Gossips spills!

No mOrE tHaN A FaKe cOUplE~

NOTE! BY THE WAY I CHANGED KRYSTALFX TO THE ACTOR PARK SOO JIN.. because i couldn't find yunho with Krystal.. :))

========================================================================================

next day.

.~~~~~~~~~~~~~ IU's POV ~~~~~~~~~~

as usual.. i woke up and i did the normal routine... after all that i went outside and was ready to go to school.. and yes there was Yunho oppa...

''good your out.. come on'' he said while grabbing my hand... i didn't move.. he turned around and said..''well come on..''

''Oppa.. what do you take me as??'' i asked him..

''you are like my own dongsaeng... and we are no more than a fake couple...'' he said with a smile..

''ouh a fake couple..'' i was dissapointed that he said that.. i was hoping for something else.. come on IU he has lots more pretty admires anad out all of them why do you think he'll pick you??

''ouh... that is a relieved.. so come on lets go..'' i said faking a smile... Yunho once again took my hand and we walked to school like that. when we reached school everyone was looking at us but it wasn't as hectic as yesterday. 

''umm Yunho oppa i go to my class now okeyh?'' i said to yunho oppa..

''okeyh my angel..'' then he peecked me on the cheek.. i know he did that only because we were faking being a fake couple...

i reached class and everyone was looking at me once again... i sat down and sunny turned around .. she sits infront of me in class.. she looked at me with and angry face.

''YAA! HOW COULD YOU NOT TELL ME THAT YOU ARE IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH THE 'SCHOOL'S PRINCE'??!'' she said to me in an angry tone..

''it's not that i did not want to tell you but you se-'' before i could finish my sentence .. girls from my class started to gather around me..

''ommo IU you are soo lucky'' one said

''so when did you guys become officially a couple..??'' another said

''Have you seen Oppa abs before?'' another then said..

suddenly the teacher came in class and told everyone to be seated.. THANKYOU TEACHER FOR SAVING ME!!

~~~~~~~~~~ at break time ~~~~~~~~~~

me and Sunny always eat lunch in class.. sunny was still mad.. girls were still asking me questions i just sat there trying to eat my lunch with Sunny not even looking at me.. Then oppa came in my class..

''My princess!!!'' he shouted .. the girls started to shriek.. ''IUI! let's eat...'' oppa came towards me. the girls parted as he came closer to me..

''ummm oppa can just today i not eat with you???..'' i said not looking at him

''why??'' he questioned

''i want to spend the day with Sunny... please'' still not looking at him..

i heard Yunho oppa's admires saying stuff like ''if i were her i ditched sunny..'' ''why did she do taht?? tccchh'' ''poor oppa his girlfriend wouldn't want to eat with him'' and more...

''okeyh.. i'll just eat with my classmates...'' he said walking out in a cool way.. all the girls followed him.. finally alone time!!!

sunny finally look up.. ''WHY DON'T YOU JUST ENJOY YOUR DAY WITH YUNHO??'' she said angrily

''bianei.. its not that i did not want to tell you.. but if i tell you promise not to tell anyone k???''

''WEA?? what..'' sunny still angry.. should i tell her the truth? ommo.. should i.. just go for it..

''you see oppa confessed to me yesterday.. actually we just have started dating yesterday where he kissed me infront of everyone.. we just been going out..'' OH MY GOD.. what did i make that up.. why didn't i just tell the truth.. aisshh

''ohhh so it's like that..'' she replied

''so you forgive me??'' 

''yeah, yeah..'' she smiled... ''i want to go and buy some bread from the canteen you'll wait okeyh?''

''okeyh..'' i replied

there i was alone in the classroom... suddenly a boy came and satdown where Sunny was seated... 

''can i help you uhh...'' i tried to fond out who he was..

''Thunder.. i was in your chemestry class last year..''

''Thunder?? umm.... i don't know anyone named that..''

''IU-ah.. don't you remember we always sit next to eachother.. you were my little partner...'' he said putting his shoulder around me

''CHEONDONG OPPA??.''

''yeah.. poeple call me thunder now..''

''ouh i see...''

''soo i heard my little partner is going out with a Prince..'' he said.. i just nodded.. 

''waaahh!! my little partner is popular now..'' he said pinching me cheeks.. we talked for a while until sunny came..

he left as soon as sunnu came in.. sunny looked at him confused.. '''who was he??'' she asked..

''old friend... go on eat up'' i replied

~~~~~~~~~~ Yunho's POV ~~~~~~~~~~

aiisshhh these girls.. i'm really tired.. but what can i do... they like me i can't just throw them away right.. aaiiisssh..

''YAAA YUNHO-ah over here'' one of my friends called me... 

''yunho oppa.. mind taking a photo with me??'' teacyeon's girlfriend said to me..

''hey soo jin.. why do you want to take a photo with my hyung??'' asked Taecyeon..

''Taecyeon..wouldn't it look nice if the most beutiful girl in school take a photo with the most handsome guy in school?..'' said soo jin..

''Yaaa you are my girlfriend.... you can't go flirting with my chingu's!??'' said taecyoen

''but taecyoen.. you don't understand this situation.. just this once..one picture only.'' said soo jin with puppy eyes..

'' fine'' huffed taecyoen... soo jin smirked and sat close to me...

People around my started to whisper and say.. ''they look so goo together..'' ''why on earth did yunho pick IU over Soo jin??..'' ''isn't soo jin so pretty they look like a perfect couple'' and soo on... poor IU why don't people like her.. STOP GOSSIPING ABOUT MY DONSAENG!.. I just wanted to say that but i had to remain cool....

(little did Yunho knew the person who took the videos about them in the first place where taking some pictures how Yunho and IU are having scandals.. making gossip that wasn't true)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CLIFF HANGER!!.. wondering what will happen and what gossip is going around??
just wait.. hehehhe i'll update more soon.. this chappy is a little boring but it get better soon

p.s COMMENTS ARE WELCOME ^____________^