Where is the body switcher????

Whose body am I?

The next day, the body president, Siwon saw Donghae (inside Kyuhyun's body) and asked him to do something for him. "Can you take my position Kyuhyunnie? I have an urgent meeting today with the other president." "But I never like to do all the work because they are so boring!" Donghae yelled at Siwon. Siwon was shocked thinking Kyuhyun never screamed at him even though it was Donghae (inside Kyuhyun's body).

Just then Kyuhyun (inside Donghae's body) approch Donghae. "YAH! LEE DONGHAE or should I said Cho Kyuhyun. I have been fun playing with your body already and what about you? You never like to do work? No wonder you got into detention." Kyuhyun laughed louder making everyone looked at him. However,

Sungmin ran quickly to tell Kyuhyun and Donghae about the body switcher. "About that, the machine was actually............." Sungmin could not hold his breath already and Kyuhyun take a glass water amd gave it to Sungmin. "Fixed already? Please tell me already!" Donghae whines. "It was actually missing!" Sungmin shouted to both of them "What?!?!?!?!?" said Kyuhyun and Donghae. "How are we gonna make it in time and the school hours left only about 1 hour!" Donghae said with his angry expression. " I was still buliding it and I took a break but when I came back it was gone!" Sungmin shiuted again. The three of them do not have enough time to do for the machine before school starts.

Author's note: Did anyone took Sungmin's machine or was it just a trick for Kyuhyun and Donghae? See it soon