You CAN'T protect her!!!

No mOrE tHaN A FaKe cOUplE~

 

one night..

‘’IU-ah let me walk you home…’’ said Cheondong

‘’no it’s alright.. your probably tired from all that playing around.’’

‘’no.. I’m not.. let’s go..’’

‘’no..no..no.. I can walk alone. It’s not that far… it’s alright’’ IU said while letting go of cheondong’s hand..

‘’alright then.. I’ll see you at school tomorrow.. ‘’

‘’ne..yes.. bye..’’ Cheondong leaned forward to kiss IU’s cheek.. but IU’s face had no expression.. that made cheondong scratch his back neck ..

‘’umm.. bye..’’ said cheondong while muttering walking home..

IU was walking on an empty street near her house.. no one was in sight.. and you could hear water dripping.. along the way IU heard footsteps.. when she stopped she couldn’t hear those footsteps anymore.. she knew it wasn’t hers..IU turned around suddenly she saw a group of boys… they look like a gang… it was scary… they surrounded IU and pushed her towards the wall..

‘’please don’t hurt me…’’ IU said shivering

‘’oh no.. we couldn’t hurt you now can we??’’ one of them said..

‘’you see.. your our leaders most preacious thing.. and you know what.. because of you he has been putting you first.. and the MBLAQ gang has lost a lot of money because he wasn’t there when we made deals.. he always go out with you.. and because of you he may quit our gang..’’ another said.

‘’so we are here to put an end to you..’’ one of them said coming closer towards IU..

‘’bianei..i’m sorry.. I didn’t mean that.. I cou-‘’ before IU could finish her sentence one of them slapped her  on the face real hard.. she fell on the floor.. her eyes slowly closed.. before she fainted she heard a familiar voice shouting her name and she saw a blurred image where someone kicked one of the MBLAQ gang.. she then fainted..

-The next day-

~~~~~~~~~ IU’s POV ~~~~~~~~~

I slowly got up but my face hurt.. ahh.. it is killing me.. wait as far as I remember I got knocked out and someone tried to save me… but who was ‘it’…

(knock,knock,knock… the door was knocked)

‘’Hye pumpkin..are you alright now??’’ my mum asked..

‘’ne.. I’m alright now..but mom how did I get home..??’’ I asked my mum..

‘’well when I got home from work in the middle of the night I found this stuck on your door..’’ she said while showing a piece of paper..

*IU is alright .. she just had a little accident while going out with her boyfriend.. no, her boyfriend didn’t hit her.. from what I saw.. when they were watching the fireworks in the crowds someone pushed her from the crowds parting her boyfriend and her.. a drunk men slapped her and she fainted.. I already put some treatments on her face… I guess she be alright..-Yunho-*

I know that writing anywhere.. so it was Yunho who saved me last night.. better not tell mom what really happen.. or  I’ll never be aloud out again..

‘’yeah.. now I remember.. I need to get ready for school now mom..’’

‘’okeyh darling.. love you..muah’’

I got ready for school and waited for my mom to go to work.. as soon as she left I went out and locked the door.. Yunho was out already (as usual ) I went towards him ..

‘’oppa.. kumawo.. thankyou..’’

‘’YAAA..HOW COULD YOU NOT KNOW CHEONDONG WAS FROM A GANG??! AND WHY DID YOU GO HOME ALONE??.. AISSSHH.. COME WITH ME.. WE ARE GOING TO TEACH THAT GUY..’’ he said shouting at me.. I was shocked..

‘’oppa..yaa.. oppa..’’ I said trying to letting go of his hand..

He sat me on his ‘brand new’ motorbike.. and he rode me to school.. it wasn’t really necessary taking a motorbike to school its only a 5 minuites walk there.. really oppa.. as soon as we got there everyone was looking at us..and gasping..once again he grabbed my hand and drag me some where..

‘’oppa.. where are we going??’’ I asked..

‘’somewhere..’’ he said with a angry look on his face.. we were walking towards cheondong’s classroom.. oppa pushed the door so hard that it made everybody stare…he went towards cheondong.. and he punched cheondong right in the stomach.. I just stand there eyes widened.. oppa was going for another punch..

‘’oppa?! What are you doing?’’ I said while going infront of oppa..oppa pushed  me a side.. and pointed to cheondong..

‘’look you put my only girl in danger.. you are never again going near her or even see her..’’ oppa said while grabbing cheondong’s collar..oppa grabbed my hand again.. and we were heading towards the rooftop..

He finally let go of my hand and he hugged me all of a sudden.. tears drop from his face.. and he whispered..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Continues ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bianei.. sorry.. its been along time since I’ve updated…

I’m using wireless and my mom hasn’t paid for it and I had to wait until she did.. soo I’m sorry..

Anyways.. I hope you enjoy this chapter.. guess what Yunho whispered to IU??

Want me to double update next time??? 3 comments okeyh.. then I’ll double update…

Hehehe.. evil me.. ^________^

LET'S PLAY A GAME!!~~ 

instructions: 1) guess all the idols below correctly. that's it.

first person to guess right gets 3 picture request. request anyone and i'll try and find them. and they get to pic the main charachters for my next fan fic.

second person gets 2 picture request anyone really and a another charachter to be in my next fan fic (just 1).

third person gets 1 picture request.

sooooooo guess~~~

Name both of them and their couple name.

Name his name starts with W.

Name the group only.