WARM hug with YOU~

No mOrE tHaN A FaKe cOUplE~

 

Heres the continue….

Me and oppa walked along the school hallway holding hands… everyone stopped to look at us.. some of them took pictures and were text mesagging… at the end of lunch time.. everyone in the school know we got back together… in class everyone looked at me.. I got used to it now… since it always happen.. I didn’t see Sunny after lunch.. she didn’t came in class.. the teacher said another teacher is asking her to do some fillings..

At home time I made my way to oppa’s class.. but my way was blocked by a couple of girls…

‘’YAAA!! YOU REALLY ARE EVIL TAKING AWAY SOO JIN’S MAN…TCCHH’’ one of them said shouting at me.. then another poked my head a couple of time then said

‘’You always still our prince.. don’t you ever learn HE IS OURS??!!’’ the girls then started to slap my face and wacked me with their bag.. I was crouching on the floor crying.. I tried to protect myself with my hand hugging my leg and my face..

‘’YAA!! What are you doing.. STOP IT..’’ someone shouted.. I still was crying and crouching..

‘’yaa.. why are you still protecting her even after she broke your heart??’’ I heard one of the girls said..

‘’JUST GO..or I’ll beat you guys up..’’ the boy said ..

‘’fine..tcchh.. you got away this time, IU..’’ I heard another girl said while waking away.. then I felt someone grabbing my hand my face was all wet.. I looked up at who was the one that saved me..

‘’IU are you okeyh??’’ asked cheondong.

‘’cheondong-ah!!..i’m really scared..’’ I hugged cheondong.. I was scared to death.. I cried hugging him…

‘’it’s alright.. as long as your okeyh  now.. relax..’’ he said while running his hand through my hair..the hallway was empty only us two there.. I felt time stop.. Cheondong then said..

(IU heard a click from somwhere she looked around but no one was there)

‘’IU.. I’m really am sorry.. about my gang beating you up… I really am sorry I didn’t tell you..’’

‘’cheondong..that time..tha-.. I was really scared.. I was alone.. it..it..’’ I said, tears keep spilling.. me and cheondong were still hugging..

‘’I’m letting you go so you won’t get hurt anymore.. come on let’s go and take you to yunho…’’ cheondong said grabbing my hand.. we walked to Yunho’s class.. there he was waiting outside his classroom door.. his eyes widened looking at me and cheondong.. he came running towards us..he grab my face he looked at it..

‘’YAAA! CHEONDONG WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER??!!’’ oppa said he was going to punch cheondong.. I grab oppa’s hand and I shook my head..

‘’she got bullied by some girls.. it was because of you braking up with soo jin for her..’’cheondong said with his head lowered…

‘’I told you not to tell him…cheondong..’’ I said while letting go of his hand..

‘’IU-ah.. oh.. I’m sorry..thanks cheondong…’’ Yunho said while grabbing my hand.. I turned to look at cheondong with my eyes stabbing him.. I could not believe he told Yunho…me and yunho left him there.. my eyes were still full of tears..oppa stopped walking he looked at me..

‘’why do you always get hurt???..’’ oppa said looking worried at me..

‘’it’s been really scary oppa.. with the MBLAQ.. then with the girls hitting me…I’m always alone..’’I said burst out in tears.. I gotta stop it.. oppa picked me up and he piggy back me and we walked out of school..

~~~~~~~~~~~~Yunho’s POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

your breath is warm on my neck..and I can feel your heart beating fast… IU.. I’ll be with you all the way… I won’t let you be alone..IU stopped crying now.. I be there IU.. That’s a ptomise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ IU’s POV ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I got home.. i had a quick bath.. I looked at my phone.. there was a message from an unknown number.. I opened it.. and there a picture of me crying on cheondong’s shoulder crying.. we hugged as if we had something… OH MY GOD!! I GOTTA FIND WHO KEEP TAKING OUR PICTURES???..i hope no one will get this picture.. ommo!

~~~~~~~~~~~~Continues ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it’s long and sad.. I try make it happy.. okeyh?

By the way I really need ideas..

TEASER ON NEXT EPISODE - *pictures will keep on spreading.. IU… choose.. either brake up with yunho or pictures of you will be keep on spreading! I know what you do.. by the way.. Cheondong will probably get hurt by my MBLAQ friends if you don’t brake up with yunho.. don’t tell yunho.. or cheondong will get hurt.. and pictures will keep on spreading…*IU received a message.. her eyes widened she-

Want to know what happens next?? Then read on

Btw im in need of comments and ideas~

P.S No Idol guessing today.. :))