We are kidnapped!!!!!

Whose body am I?

Donghae and Sungmin were waking up themselves but they realised that they were being tied. "Well, well, well, well........well" Junsoo said while coming out from the main entrance. "That's a pretty deep well." Donghae said using Kyuhyun's voice in his annoying voice. Sungmin got confused and asked "But why did you tied us up in here? We only wanted to get is the machine and switch Donghae and Kyuhyun back to the original body!" "You want to know why? Look at my movie. Enjoy hahahahah." Junsoo laughed evily.

In his eariler days when Junsoo was a kid, he love buliding the machine and what is his most favourite machine? The body switcher. It can switch anyone's brain to another. Then one day, Junsoo bulid his body switcher and it worked at first. "Alright, let me show them and the judes why I bulid this machine." Junsoo thought. But when he pressed the second time, his machine spoiled and the judes give him an F for failing the project. He realised the kid who was so geeky, sabotage his machine and he swear that one day, he will get his revenge.

"So, did you both enjoy te movie?" Junsoo asked evily. "We don't get it, why did you tied us up? ANSWER ME!!!!!!!!!!!" Sungmin screamed. "It is because you invented the machine that I have been waiting for  and oh? Where is Kyuhyunnie? eh?" Junsoo reliped. " We leave him so that he can find the machine you moron!" Donghae answered back. It was reveal that Kyuhyun was also being tied but he was hanging upside down with the sharks were about to eat him alive. "I used sticky tape to shut his mouth and call me Leeteuk would do." Junsoo (now Leeteuk) said evily. Donghae was shocked to see his body being held like a prison but he knew it was Kyuhyunbeing tied up.

 

Author's note: Will Sungmin and Donghae win to get Kyuhyun and switch back thw two of them in time or will it be too late for them? See in the final chapter bye ;)