yes we are a couple!

No mOrE tHaN A FaKe cOUplE~

double update~~ hahaha.. am i great or what?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IU's eyes widened seeing the screen of Sunny's phone.. the videos show how IU grabbed hold on Yunho's back and Yunho patting her head.. and how they walked happily home.

~~~~~~~~~IU POV~~~~~~~~~~

oh my god!! that was yesterday... i am dead!!

''sunny where did you get this??'' i asked to sunny

''the whole school has it.. someone sent it to us..'' she replied.. suddenly everyone came towards me and started asking me questions.. even sunny!! ommo.. what to do.. i kept hiding my face in my arm.. suddenly everyone went away.. i felt someone grabbing my arm.. It was Yunho Oppa..

''come with me..'' he said.. 

he took me across the hallway into an empty classroom.. he locked the door.. and i heard people trying to hear to our conversation..

''look.. we should just tell them we are neighbours..'' yunho said..

''no,no!'' i replied..

''why???''

''you see boys keep confessing to me.. i don't want them at my doorstep everyday..and plus.. i don't want to get threats from your admires..''

''fine.. look just follow my lead,,'' he said grabbing my hand an unlocked the door.. everyone feel into the room and was looking at us..

suddenly Yunho oppa pull me towards him and kiss me.. everyone gasped .. i am tottaly shocked.. people were recording us and taking photo.. like we are some kind of superstar..

Yunho oppa the stop kissing me then he whispered to me..'' i'll protect you no matter what.. just follow my lead''

'' WE ARE SORRY FOR KEEPING QUITE.. BUT ME AND IU ARE GOING OUT..'' he annouced.. i stared at him shocked to death.. everyone once again gasped.. some of the girls fainted...(faking it actually)..

Yunho then grabbed my hand and we walked away from that situation.. we stopped in the hallway no one was following us..

'' look you made me do that.. you don't want any stalkers ,you don't want my admires to threaten you.. this is the only way that i can be with you 24hours to protect my dongsaeng.. plus it will get rid of your admires...'' he said with a sad face..

''i'm sorry Oppa.. i being selfish..''i said with a low tone,,

''you've just realised that?!'' he said angrily ...

''look i go and tell everyone that we are a fake couple..''

''no,no.. don't the girls would bite your head off.. just play along if your sorry..''

i felt really sorry for oppa.. i was thinking about myself.. oppa was dissapointed.. but he said its the only way to protect me.. i really love you oppa..

~~~~~~~~~~ School finishes~~~

me and oppa for the first time walked home together from school to our house. we kept holding our hands not letting it go.. we took oppa's shorcut so that no one could follow us.. me and oppa remaind silinced the whole time we walked home.. oppa didn't even look at me...

we arrived finally.. he looked at me.. and then he smiled.. ''finally we walked home together.. just rest..okeyh?'' he said then went in...

that was a relief he isn't mad anymore.. i walked myself in the house and went in my room~what a day~!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOW WAS THAT??... LIKE IT??

HEHEHEE... HOPE YOU DID ENJOY IT.. please comment..

by the way the main image up there is YAMAPI (yamaa Tomohisa).. it was when he nearly got rapped by korean fans.. poor yamapi!!.. read this article.. yamapi!! poor you uweeekk http://www.asianpopcorn.com/default.asp?display=Yamaa_Tomohisa_Raped_by_Korean_Fans-3142

KOREAN FANS DON'T HATE ME... I'M NOT BLAMING YOU GUYS