anyeong! i'm your nightmare

No mOrE tHaN A FaKe cOUplE~

~~~~~~~~~~~~IU's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My eyes were glued on my phone.. hoping that the pictures weren't going to spread. Then suddely another message came.

*Anyeong..I might be your nightmare.. Yes, i am the person who keeps spreading pictures of you. i'm not your stalker but YUNHO OPPA IS MINE!.. listen.. Cheondong is in danger now. It's something that i've planned he doesn't even know.. call me ..*

so i instintly call the person whi sent me the pictures.. 

''yobseo!..'' i said..

''ne..yobseo..so you read it already?..'' a deep voice replied..

''WHAT DO YOU WANT! WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CHEONDONG..??!'' i shouted while tears burst out..

''Chill.. here what i want.. YUNHO!..brake up with him.. and don't even mention about this message or cal that we have.. JUST BRAKE UP WITH HIM COLDLY!..'' 

''ARASO..ARASO.. just don't do anything to Cheondong..'' after i said that.. the called ended..

i went to call cheondong after that.. 

''yobseo..?'' he answered..

''yobseo..cheondong..are you alright?..''

''ne.. i am why?'' 

''nothing.. goodnight.'' i hung up right after that..

THANK GOD he is alright..

~~~~~~~~~~~~at school~~~~~~~~~~

i went to school early so that i wont see Yunho oppa.. when i got to school i went quickly to class.. and 20 minuites later oppa came into my class.. and we talked infront of our class door..

''IU-ah.. why did you not wait for me?'' he asked

''tcchh..do i have to wait for you?'' i said not even looking at him..

''bo?! what is up with you?''

''me?.. YA OPPA..you should ask yourself.. I WANT A BRAKE UP!.'' i said coldly shouting ... evryone heard and we gasping..

I turned and walked to class.. i was about to burst in tears but i hold it in..suddenly oppa grabbed my hand..

''really IU..you want to.. this is so unlike you..who thereaten you?''he said with a slow tone..

''TCCHH..DON'T YOU GET IT YOU BABO.. DON'T TOUCH ME EVER AGAIN!'' i said grabbing my hand hard and went strait to my seat.. i saw oppa walking away along the corridor with everyone looking at him.. my classmates came towards me and ask what was going on.. i got up and ran towards the bathroom.. i locked myself in one of the toilets and i heard footsteps coming towaards the door of the one i was in..

''That was great well done.. you actually believe cheondong was in danger..HAAHAHA!''

my eyes widened hearring what the voice said i quickly open the door and saw no one was there.. i went to look at the corridoors when i open the toilet door i saw sunny coming to wards me.. i looked at sunny's shoes.. they were the SAME snickers i saw the person who just talked to me..

''IU-ah.. are you okeyh??'' sunny asked hugging me...

''ANIYA!..you are that person!!  it's you!!.. i pushed IU..

''WHO?!'' asked sunny..

''don't try to act innocent..I HATE YOU..''i said slapping sunny's face..

i saw sunny's eyes widened.. it was her all along...suddenly i got a message from the number yesterday..

*ANYEONG!..hahaha..i'm not sunny..i know your on your way to yunho.. and your going to explain everything to him right?.. soo here is a little photos to cheer you up..*

and i looked at the photos.. i fall to the ground.. NO,NO,NO..why is this happening..

one of the photo was me slapping Sunny.. and another photo was cheondong tied to a pole in what looks like a ware house..

WHY IS THIS HAPPENING!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry long time i haven't updated.. i was soo into my new fanfic.. i forgot i had this one UNCOMPLETE..hehehe..

bianei.. 

my new fanfic is called 'SHE'S THE MAN'

^_________________________^