I am you and you are me!!!!!

Whose body am I?

Donghae wake up in his room. "Wait this is not my room and it's not my house either!" He hurried to the bathroom and what he saw was Kyuhyun's face. He even screamed.

"AH!!!!!!!!!!" He touched Kyuhyun's body as he was inside his body even touching his cute face (Kyuhyun's face). He realised he was actually late for school.

Donghae run as fast as he could and he reach on time before he was send to detention. "AH!!!!!!!!!!" someone screamed form the boys bathroom. Donghae ran again to see who screamed in the bathroom.

No one is to screamed in the bathroom you kido! Donghae thought.

It was actually Kyuhyun who screamed that he was inside Donghae's body. Both of them were shocked and they were spechless about body switching. 

"AH!!!!!!" they screamed at each other. "I am you and you are me!"  said Kyuhyun in Donghae's body. "But I got dancing practice today until 4:30 p.m." said Donghae in Kyuhyun's body. 'Hey! I also have important stuff too like I have to stay in school until 5 p.m. for my chemistry club" Kyuhyun whined.

Donghae got confused about what happended to both of them yesterday how they actually got home when they got fainted.

Author's note:This is chapter 2 please go to chapter 3