No choice but have to do it!

Whose body am I?

"I'll call Sungmin after he finished his class to meet us at the cafetria ok?" Kyuhyun said even when he is in somebody's body. Two hours later, school finished and Sungmin meet Kyuhyun and Donghae.

"It's the banana skin I didn't see ok. So which is who is who?" Sungmin asked. Both Kyuhyun and Donghae explained to him that they are each other body. 

"I see.Hmm..... I will fix the body switcher for like about 2-3 months." Donghae in Kyuhyun's body was schock and grabbed Sungmin's shirt. "WHAT?!?!?!? 2-3 MONTHS?!?! But I got my dancing competition in 3 more days and I need to practice my dance steps. My leader will be mad at me sooner or later. PLEASE DO IT IN 2 DAYS INSTEAD! Donghae whined.

"But I can't because sometimes I got myself in detention like 1 month and I couldn't do it in 1 day or 5 days ok?" Donghae sighed and he decied to teach Kyuhyun how to dance because his leader selected him for the competition. "Kyuhyun, I have to teach you my dance step quickly because my club will start in 1:48 p.m. Think you can do it?" Donghae asked with his puppy eyes but he can't becuase he is inside Kyuhyun's body. "Alright but I have a chemistry test because it will start in 2:55 p.m. and I will have to teach you"

Author's note: I need to take a break now and I will be back soon ok?