PHOTOS PHOTOS PHOTOS!!

No mOrE tHaN A FaKe cOUplE~

 

NO ONE STILL CAN GUESS THE IDOLS FROM THE LAST CHAPTER...

Here is the double update =))

~~~~~~~~~~ IU’s POV ~~~~~~~~~~~~

He finally let go of my hand and he hugged me all of a sudden.. tears drop from his face.. and he whispered..

‘’Don’t ever scare me again!... I thought I’ve lost you..’’

‘’oppa.. don’t cry…’’ I said while whipping his tears.. he leaned forwards to kiss me.. but I pushed him..

‘’sorry oppa.. but you are still with soo jin..i love you too’’ I said.. I left him there and went back to class…

(in class)

‘’IU.. are you okeyh??? I heard what happened last night..’’ said sunny who just came in the class … she came towards me and hugged me tight… ‘’let me see your face… it’s bruised!!.. I’ll kill those MBLAQ thugs… ttch..’’she said .. I laughed looking at her.. class then started.. and I went through classes like normal until the bell rang saying it was lunch time…sunny had some work to finish.. so she is busy.

I walked in the school park… i heard a boy and girl fighting… I went to look behind some trees.. there I saw soo jin and yunho oppa.. soo jin slapped oppa’s face.. I gasped and they both heard me ,they turned towards me and soo jin came towards me.. then she said..

‘’if you’re his friend then act like his friend..’’ she said while bugging my shoulder… I know what she ment.. I always get in oppa and his girls way.. why am I such a burdened to oppa?? I smiled at oppa and I went to look at his face..

‘’what did she say to you??’’ oppa asked..

I smiled and said..’’ oh.. its nothing.. it was just a muttering’’ i said while slapping oppa’s shoulder..and laughed as if I didn’t want to..

‘’she really said something.. so tell me..’’

‘’I said nothing..’’ I grinned as big as I could.. suddenly my phone rang saying I’ve got an sms… I opened my phone my eyes widened looking at my phone…

‘’is it the picture??’’ oppa suddenly asked.. he took my phone and he sighed…

I couldn’t say anything .. it was the picture of last night where oppa carried me home and where oppa leaned towards me to kiss me just now… who keeps taking these pictures???!!..

‘’what are we going to tell everyone??...’’ oppa asked

‘’I dunno.. is this why you got slapped by soo jin??’’

‘’hmm.. yes..’’

‘’look let’s play the game again like before..’’ I said.. oppa looked confused..’’No more than a fake couple game…’’ I explained further..

‘’let’s not play that.. lets go as MORE than a fake couple.. IU-ah.. sarangheyo…’’I smiled at oppa.. I nodded we kissed under the whispering trees… leaves fell and the wind blew my hair…

‘’ahhh.. my cheeks..’’ oppa shouted..

‘’your cheek is red.. and your mouth is bleeding.. ewwwww I kissed your blood.. ewww..’’ I said whipping my mouth.. oppa pouted.. I love looking at his face… he is my only angel!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The End ~~~~~~~~~~~~

There is no more updates… tricked you… Thats the end.. no double updates that is the last chapter..

But there still questions to be answered right??..

  1. Who took those pictures of IU and Yunho?
  2. What happen to soo jin and Cheondong?
  3. What did IU and Yunho tell everyone?

Sooo that means its not the end!!..HAHAHHAHAHA… there isdouble update…

Just go on the next chapter… =)) ~~they call me evil~~~

 

SECOND ROUND FOR THE 2 PICTURE REQUESTS..

Name this new drama. The drama name only. The hero is in a group with a name having a color in it.