We are in detention!!!!

Whose body am I?

Ever since Sungmin and Donghae (Kyuhyun's body) are angry at each other, they ended up getting themselves into detention. Kyuhyubn (Donghae's body) also invloed even though he only want to stop them and end up into detention too.

After school, they meet the principal, Mr Park Junsoo. "Shouting and Screaming infront of the class?!?!?!?!? Our school never allow students to scream and I am going to make you to see the vice principal, Heechul." While in detention, Sungmin called Daonghae and Kyuhyun. "I have a plan. Kyuhyun who is inside Donghae's body will get out the detention to make the class president distracted while Donghae and I will sneak out to find the body switcher ok?" Donghae and Kyuhyun agreed although Donghae is still mad at Sungmin but he forgives him and they get themselves into detention. "Wait for signal when the time is right ok?"

Both Donghae and Kyuhyun nodded. While the class president, Siwon was going to take a break, Sungmin give Kyuhyun the signal meaning they are on the move. When Siwon came back, he was Kyuhyun (Donghae) disspear. "Yah! Where is Lee Donghae?" Siwon shouted. "He went out already." Sungmin said so that he and Donghae (Kyuhyun) can find the machine. When Kyuhyun was being spotted by Siwon, he knew that he was being caught so that his friends can find the machine in time. Meanwhile, Sungmin and Donghae finally found the machine which it was actullay hidden in the principal room. "So all this time, the machine was kept by the principal?" Sungmin said confused. "So you did find the machine nae? But you are too late to figure it out." Junsoo said evily. Donghae and Sungmin are confuse about what happen but they were knock down by the two class president.

Author's note: What happened to Kyuhyun? What did Junsoo do to Donghae and Sungmin? Find out soon in Chapter 9