The Baby

Eternal Tenderness

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlqGzL-VUiA
Ayumi Hamasaki - Blossom [PV ft. Jaejoong]
[a/n : I love this song!! <3]

--------------------------------------
- Joo Yeon POV -
--------------------------------------

Months have passed without I realized and now I was on my 9th month's pregnancy. It meant that I would've give birth at the short time. I was getting excited and nervous at the same time cause this was going to be my first time giving a birth.

I looked at my own reflection on the mirror and touched my tummy. It was getting bigger day by day. I smiled to myself as I caressed it. I couldn't wait to see the baby. I haven't made sure if it was a baby girl or a boy because I wanted to have a surprise for myself.

It wouldn't matter even if it was a boy or a girl. It was just the same. I just wanted the baby to stay health and grow up to be a cheerful kid.

My phone rang and I went to pick it. It was a call from Yunho. I smiled and answered it.

"Yoboseyo?"

"How have you been? How's the baby? You haven't told me about your last check up and.." Yunho talked non-stop.

"Yunho. I'm okay. The baby is okay." I cut him before he could talk any longer. He just got to be so happy when we talked about the baby and I was happy for having someone like him as my friend.

"I think I should come to Japan and pay you a visit." He laughed.

"It's o.." My words were cut off because I felt like the baby was kicking in my tummy. It hurts so badly. The sudden pain was killing me. I couldn't stand it. The phone dropped on the ground and Yunho was getting furious when he heard me groaned.

"Joo Yeon-ah~ Gwenchana? Wh-what happen?" he shouted on the phone. He was panicked.

"I.. it hurts.. the baby.. it's co-coming." I couldn't talk anymore. The words were stuck and I was holding my tummy. My vision was slowly become all blurry and I passed out.

-------------------------------------
I opened my eyes and I could see Yunho's worried face. Wait, am I not wrong? Yunho? Didn't he was in the US, helping his father's business? What was that means? Am I not dreaming?

"Oh, thank God I could make it in time. You have no idea how worry I was when I heard you."

"How could you be here?" I asked.

"I called the hospital to save you. I don't know what will happen to the baby and you if they didn't come." He brushed my bangs.

I smiled.

"Thanks."

He just nodded.

"It's a boy." He told me with a wide smile.

I smiled even more. I had never been this happier than today. My little angel has born to the world. The tears kept flowing.

"What will you name him?" Yunho asked.

"Min Ki.."

"Sounds nice. It has deep meaning, the combination of cleverness and energy, isn't it?"

I nodded.

"You're really good at picking the name." He complied.

"Can you help me to bring the baby? I want to see him.."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I am."

"Wait a moment." He smiled and went out.

My eyes wandered around and the only thing I could think about was Jaejoong. Though we had separated for months, I still couldn't erase him from my heart. Does he happy with his married life? Do they already have their baby? That was all I could think until Yunho came back with my baby on his arms.

"Say hello to Mommy, Min Ki-ah~" Yunho stood beside me and let me see the baby's innocent face. He was looking at me with those big round eyes just like Jaejoong's. I sobbed and touched the baby's cheek. He was really Jaejoong's baby cause he has the same eyes and also the same skin as him. They were look alike.

"Look he's smiling at you." Yunho said happily.

"Come to Mom, dear." I let out my arms to hold him.

"He's pretty much look like Jaejoong." Yunho took a deep breath.

"That jerk is lucky to have someone like you to love him until now," he continued.

I said nothing and kept playing with Min Ki. I pretended I didn't hear him, but deep down inside my heart, I felt grateful to Jaejoong for giving me this little angel to light up my life, to encourage me and keep walking forward even if I didn't have him anymore.

--------------------------------------
- Jaejoong POV -
--------------------------------------

I was on my way to pick Eun Mi at the airport. She said that she was going to give me surprise. Actually I'm not interested with her so-called surprise, but since she insisted that I should pick her up, so here I was, waiting for her.

Today's schedules weren't that full and the meeting has done, so I would call the day off.

"Baby, where are you? I'm already here." Eun Mi called me from the phone.

"I'm here. Can't you see me?"

"Oh~ I saw you!" She squealed and hung up.

I could see she was walking towards me and waving her hand happily.

"You're coming!" she threw her arms and hugged me which cause the people to look at us.

"Let's go now.. I'm tired." I helped to drag her suitcase.

She nodded and clinging onto me. She was always being like this and I couldn't brush her away. I must remind myself that SHE'S MY WIFE. She was the one I would spend my whole life with.  


================================================================================================
Btw have u watched this?? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjgDKd1Sk4c [The making of Heaven Postman's kissing scene] Jaejoong's expression at the end was so cute. He was embarrassed I could tell. XD