It's just a dream only

Whose body am I?

Sungmin saw a knife and he cut the rope so that he and Donghae can release Kyuhyun from getting eaten by the sharks. "Thanks guys and now let's get out of here right now!" Kyuhyun screamed with Donghae's voice. "Hold up! Where's the body switcher? No...... it can't be" Sungmin said realised that the machine was taken away by Leeteuk. "You never get to switch back your own body muahahahaha muahahahaha" Leeteuk laugh evily. "and now, I am going to turn into a monster" he continued. Leeteuk later transform into devil-like appearance. Sungmin, Donghae and Kyuhyun were trying to runaway from Leeteuk "What the heck did the principal transfrom into? Somewhat, like a shin-devil? I hate it man and we need to get the machine. GET US OUT OF HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Kyuhyun shouted while running.

Then the monster grabbed Donghae and smashed him to the ground and took Sungmin as well. Kyuhyun now inside Donghae's body did not know what to do next as he was weaker than Donghae and Sungmin. "Kyuhyun, you can fight actually! During our P.E class, when you are alone, you do kungfu! Do it!" Donghae shouted and he was defeated along with Sungmin with bleeding on Kyuhyun's body.

"DONGHAE! SUNGMIN! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How dare you monster, how dare you monster, HOW DARE YOU MONSTER!!!!!!!!!!!" Kyuhyun cried. "Oh what are you going to do? Crying ne? hahahahahaha" the monster teased Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun using his fist to punch the monster and the monster whined when he got the pain "Ow!" 

Kyuhyun using his kungfu even though using Donghae's body to kick and punch the monster. "I will use my final kungfu to defeat you!!!!!!!" He used the final kungfu and defeat the monster. "Donghae! Sungmin! Wake up! It's gone! The monster's gone!" Kyuhyun cried to Donghae and Sungmin.

"Is it already over? Is it?" Donghae said while moving by himself along with Sungmin. "We did it! Hooray!" Sungmin saw the machine and bring it to Kyuhyun and Donghae. "Alright! Now I can switch back the two of you into your original body." He used the zap and pressed the same button like when Donghae and Kyuhyun being switched. "What happened?" Donghae asked. "Yes! You both finally back into your body." Sungmin cried. Donghae look at himself using Heechul's mirror and Sungmin was right and try to wake Kyuhyun up. "Kyuhyun! You finally back into your own body!" Kyuhyun later woke up and see whether he is actually inside his own body. "Yes! I'm finally back yipee!" Kyuhyun jumped for joy.

Sungmin was happy but he realised Donghae and Kyuhyun were pinching him. "What are you doing?" "Trying to wake you up!" Donghae and Kyuhyun said while pinching Sungmin. It has been revealed that he was dreaming all the time. "Yah! Sungmin-hyung! Wake up!" Kyuhyun said. Sungmin realised he was holding the machine. "AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kyuhyun, throw this away with Donghae and I will bulid another machine!" Sungmin ran after he told Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun was confused until Donghae approached him. "What's going on with Sungmin?" Donghae asked. "I don't know but Sungmin told me to throw this away." Kyuhyun reliped to Donghae. "What about we hang out after school ok?" Donghae asked again. Kyuhyun finally nodded and they walked together happily. THE END

 

Author's note: I finished the story and my next one will be Super Junior's horror fanfic see ya in my next fanfic