You are my pig!

everyday is a sweet day.. isn't it? [[ HIATUS ]]

"Gom se-mari-ga, han ji-be isseo..
Appa gom, omma gom, ae-gi gom..
Appa go-meun tung tung hae,
Omma go-meun nal-shin-hae,
Ae-gi go-meun neo-moo ki-yeo-wo..
Eu-sseuk, eu-sseuk, jal-han-da!"

I hear the three bears song! it's really fun to hear it from kindergarten students who were playing in the playground while I passed by..

This morning feels so good.. warm and just lovely.. these apple trees by the street seem pretty, the sweet smell of apple blossoms fills the air.. what a nice day~ I have a feeling that this day will be so much fun!      *BAM!*

aish~ what the??? where did that book came from?! that quite hurts!

"Mianhae! Mianhae~ oh! Mari-ssi?!" a voice shout from above me.. up the tree?

A guy who had a slim figure and who was holding a cat, jump off the tree down to where I am standing.. he got long lashes, milky white skin.. his hair shines like the sun rays, his eyes are just so cute --- can be stars.. his smiles were really warm.. perfect for any season..

"Mari-ssi gwenchanha? did it hurt that bad?? mianhae.. I'm really sorry!!!" He said waving his hands in front of my face.,

wait! did I spaced out? aish~

"Aniyo, Sungjong-ssi.. I'm fine..stop doing that~ I'm fine.. really.. I am.." I said while waving my hands in front of him too,

"Ah really? for a second there, I thought you lost you're hearing.." he said really worried.. ack! gotta slap myself for spacing out!

"N-no.. of course not.. maybe I got shocked of something---what are you doing up the tree anyway?"

"ah.. I saved this cat.. she keeps on crying that's why.." Sungjong said as he cuddle the cat on his arm.. he saved a cat from falling! isn't that so...?

"cute~" I realize that I said that aloud.. aish!!!

He looked at me in a questioning way..

"The cat. yeah that's right! the cat is cute!" I said covering whatever needs to be covered.

"I know.." he smiled.. kyaah! I'm dying here someone save me!

"YAH! KIM MARI!!!" Sungyeol screams from a distance.. good timing choding~

"Sungyeol! Anyeong!" I said waving at him,

"YAH! I told you to wait for me right?! I texted you! you--- ah Sungjongie, you again!"

"yeah, good morning Sungyeol-hyung, it's nice to see you again"

"Good Morning~ YAH Mari! you bad person! I told you we're going to have an excersise right?! how can you leave without me?" Sungyeol said, he's really angry..

"I'm sorry cho--no, Sungyeol.. but I don't feel like running today." I told him nicely, Sungjong was just standing there listening,

"who told you that we're running? I'm giving you a piggyback ride!" he said now he's happy..

"ah that's cool! I want one too hyung!" Sungjong said while jumping,

"you can go ask the hyungs, I'm sure they'll give you one! Mari c'mon!" Sungyeol said while ducking, I look at Sungjong he's pouting.. so cute~

"I know you'll say that, well I have to go and drop this cat to the pet orphanage.. I'll see you two in school! Anyeong!" Sungjong said while waving goodbye to us, I waved back.. and give him a big smile. "Don't be late!" Sungyeol called out to him,

"That kid.." Sungyeol muttered

"You're the kid! choding~" I said while laughing.. maybe i just missed calling him choding~

"Whatever! Let's just go!" he demand while grabbing my hand and asking me to go up his back.. I just did, I'm wearing tights today, so my bruises from yesterday won't show..

Choding gave me a piggyback ride to school.. just thinking how my morning started makes me smile.. I really hope this day will be fun~

~

We reached the school.. all heads our direction, I told choding to put me down as glares from his fan girls made the hairs from the back of my head stand up.. as he put me down, I can see choding's hyungs on the center doing "fan service" that's like taking pictures.. dancing, socialize, and showing of talents.. something like that..

"SungYeol-oppa is here!!!" a fan girl from afar bellowed, crowd cheers.

"Good morning everyone! It's been a long weekend isn't it? Have you all been well? The school's Mayor is here so you shouldn't fear!" Sungyeol said as the students cheer.. what kind of speech is that?

"Let's go Mari! everyones waiting!" He turned to me and smiled, I smiled back,

"No, it's alright.. you go ahead.. I'll go check the cafeteria and see what's cooking..." I turned to walk away as he nodded.. but returned back in front of choding and slightly poke his nose  then he gave a shy "oink~".. and a goofy smile. I laughed and walk ahead.

"Yah Kim Mari.. we--we don't do that anymore! that is so 13 years ago!" he called out to me, "Yah~ don't be late!"

I waved at him.. while smiling brightly~

So it was 13 years ago since we made that a habit? *smiles* time really runs fast...

~

13 years ago, a kid named Sungyeol had a fight with the school's bully, he refuses to give his great grandfather's family ring that he was wearing on his thumb, the big bully gave him a wedgie and managed to stole Sungyeol's ring, that made him cry in pain and loneliness, a girl named Mari cornered the bully after class and talk him out to giving back the Lee's family ring.. the bully felt ashamed that he stole a family ring, he cried and asked the girl to give it back for him, but the girl doesn't want too, she said that the bully should return it to him instead, the bully agreed to the girl, the girl smiled and accompanied the bully to where the hysterical kid was, they found him crying his eyes out under an apple tree.. the bully shook him up, the boy cried even harder..the bully felt really sad so he kinda cried with him too..

The two boys cried together.. the girl just watch. they stop crying the bully gave back the ring, the wimpy kid smiled at him.. they shook hands.. the bully ran off home, the girl and the wimpy kid was left alone. the girl realized that the wimpy kid - Sungyeol can't walk at all.. he sprained his ankle as he tried not to fall.. the girl bent her knees and motioned the kid to climb on her back.. the kid hesitated but the girl grab hold of the boy's arm and that made him fall on top of the girl's back, though it hurts, the girl managed to smile,

"So you're parents are still out of town?" the girl asked the kid that she carries on her back..

"Yeah.. Papa drives an airplane, Mama is a business woman.. Harabuji?" he asked the girl

"Harabuji is in Japan.. like your Mama he's doing business too.. I didn't saw you last thanksgiving.."

"I visited my grandmother who lives in Busan.." the boy said while sniffing, "that will be our last thanksgiving together.. she already went to heaven."

"I'm sorry to hear that," the girl replied kindly,

"It must have been hard for you.." the boy said but chose not to continue when he saw the frown form on the girl's face. "you know I think you should call me 'oppa'..! hearing Mr.Lee Sungyeol, reminds me of the witch principal,"

"She's not a witch.. she's kind sometimes.." the two of them laugh.. then when their giggles starting to end.. "Oppa! I'll call you that today.. oppa!"

"You'll call me that until we reached 10 years old! we are adults by then, and you have to call me Mr. Lee Sungyeol!" the boy said while raising his arms.. (kids really thought that age 10 y/o is already an adult.)

"Sure oppa! wait what will you call me then..?" the girl ask,

"Bijou." the boy said,

"No.. I don't want to use that in school.." she said frowning,

there was a long silence.. they finally reached the boy's house, the boy's butler came out and helped the girl, the girl told the butler what happened.. the butler smiled brightly,

"Thank you for today young Bijou, here's some American chocolates. I'll ask the driver to take you home," the butler handed the girl a bag of chocolates, the girl thanked him,

when the girl was about to get in the car..

"Mari-ah, Thank you very much," he said standing in one-foot, but managed to bow poltely,

"Anytime..oppa." the girl smiled.

"Mari~ I know what to call you until we reached 10 y/o..." he said smiling,

"Wae oppa?" the girl said while smiling at him..

"From now on we'll do this, not just until 10y/o.. but forver.." he said as he hop near the girl, he slightly poke the girl's nose, but no reaction, pressed it like it's some kind of button, the girl did the same, pressed the nose of the boy.. the boy gave a snort sound, they pressed each other's noses until they gave one sound: "oink~"

The two kids laugh.. as the butler said that the girl needs to go home, 'cause it's getting late,

"I have to go, see you in school.. oppa!" the girl said grinning,

"Sure Mari-ah!" He said while waving to her,

"Bye for now.. oppa." She said while waving..and proceed to the car..

The car began to start, the girl named Mari stick her head out of the window, waved to Sungyeol..

"MARI-AH!!! YOU ARE MY PIG!!!! SOMEDAY.. I'LL BE YOUR PIG TOO!!!! YOU ARE MY PIG!!!! OINK! OINK! OINK! MY ONLY PIG!" he shouts while his butler carries him like a baby..

that day onwards, the two kids- Mari and Sungyeol - became inseparable.

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the short update~ I've been sick for a while.. I'm sorry again,

I'll update soon.. don't worry~ hwaitto!!! :)

tell me what you think about this story.. i know it's short.. but this is somehow special~ kekek, hope it cheered you up~ :D