do you think it's a waste? 'cause I think it is. (part 1/2)

everyday is a sweet day.. isn't it? [[ HIATUS ]]

kriing..  kriing..  kriing...

 
who's callling this early~ nanny!!!! phone!!!  if it's choding imma kill him for sure!!! urgh~
 
 
"Yabuseo? Uh.. Harabeoji*!!!" that time, i saw nanny running towards me.. she still got her curlers on..kekekk nanny~
"yeah, I miss you too!!! No of course you didn't wake us up!! how are you? everything's fine here, yeah choding's still the same, Uzi grown a lot! yeah Nanny's taking care of everything! oh.. so, what's up? is that so? When? Ton-tonight? really? ahh.. that's too sudden.. arasseo.. arasseo! yes.. I'm putting nanny on the phone.. yeah.. I love you too.. don't forget to take your meds!!! ara.." 
i hand nanny the phone, and just wait there beside her.. nanny looks happy.. and by the time they're saying farewell messages, Nanny wait until Harabeoji hang up the phone..

"Bijou*, you're going to have a brother!" Nanny proclaimed.

"What???"

"Your grandfather told you that there's a visitor coming tonight right?"

I nod,

"He's your grandpa's friend's son.. i think you already met each other when you were little.. around 2 y/o? so, he'll be arriving tonight.. I gotta go to Namdaemun* to buy things we needed.. oh and don't forget to invite Yeol-goon for dinner!" Nanny said, she's so excited. she hurried back to her room to fix herself,

so we met when we were 2y/o??? aish.. whatever.. gotta go back to sleep~

"Bijou~ I'll bring Uzi with me.. he can use some morning exercise..! go back to sleep.. ah! lock the doors I already have my key..!"

"Uh- Nanny, you still have your curlers on!"

"Ah chincha?!" nanny seemed really happy about this news that she forgot to remove it.. kekkek nanny~

Now, she already got her hair done, she bid me goodbye and head outside.. then came in again she forgot Uzi.. kekkek~

"Bijou! I'm off this time it's for real!! don't forget to lock the doors.. I'll be late for breakfast so don't wait for me too.. I'll just go buy some waffles outside.. anything you want?"

"Nothing really nana.. just be careful.. and be safe..!" I told her while giving her a warm hug.. and patting Uzi's head..

"Aww.. My sweet angel, arasseo.. I'll bake some caramel delights when I come home later.. go back to sleep.. I'm off!" Nanny said hugging me back and heading off outside.. i watch her as she went out the gate, then to the streets..

i click on the Lock button to lock the gate.. I lock the front door, and proceed to my room.. check the clock 4:30 am.. *shrugs*

I put on my ipod, randomly selected a song and realized it's Se7en-oppa's Digital Bounce,

Digital bounce, Digital sound, Digital X ... Welcome to digital world..

I wish Se7en-oppa and TOP visit me in my dreams.. kekekk~

*
*
*
*
*


waaaah!!! uh.. the sun's up.. i really had a good sleep.. so what did happen this morning? ah yeah.. grandfather's friend's son's going to live in korea to study.. he'll be staying in our house for a while.. due to some business problems, his parents can't afford to buy him an apartment.. so grandfather's taking care of everything.  my brain is working fast today.. i didn't know how it happen, but for some reason I think I'm smarter than before..

I think I need to become someone like grandfather.. Grandfather's kind to his friends.. he recieves their loyalty in return.
My grandfather's rich. He's the one taking care of me, Nanny and Uzi.. He let me have this big house, he said it was my parent's house before they left Korea..

well, I'm not that kind to choding but we still recieve each others loyalty..

uh~ I'm hungry.. I wonder if Nanny's back already..?

"Nana? You home?" I called, when I went out of my room..

"Yes Bijou~ Lunch is almost ready, I'll be down in a minute!" nana called back..

Lunch? whatd'ya mean lunch? *checks the time* aigoo~ it's 12noon already.. i over slept.. no wonder i felt energetic today! good thing it's sunday! yay~

I saw nanny fixing the guest room on the same floor as my room.. I kinda felt excited too.. I can't wait to have a little brother even if it's only for a while..  oh yeah i already have one.. SungYeol, well he's too tall to be my little brother.. plus, he's a day older so.. I guess we'll just have give up that thought.

I wonder if my new brother is japanese cultured? japanese people are so good with handy crafts.. and arts..! can't waiit to hangout with him!! maybe he'll get along with choding too.. choding likes video games like naruto and tekken~ whoo!!! I think I should call a cosplay party!!! yeah that's right~ a cosplay welcome party!!! must spread the news with choding later!

"Lunch is ready, Bijou!" nana called out of the dining room.. so I ran down the stares and sat on my chair.. (right side of the master's chair)
nana sat beside me.. we ate lunch.

I told nana about my cosplay welcoming party idea.. She like it. she said she'll prepare japanese sweets and decorate the house.. at least the dining area..

after we ate lunch, I called choding's house..

kriiing..   kriing..

"Hello?" a woman's voice anwered.

"Hello! can i speak with cho--i mean Yeol-goonie?"

"Mari is that you? I haven't heard you from a while.. I just got back from our business trip in Russia! I bought you things too~ dresses.. and shoes.. Oh and a souvenir! a Russian doll~"

"Mom! is that Mari?? Lemme have the phone!!!" I heard choding shreiking at the back..

"Oh.. yeah you're looking for Yeolie right? well is he in trouble? don't hesitate to beat him up when he needs to ok?"

"Yes.. Lee eomoni*.. I will.. I would like to invite him to tonight's dinner here at my house.."

"Oh sure, sure.. just don't stay up late, ypu'll have classes tomorrow already~"

"MOM!" choding bellowed,

"arachi~ well we'll talk again Mari, I'll just hand Yeolie your things that I bought in Russia!! I'm off to another business trip.. please look over Yeolie~ ok here he is.." choding's mom handed the phone to him..

"Hey washup?!" choding said, clearing his voice.

I then told him the news we recieved this morning.. and my cosplay welcome party plans.

"that sounds fun!!! Let's meet up and go shopping together.. we can check out Central City for japanese goodies so he'll feel at home.. and for costume.. I wonder who'll I be.. hmm.. maybe I'll go for Sasuke.. watcha think?" He said happily..

"Yeah Central City is fine.. we'll just take the sub way then, Sasuke is fine.. I think I'll dress up as sunako.. kekkek~ then we'll meet up at the ice cream shop, arachi?"

"Sunako.. then you don't need much.. a white long sleeve shirt and a red sweat pants will do.. jeez.. arasseo, the ice cream shop, see you in an hour!" choding demand,

"Ara~ I'll hang up!" I said.

after talking to choding, I hurried upstairs to check what nanny did to the guest room that my new brother will be sleeping at, to my surprise it's nothing much.. it's just neat , the colors w/c nanny picked were more of plain and quite boring.. so i called out downstairs..

"Nana!! Why's his room like this?"

"Oh, he'll like it that way.. dear." nanny called out from the kitchen..

really? maybe he wanted to put his own colors in it by painting or decorating hand crafted stuff on it.. that'll be cool!

so then I walk pass his room.. then went to my room, I took a bath, grab clothes from my closet, blow fry my hair.. I check the clock it's 15 mins, before choding's set time.. must hurry, I don't want him to catch a mood swing.. kekekk~

I go downstairs, bid Nanny goodbye, cuddled Uzi.. then went out the house.. reached the streets, called a taxi (I can't be late that's why i took the taxi), reached the ice cream shop and sto[ at the door,

I kinda have mixed feelings of entering the shop, maybe it's because of what happened last time with Sunggyu's girlfriend. I hesitated at first.. then I inhaled a large quantity of air and realesed it.. ( a big sigh) entered the shop.. looked around, choding's not here yet..I ordered a mocha frappucino, sat on one of the couch near the window and wait for choding.. grab my phone, I was about to call choding when I recieved a text message from nanny..

"Bijou, don't stay out late, remember to bring Yeol-goon for dinner, and I put a surprise in your bag.. I hope you like it! take care!♥Nana"

I opened my backpack and found two small paper bags, I opened one paper bag that has my name on it, and to my surprise nana baked caramel delights!!! yiippee! I chucked one in my mouth, yum!!! I look at the clock on the wall, choding's running late, that's okay, I can feed on caramel delights while waiting for him..

"Mari-ssi?" a familiar voice called,

for some reason, I stop dead from what I was doing and looked back, it was Sungjong!

"u-uh Sungjong-ssi A-anyeong!" I blurted out, it was kinda embarassing so I gulp the remaining unchewed caramel delight and began choking myself on purpose, (that was plain stupid I know,) he ran towards the counter and get bottled water and ask me to drink it, so I did.

after I calmed down, he was still standing there, looking quite worried, omo~ how could he be so cute!!!

"Gwenchanhaeo* Mari-ssi?"

I nod.. my face is getting red now, so i fake a cough and smile at him.. so this is awkward,

"Can I sit here?" he pointed the couch infront of me,

I nod,, "yeah."

He take a seat, Looked around, and his additional order came, he ordered a strawberry smoothie..
i sat there just watching him, then he turned to look at me as i quickly looked away..

"Are you here to hang out? or you waiting for someone?" he asked,

"I-I.." i started then, cleared my throat, "I'm waiting for someone.. cho--no, Sungyeol."

"I see, so is it alright if I wait here too? with you?" he said nicely, I nod, then  he smiled, "I'm waiting for a friend too.. It's been a long time since It saw him.." he gave a warm smile and turn his gaze to the opened paper bag with sweets in it,

"ooh.. is that so? ..uh do you like some caramel delights? my nanny bake those," I offered him the bag, he grab two small pcs, he munch in to them, and smiled,

"this is really good!" he said happily,

I then handed him my share, he just continue to munch on them, then choding appeared from no where,

"Mari-yah, Mari-yah~ I am really sorry I'm late.. AH! Sungjongie what are you doing here?! hey what's that your eating?" he was about to grab the bag away from Sungjong when I handed him his, he seemed so happy to see that his has a lot in it than Sungjong's (that's because I already ate half of it..)

choding told Sungjong that I and him should get going, because we have to be home before dinner,

"Oh, Okay then.. both of you be careful.. and have a safe trip! I'll see you two tomorrow!" he said as he stand and watch us leave,

Both choding and I waved goodbye to Sungjong and we headed down the nearest subway station,

when we reached Central City, we decided to where we were going first.. the japanese party shop, there we saw a variety of style, costumes and other things we can choose from, choding grab a Sasuke costume with matching props, I went to the "unusual" section and began grabbing things that I want.. kekkek~

after shopping for our cosplay welcome party stuff, we went around the huge mall, entering every shop we like, so we basically, went shopping! choding bought new clothes, shoes, and jackets, I bought new T-shirts plain ones so I can just print paint any design I like.. I also bought a variety of different color of cloths and wool,, I like stitching and sewing.. doing make-your-own things..

the last shop we gone in too is the never-done-shop, have you ever saw things or dolls, half done? i mean, things that were unfinished, second-hand crafts, I like those, choding and i bought little unfinished dolls, bears, and frames.. I like redoing them and giving them to charity, our school holds an event for that, so I, as the student representative of the arts/drama/letters club will have my members do the same thing, every kid likes a toy.. so will just have to make one with our hands.. yay!

after 2hours of walking and shopping we kinda reached our limit, we entered a fast-food restaurant and feed ourselves to burgers and fries, choding ordered a huge bucket of chicken too.. whoa~ choding's appetite is really big.. i remind him that we still need to eat dinner at home, he just nod and said "this is nothing."

watching choding eat this much is making me losing my appetite, it's not like he's messy or anything, I'm just not used to see him like this.. kekek~ come to think of it, we don't eat anything but ice cream together, so seeing him full, mekes me kinda happy.. but if i stop eating in front of him, he'll make me open my mouth and the remaing food in it.. that's a scary view, so I just ate my food quietly..

"Yah.. do you like Sungjong?" he blurted out of no where!

good thing I haven't swallowed the food in my mouth..i chewed slowly, and swallowed it,

"What do you mean if I like?" I ask,

"Do you like him? as a friend or whatever.. do you?"

"Yeah, his a good friend..."

"Do you like him more than me?" he said now looking worried.

"No of course not! how could I like someone more than you.. your my bestfriend!" I said sincerely.

"then that's good.." he said raising his glass of cola,

I did the same.. "cheers!"

after finishing our meal we headed outside, we can't take the subway, it's 5pm rush hour and we have a lot of shopping bags to carry, so we take a taxi,

when we were in the taxi, choding sitting beside the driver, me at the back with the rest of the shopping bags, we joke around and play around with the driver as well..he's a kind ahjussi and so funny..

 geuraeyo nan nul saranghae unjena miduh.. goomdo yuljungdo da joogo shippuh.. Nan gudae sowoneul ilyuhjoogo shipeun, hengoonae yeoshin.. Sowoneul malhaebwa~ 

"Yabuseo? Ah hyung! yeah.. I'm with Mari, we went shopping~ eh? when? now? aigoo~ but-- I can't stay too long, 'cause I have something to do.. ara.. arasseo.. ne..bye bye."

I can see Sungyeol's frown from where I was sitting,

"Yah choding what's the matter?" I ask,

"Nothing really, it's just that.. the hyungs want to hangout for a while.. something's wrong I think, Is it alright if I'll drop you off your house and go back less than an hour for dinner?"

"Yeah sure, take your time.." I said trying to force a smile on face, he gave me his trademark smile, |the goofy smile|

I always thought about the friendship choding and I have.. yeah, we hang out, stick to each other, and fight often about petty things.. we\d be contented as long as we have each other. we have a healthy relationship, It's just that, it doesn't seem to be like it was before..

It started when we entered junior high, choding looks have been recognized, his people skills were good as well, he gained a lot of friends and became one of the popular kids in school.. while me, I don't give a rat's fart to anything that's going on that time, I just let him stay out late with his "hyungs" as long as he won't fail in class,

He's the guy who doesn't seem to know that the word "solitude" exist, he's more like "the more, the merrier." type.
well, maybe the reason why I tolerate his unbalanced time to me and his friends, is beacuse.. I want to see him happy, it's not always that I can make him smile, whatever I lack, I'm happy that his friends can fill that up for me.. 

so we reached my house, choding and the driver help me drop off the shopping bags, choding called to nanny who's now hopping her way down the front door to toward the gate,

"I'll see you in less that an hour!" choding smiled the he and the taxi drove off..

My new brother's not here yet, omo~ it's quarter to 6pm already, I wish he's not lost.. or something,