!@#$%^&*

everyday is a sweet day.. isn't it? [[ HIATUS ]]

Early in school.

Everyone was too busy gossiping and studying, the 1st foor's hall way looks more like a market place.

Behind the front door a suspicous girl was visible in the midst of the crowd.

the girl's pale but was wearing her war face. She looks suspicious because of the multiple times she hit her head.

Her artsy bag's swaying furiously on her shoulders as she jump up and down hitting her head once again. This artsy girl is known for the name Mari.

Mari was eyeing the school mascot in a deadly way from the entrance hall. The mascot has a box on it's hands..

"Osu! Mari! just grab the box and run for it!" She whispered to herself as she eyed the mascot thoroughly. then hit the back of her head. "Aish~! what if I get caught?!" she complained.

"I need a better plan!" Mari threw her fist in the air.

She was walking head down and seemed out of thought when she bumped to a handsome guy.

"Mianhe, uh.. Woohyun!" Mari bowed once again making Woohyun quite embarrassed and made her stop bowing.

"You're not yourself today Mari. What's up?" Woohyun look closely at Mari's face.

"Nothing much.." Mari lied.

"You're in trouble.. and doesn't know how to get out of it? Looking for something.. found it.. but lost it again?" Woohyun smiled at the dumbfounded Mari.

"H-How did you know?"

"Well, I'm Nam Woohyun." the handsome guy flick his beautifully fixed hair.

Mari sighed. And looked up to the handsome boy's greasy smile.

"That's right! All I needed was a person who can give great distraction! And that's Nam Woohyun!" She thought as she smile brightly to the now puzzled Woohyun.

"What? is there something on my face?" He asked worriedly and bring out his mirror.

"Woohyun. We shared a secret right?"

The young handsome guy nod.

"Since then, We became friends right?"

The young man smiled and look up from his mirror.

"What does my friend need?" He asked Mari nicely,

"I need you to help me cause a mayhem."

"Eh?!"

Mari dragged Woohyun in an empty corridor then spilled all what happen earlier this day with her and the mascot.

"Earlier, I was writing a note along with the lollipop i usually left at Sungjong's front locker, there was a box behind me, Sungyeol came and startled me then I fell with my letter on the floor. Sungyeol helped me stand and ask me what i'm doing, so i chucked the letter behind me to the box and planned to get it later. But when I got a glimpse on the paper where I wrote the letter, I saw my name was written behind it. I must've wrote it to check if my pen was working well or something! When I was about to get it.. the school mascot came and got it first.  I found out that box consists of important letters from the principal that they'll be putting up on the main bulletin board!!! Now I'M doomed!!!!!" Mari exclaimed breathlessly and started to panic once again.

"Then this is a great chance Mari!" Woohyun jumped at her and tried to calmed her down.

The pale gril who is now even paler shook her head and looks like she's about to cry.

"I don't want him to know.. I'm not ready.." she mumbled.

Woohyun smiled,, this time not with his trademark greasy smile.. but with a warm and comforting smile.

"Then.. when are we going to get it?" He asked cupping Mari's cheeks, Mari smiled in awe. she couldn't believe what she just heard.

-

The plan goes like this : Mari will dress up like a boy, so that no one will recognize her. Woohyun will attract the mascot knowing that a lady staff was inside it. When Woohyun already had the mascot's attention, Mari will steal her letter from the box and make run for it. She'll run to the locker rooms and change her clothes.

:On The Entrance Hall:

"Mascot spotted! Mari-- I mean Mori, are you ready?" Woohyun smiled at Mari, as she signalled 'ok' to him.

Mari was wearing her P.E. uniform, with  Woohyun's jacket on top of it, it's quite big for her but it's fine so her chest won't be seen. Woohyun tied her hair in to a messy bun and covered it with a cap. For this day, (s)he won't be called Mari but Mori.

"I swear you can throw Sungjong off his throne at the "Go Mi Nam" List with your looks." Woohyun's reffering to the monthly charts of popular kids ranking. Go Mi Nam is for pretty boys , pretty enough to captivate boys as well. Sungjong is ranked number 1 in this chart.

"No way~" Mori smiled brightly. "let's get going." (s)he added.

Woohyun nod and waltz his way towards the mascot.

Mori hiding behind one of the school's huge pillars on the hall, saw Woohyun doing his charm. Woohyun signalled Mari that it's all under control, then the mascot put down the box she's holding and watch (more like flirt w/) Woohyun's charms. Mari grab the opportunity and rumage quietly on the box behind the mascot.

(S)he can't seemed to find what she's looking for, flipping every paper to the back of it and looking for he name. At last her letter appeared, grab hold of it, but a yell startled her. .

"YAH! STUDENT! WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE?!" the vice principal yelled, as he made his way down the stairs.

Mori hissed curses, as (s)he grab hold of her letter, (s)he looked at Woohyun, He's signalling her to run for it. Mori did ran for it.

Angry screams from the Vice Principal echoed through the entrance hall.

"That Student STOLE SOMETHING! STOP HIM!!!!"

Mori looked back and saw the vice principal and the mascot running after her. "aish~!"

(S)he passed the elevator, saw Sunggyu got out of it and (s)he avoided eye contact.

"Sunggyu-ssi! Get THAT BOY!" (s)he heard the Vice Principal's screams,

(S)he saw Woohyun signalling her to turn the other way, so (s)he did. Woohyun pretend to tripped, Sunggyu stopped running after Mori and helped Woohyun instead.

"Hyung! I think I sprained my ankle!" Woohyun gave a fake whimper, Sunggyu considered this and help him go to the clinic.

"Why's the vice principal after her?" Sunggyu asked Woohyun, Woohyun shook his head.

"It's him not her.. hyung." Woohyun tried to sound calm.

"What are you saying? I thought you're the one who are good with girls?" Sunggyu told him, "unless you're hiding something," He smirked.

"W-why would I hide anything from you, hyung?"

"I wonder too.. I'll concider her a boy then.. so she's now Mori." Sunggyu chuckled.

"Hyung! How did you.. you..!" Woohyun surprised by what Sunggyu just said, it made him stutter.

"Well.. 'cause I'm best friends with Nam Woohyun." Sunggyu smiled even more.

 

In the mean time, Mori was still running, (s)he saw the vice principal, mascot and 2 janitors on her tail.

"Aigoo~ why won't they even give up?!" (s)he told herself.

She ran across the locker rooms, remembered that it would be a dead end, (s)he immediately change routes, (s)he went up the stairs, saw the vice pirncipal and his cronies entered the elevator. Mari run as fast as (s)he can. Still thinking of a way where to ecape to.."The classroom's window!" 

Mori with bright eyes felt sureness about that idea, (s)he turned to hall way towards her classroom, dodge some of her classmates that's on the way,  reached the corridor. Sungyeol,Sungjong and L appeared before her eyes, (s)he was about to walk backwards w/o looking behind her, but was accidentally knocked over by Dongwoo who came out of nowhere with Hoya who was bboy dancing.

BAM!

Mori felt a soft and warm object under her w/c stopped her for kissing the floor.

(s)he then opened her eyes and found a milky skinned face lying unconscious beneath her. Mori moved her lips and realized it was against the boy's lips.

(s)he's stunned. Awkward silence fills the air.

(s)he got up and saw that she knocked Sungjong out. The boy that (s)he accidentally kissed.. the boy with milky glowing skin, the boy with soft and warm body that saved her from kissing the floor, belongs to the boy (s)he had been in love with, the reason why (s)he's in deep crap right now. Sungjong.

Mori stood with opened, realized everyone in th corridor was staring, (s)he saw Woohyun with his mouth opened as well with Sunggyu who gulped in air.

"YAH!!!!" Sungyeol screamed and broke the silence.

"Who do you think you are? Knocking over our school's Sungjong and stealing his precious first kiss?!" he bellowed,

Mori knew better to run for it.

Dongwoo and Hoya blocked the hall. Sungyeol has his long arms blocking the other. Myungsoo look at her in a dreamy way as if he wanted to say something.

The only way out.. the classroom's window! Mori put her senses back together when the vice principal and his cronies appeared behind Sungyeol.

Mori run inside the classroom, opened the huge window and jump out off it.

Gasp and shrieks were the only thing she heard that time. she didn't even dare to look back.

"Get that student! Someone get him!" the vice president screamed his lungs out.

Mori was making her way to the school's walls, climb on top of it and run for her life.

-

Mari didn't know where she's going, but she's still running.. she let her feet lead the way.

She stumbled on the ground and landed on her knees, she tried to stand up but her knees refuses to.. it's shaking badly. tired and hurt Mari decided to drag herself on the nearest bench.

She was in a park.. though she's not sure where it's located.

She took off her cap and Woohyun's jacket. she searched for her letter it was lost.

"I might've lost it while running.." Mari muttered to herself.

Mari took a deep breath and began to cry.

"Why am I crying? Why....?" she sob on her hands. Tears just continued to flow from her eyes.

"I always wanted to kiss him... but why am I crying now? Yah! Mari! you clumsy girl what are you thinking?! I don't want this to happen! waah~" she said, talking to herself.

Flash back :

A girl was caught in a fight outside the school. She happen to beaten up 3 boys who were much bigger than her.

"Are you eve a girl?" A mother of one of the 3 students exclaimed.

"Who are you to beat up our sons?" another parent exclaimed

"I'm sorry. I did it to save my friend." the girl bowed 90 degrees,

"Saving your friend? From what? Bullying? Aren't you the bully?"

The girl just take in these words from the mothers,

"I'm sorry." She once again bowed.

"Are you the only one apologizing? Where are your parents? I asked to see your parents not teachers!"

"They must have gone to casinos or too busy spending their money to take care of their daughter."

"I guess that's why she's this rude.. her parents taught her well at that."

"Don't speak trash of my parents, You don't know anything." the girl looked up to the mothers,

"Keep you're head down. We're not done talking." they protest.

"My parents aren't those type of parents." the girl said standing up straight.

"If that's what you believe then fine, but why aren't they here? So then we're right!"

"They're dead. They died saving my life." the girl said in a small voice.

Silence filled the office.

"So that explains it. You grew up without lessons."

"My parents has nothing to do with my actions. They're dead, isn't that so rude enough of you to still drag them here?" the girl snapped at the mothers who where eyeing her head to toe.

"We just-"

"I already said I'm sorry. Now it's up to you if you're gonna forgive me or not. I've done my part, I'm leaving." the girl was making her way to the door when she was called a "monster" by one of the mothers.

"You think we're forgiving you after this? You haven't explained yourself well. Do you expect us to feel sorry for you!"

"What's the use of admitting or denying, when in the first place I was already been judged." she stood on the office's door, and look back. "I don't give a rat's fart weather you'll forgive me or not. I'm off."

she ran towards the school gates. panting really hard. Tears began to fall from her eyes. then a hanky came out of nowhere.

She turned and found a milky skinned boy holding the hanky close to her face.

"Don't cry. Don't regret. You did well." The boy said in a calm and sweet voice.

"Uhn." the girl nod, she grab the hanky from his hand and began wiping her eyes.

"I heard everything.. I also know that you save Sungyeol-hyung from those bad guys. I saw it. I saw everything." he continued in a small voice.
"I also said these to them, but they refuse to believe me.. they said I'm just a kid and doesn't understand everything."

She felt warm as if she was stuck in coldness for to long and finally get a feel of the morning sunlight.

"I'm Lee Sungjong. We're friends now." He said grabbing her hand and shaking it.

"I'm Kim Mari.." she muttered under her breath,

"Mari-ssi, Tomorrow's a better day." his warm smile chase away Mari's dark clouds.

From that day onwards. Mari has loved that boy Sungjong, secretly.

 

Mari sobbing quietly, she noticed it was dark already.

"Aishh~ I should get home." she suddenly remembered that she left her bag at school and her uniform too.

When she was about to hit her head with her fists, a hand caught her from the back.

She turned around and saw Woohyun smiling at her.

"You were hard to find you know!" he squealed. He was carrying Mari's book bag and another bag where she put her uniform.

"How did you break into my locker?" though she knows that this will be a useless question, 'cause she already expected Woohyun's answer.

"I'm Nam Woohyun." he stretched his arms, "hurry up and change. I made up a random excuse for you when Sungyeolie asked me where you were."

Mari didn't want to hear what Woohyun's made up excuse was, its probably greasy~

She changed on her uniform, fixed her hair and washed her tear stained face.

Mari went out to find Sunggyu and Woohyun talking near a car.

Sunggyu saw Mari and smiled.

"H-hello.." Mari greeted him and look at Woohyun,

"Hi~ How are you feeling?" Sunggyu waved at her.

"I didn't tell him anything, the first time he saw you running, for some reason, he already know that it was you Mari."

"Y-you do? but I-I'm a boy and I think I disguised well.. and-" 

"And no boy in school can be prettier than Sungjong." Sunggyu cut Mari off, Mari slightly turned red.

"HAHA! I told you didn't I? You can kick Sungjong off his Go Mi Nam throne!!!" Woohyun laugh like there's no tomorrow.

Mari shrugged while blushing.

The boys took her for dinner, and bought her home. For some reason no one reminded her of the bad fall.

When they reached Mari's home, Sunggyu and Woohyun get out of the car and accompanied Mari to the gate.

"Mari I'll see you in school." Sunggyu waved at her and pretend to answer a call.

"Don't worry Mari! Sunggyu hyung doesn't know anything! Trust me..! and as payment for helping you out today.. hehe" Woohyun smiled greasily.

"Oh.. yeah payment.. how much is it?" Mari said without thinking.

"Heh~ Mari we both don't need money as payments," he chuckled, "Since you accidentally got your first kiss.."

He's voice trailed away as he saw Mari's gloomy face.

"Nah.. I'm just kidding.. yah cheer up.. you know me, I'm Nam Woohyun." Woohyun shook Mari slightly, he look side ways and saw Sunggyu glaring at him. Woohyun suddenly got scared and cheered Mari up as soon as he can.

"Ok.. my payment will be a favor for you instead, okay?" Woohyun cupped Mari's face, "call me 'Oppa'."

Mari was surprised and look up at Woohyun.

"oppa?"

"Yes?"

"Woohyun-oppa?"

"Yes.. Mari?"

"Thanks.. Woohyun-oppa." Mari said in a small voice that made Woohyun smile.

"Call me that in school too~ Arraseo?!"

"Y-you're my first.. Oppa."

"Well.. You can't call Sungjongie 'Oppa', since he's months younger than you~ so just get use to it! Well we're going now."

Woohyun waved goodbye, Sunggyu smile with his eyes and the both of them drove off.

-

When Mari got inside the house she fell over the shoe rack when someone jump in front of her.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN YOUNG LADY?!" Sungyeol bellowed

"I-I..went out for a while.."

"I KNOW YOU WENT OUT BUT THAT'S NOT MY QUESTION!"

"Now, now, Sungyeolie.." Nanny came out of the living room, "Have you had dinner Bijou?"

"Yes Nanny, Sorry for coming home late.." Mari ignored the nagging Sungyeol and went up straight to her room.

Myungsoo went out of his room and saw Sungyeol running towards Mari's room.

"Sungyeol, leave her alone. She must be tired." Myungsoo called after Sungyeol, but Sungyeol still barge in.

"Aren't you gonna tell me what's going on?" Myungsoo heard Sungyeol nag at Mari once again.

"Nothing's going on.. Yeolie.."

"You're lying! I know something's going on and you're not telling me! And I'm supposed to be your bestfriend!"

"I feel like taking a break Sungyeol.. from everything, So I figured I wanted some time alone."

Myungsoo heard Mari's excuse and can't help but frown. He stood outside her room and listen quietly.

"You should've told me then, at least I wouldn't be worried."

"I'm sorry for making you worried, Yeolie.."

"Today at school.. Woohyun-hyung told me, that you feel sick and went some place. That's a lie, right?"

"I-I don't feel like talking about this now, maybe later.. I'm really having a bad day." Mari's voice was shaking.

"So am i." Sungyeol's voice cracked he stood up and went outside of Mari's room.

Sungyeol saw Myungsoo standing in front f him, but he chose to ignore him.

"Sungyeolie.. Mari is.. she looks tired, let her clear her mind. You needed some rest too." Myungsoo went to pat Sungyeol's shoulder.

"I just hate this feeling... maybe I'll do that Myungsoo, thanks." Sungyeol forced a smile and went down the stairs.

-

After showering,

Mari heard a knock on her door.

"Come in.." she called,

Myungsoo came in with his usual cold expression.

"I need a word."

"Is it about why I'm not in school? I really don't feel like talking about it.."

"No. I just think that you should be more kind towards Sungyeol, aren't you being harsh? We both know he's paranoid and tends to think a lot. That's because he cares for you so much that he forget to care about himself. I also know you're tired and prolly don't need these words from me. I'm not here  to scold you or anything, just wanted to give something back."

Myungsoo threw a crumpled paper on her desk, Mari's eyes widen. She gulped-in huge amount of air before speaking.

"You.. Myungsoo..?"

"I'm guessing that's yours.. Since it got you're name on it. Sleep well."

Myungsoo left Mari's room, breathing out all the coldness inside him. He placed a palm on his forehead and muttered. "Of all people.." then he look back at Mari's door hesitating to barge in, he went to his room and shut the door.

After Myungsoo left. Mari gazed at the crumpled paper on top of her desk.

She started to tremble.. and without any effort, tears began to fill her eyes once again.

You held my hand and I felt your warm, felt your calm,
you held my hand and I.. don't wan't it to fade, don't want it to end but..
You can never be mine..
Every moment spent is a gift from heaven.
You can never be mine.. will never be mine..
Every moment stolen..

I wrote this poem to let you know what I really feel.
and wanted you to know how much I love you, still.

Maybe at times you choke on words and other pronunciation,
that's probably because of me.. for mentioning your name with no reason..
:)
The name I wanted to shout for so long,
that name is yours,
Lee Sungjong.

P.S.
You can laugh now. :)

Tear drops fell on the crumpled paper, "why? how? Of all people.. why Myungsoo?"

Mari end up crying herself to sleep.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ok.. i mentioned before that i was feeling weary.. my dog just died last monday.. now i feel so lonely! T_T

chapter 16 is a mess. forgive me.. it's about befriending a friend. also hoya & dongwoo knowing myungsoo and mari's secret.
(that they lived w/ each other)

Now, for this chapter, it sorta have mixed emotions. some parts are funny. (woohyunxmOri parts)

some are surprising, (sunggyu, the fall on top of sungjong, myungsoo knowing.)

and other parts are just sad. (mari's having mixed feelings as well.)

you may also noticed that there's a narrator, this time it's not mari who's telling the story,

i think.. i can't put myself on mari's shoes in the mean time.. so.. i hired a narrator. LOL

i'll continue working hard~ please continue reading this story. comment and subscribe! i love y'all!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Infinite won their first music program award yesterday 9/1/11!!!! @mnet mcd


so cool~!!! i cried big time!!! i'm so proud of Infinite! so proud of being an Inspirit!!! congratulations~ hwaitto!!! :)

pictures /gif not mine.