Hero

Eternal Tenderness

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oH67y-6yPc0
9th STREET - 말도 없이 (Without Words)
--------------------------------------
- JaeJoong POV -
----------------------------------------------
I opened Joo Yeon's room and carefully lay her on the soft bed so that I wouldn't disturb her sleep. She was exhausted I could tell.

I was about to leave but when I turned; I felt her grasp on me. I looked at her and she was closing her eyes. Maybe she was having a dream.

"Don't go.. I need you... Jae" She mumbled softly, but I could hear it clearly.

How could she just say my name in her sleep? Did she was thinking about me? I asked to myself while approaching her sleeping figure. I sat on the edge of her bed and slowly, I felt my hand was making its way to touch her soft cheek.

Today I realized that I fall for Joo Yeon.. I already fell for her since the first time I looked at her eyes. Her soft and tender gaze has mesmerized me. Her care has made me fall in love with her. But I was too stubborn to admit it. I was afraid to lose once again. I was afraid to get hurt because of love.

"I'm sorry.. I really can't."

I got up and walked out from her room without turning back. I should erase my feelings before it's too late. She deserved happiness from the other guy who was hundred times better than me so I couldn't and I wouldn't admit that I love her..

I should take the chance to stay away from her. I really should move out from this house.

--------------------------------------
- Joo Yeon POV -
----------------------------------------------
I finished my bath and get changed. Last night I had made a decision. Start from today, I would try to show my feeling to Jaejoong. I wouldn't let him to get hurt anymore. I would try to protect his heart with my whole life.

"You can do it!" I said to myself and smiled in front of the mirror.

When I walk passed Jaejoong's room, I saw he was busy with his stuffs. I knocked on the door and he turned to me, smiling. I smiled back.

"May I go in?" I asked.

He nodded.

I walked in and just stood beside him. He zipped the suitcase and put it on the floor, beside his bed. I was about to ask what he was doing, but he cut me and dragged me out.

"Let's go to the amusement park." He said

"Wae?"

"Just want to have some fun. It's been a while since my last visit to that place." He told me.

I raised an eyebrow. What's with the sudden? Why he was acting weird lately? Is there something I don't know?

"Jae.."

"Come on. Don't disappoint me." He looked and tried to persuade me.

"Okay." Finally I gave in.

It wouldn't hurt if I go out with him. I should be thankful because on the other hand, we have some privacy time. Who knows he could light up his mood by going to that place?

When we got to the amusement park, JaeJoong looked so excited. He was pulling me here and there. I only could follow him although I was exhausted. I just couldn't say no to him.

"How do you feel?" he breathed while laughing so hard.

"Exhausted but it was sooooo fun~" I sang playfully

"I know you'll like it when I ask you to come. Well, this place is the real dream world to kids!" He yelled excitedly.

"But we're not kids." I protested.

"Just admit it. Each people who came to this place are kids." He patted my head as if I was a five-year old kid.

"But I'm not."

He laughed.

"Shall we go home now?"

I nodded and we were off to the restaurant just to get some foods before we get back to his house.

Never in my entire life had I felt so much fun until now. Now I could fill up the happiness that has been taken away from me since my parents' death. That was all thanks to JaeJoong... He was the hero of my life. I would do anything just to make him happy.

================================================================================================