Who is This!!! TELL ME...

No mOrE tHaN A FaKe cOUplE~

The next day.

IU and Yunho walked into school and everyone looked at them but this time more hectic than the first day.... When Yunho and IU walked in the school hallway  they saw posters.. those posters contain a picture of IU and Thunder hugging eachother and Park soo jin and Yunho close toghether... 

IU's eyes widened so did Yunho's... 

This poster was all over the place... Yunho grabbed IU and took her to the school roof.. 

''YAAAA!!! what is this???...'' Yunho shouted to IU..

''MAYBE YOU SHOULD EXPLAIN..'' shouted IU back..

''are you and thunder having a relationship or what??''

''Thinder came in my class yesterday and we talked normaly.. he is only a friend..''

''if he is a friend why are you that close with him?? plus his hugging you!''

''he is not hugging me.... he put his shoulder around me.. we haven't seen eachother for a long time..''

''aissshhh... you were alone!!''

''YAAA why are you blaming it on me... CAN'T YOU SEE YOUR FACE IS ON THE POSTER TOO..''

''YAAA.. ME AND SOO JIN TOOK A PHOTO because she asked for one..''

''so you mean if a girl ask to take a photo with you.. you just get close to them and click??..aisshh''

''no... aisshh.. i don't need to explain.. its clear you are in a relationship with thunder..''

''YEAH! AND YOU WITH SOO JIN!'' 

''WE ARE NOT IN A RELATIONSHIP..''

''you can stop lying oppa.. look this whole couple thing is really making a big problem...''

''IT is all your fault..''

''me??! FINE.. i'll end it right now.. Let's split up!!''

''IU-AH .. WHAT ARE YOU THINKING??''

''you heard me.. i want a brake up... aisshh what am i saying we are not even a real couple..''

''FINE!!.. WE WILL SPLIT UP.. ''

''FINE!!.'' it all ended like that... Yunho told everyone that they are braking up..everyone believe that the poster was real... they did have some kind of scandal.. but it wasn't..

IU got more confession after they broke up.. and Yunho started to become a player after the inccident... They rarely talk to one another anymore... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 1 month past ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yunho was sitting on his doorstep putting his shoes on.. suddenly IU came out of the house.. IU and Yunho looked at eachother then looked away.. IU locked her house suddenly Yunho started talking..

''i heard you are coupling with thunder..''

IU just nodded... 

''since when?'' yunho asked

''5 days ago..'' IU replied.. IU finished locking her house and went to go to school... she stopped then she said..

''Take care of soo jin.. since you guys are the school's best couple..'' IU said not looking back at yunho.. yunho just smirked and watched IU walk to school..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ continues ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

I know short chapter..... hehehe.. but it's alright isn't it???

hope you guys understand that a month after their brake up IU did couple with thunder and Yunho with Soo jin~~

i'm sorry if this make you all mad.. but happy endings are just around the corner.. you guys just keep on reading!!

P.S I LOVE YOU GUYS AND please comment :))