happen sooner or later, but never had I thought it would be this fast.

"Let's pretend that we didn't watch or hear anything." Yunho spoke.

"Don't worry, I'm okay.." I lied. I may said that I was fine, but deep down inside my heart, it torn me into pieces.

"Will you come to the wedding and suffer yourself by seeing them?"

I kept quiet, biting my lip. I was still unsure about this. I was doubt if I could stand it, seeing them at the Church, promising each other that they'd always love each other 'till death do them apart..

"I will." I looked at him seriously. I knew by doing this would break me once again, but I just wanted to see him for the last time. I wanted to see him happy. That's enough for me.

--------------------------------------
- Jaejoong POV -
--------------------------------------
I threw the remote on my desk when the news ended. I should say that the reporters were great for making those news about me and Eun Mi. What they didn't know was the girl I truly loved wasn't Eun Mi and it wouldn't be her. I realized how much I loved Joo Yeon after the break up. I never thought I would love her this much.

I wouldn't able to forget her. Not even her smiles, her hugs, kisses, and the tears that I caused her to shed. I still remembered it all and I wouldn't erase it. Everything about her was too precious.

I took a deep breath and got up from my seat, approaching the door. Just when I walked out, I should be another me. I was the next heir of Kim Corp. and I was Park Eun Mi's fiance. Should I be happy for these things?

"Sir, the president is waiting for you." Jang Hyuk, my new assistant told me while I responded with a slight nod.

We were heading to the president's which was my mother's office.

I opened the door and came in. She looked up and stopped her work.

"You look great by wearing such suit." She praised.

I flashed her a smile.

"Why are you calling for me? Is it about new task?"

"Why do you think I call you only for that thing? It's not.. I just want to have some talk with my son." She made her way and sit on the couch at the side of her office.

"Well, about Joo Yeon.." She started.

"At first I thought that both of you were having a special relationship, not until you tell me you want to marry Eun Mi."

I said nothing.

"Honestly, I've always wants you to marry Joo Yeon. But you chose Eun Mi at the end.. I'll always give you my bless." Mom patted my shoulder.

"Does Joo Yeon know about the marriage?"

I nodded.

"I've told her before she moved out."

"I hope she'll be fine by herself. She's a tough girl.."

"I hope so."

I couldn't say much since I wasn't sure about where she was and what she was doing without me.

================================================================================================
Hello my lovely readers ^^ I was busy so I couldn't update.. Lectures has started and the assignments are killing me.. But I'm glad that I have break for 5 days! yayy~ Owh yeah, if I have some muslim readers out there, I want to say happy new year *idul fitri*


----------------------------
September 9th, 2010
13nz