ELemANtRY KIds~

No mOrE tHaN A FaKe cOUplE~

~~~~~~~YOUR POV~~~~

my name is Lee Ji-eun but people call me IU. I'm new in this neighbourhood.. and i'm starting life here... today is my first day in school.. nervous.. arrrr.

The school is quite big .. the surrounding is so beautiful. Now i just need to find my class. oh look there it is 1B. (knock,knock,knock) 

''come in'' smeone said.. i opened the door.

''anyeong.. im the new student here..'' i replied still outisde the classroom.

''oh.. its Lee Ji-eun right?.. come,come''.. i made my way in the classroom while lowering my head.

''anyeong.. my name is Lee Ji-eun but call me IU.'' i bowed to the class..

''let see where we should put you.. ahh there next to yunho..''

''WEA!!! TEACHER!!.. NOOOO...'' The girls in the class started to shout..

''CLASS!! QUITE...'' shouted the teacher..''go on sit down..''

as i made my way to my seat the girls started to glare at me.. as if knife shot me.. i finally sated down..

''you are one luck girl''  the boy that sat infront of me said.. why did he say that?? hmm.. iturned my head to greet the person i sat next to..

''ummm anyeong..'' i said nervously.. he turned towards me .. right at that moment i saw the most handsomest boy i ever seen.. his smile was so bright!! ommmo!!

''oh.. anyeong.. i'm yunho'' he said while putting his arm around my shoulder..''wait..aren't you the girl who moved in at clarance street??''        .... ARRRGGGHH HE KNOWS WHERE I LIVE??

''yes..'' i couldn't say antything else.. 

''i'm your neighbour.. let's get along..'' 

I LOVE THIS LIFE!!!! .... 

at break time.. a group of girls came towards me.

''YAAA!!.. new girl and already stealing ur rince! tcchh'' said one of the girls ..

''you are not good enough to be talking to him!! tcchh..'' said the othere..

then they all started poking me and shouting at me...

I HATE THIS LIFE!!!!...

''hey! what are guys doing??'' said someone.. MY SAVOUIR!

''oh.. YUNHO-ah...'' they all went over to him..

''what were you dog to her??''

''we were getting along.. she was so cute.. anyways yuno..lets go see a movie together..''

they all started to invite that guy out.. and were fighting.. i just left there not even saying thankyou..

~~~~~ home time ~~~~~

i walked out the school gates alone since i haven't made new friends yet.. it my fault that i am too shy.. hehehe .. when i reached the corner where our local shop was .. someone called me..

''IU-ah..'' iturned around looking confuse..

''YUNHO-AH!'' my eyes popped out.. (not really)

''i saved you and you son't even say thankyou.. ish,ish,ish..'' he said smilling..

''omo.. bianei.. i'm sorry..''

''i'm joking.. don't get scared.. come on let me walk you home.'' he said while patting my head..

and at that moment!.. that exact momment.. we became close friends...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

how is the start?? good??.. huhuhu

hope you guys continue reading... I NEED 5 COMMENTS ATLEAST TO UPDATE..
thankyou..