Nobody believes us anymore!!!!

Whose body am I?

After their staying back lesson, Kyuhyun inside Donghae's body dragged himself into his bed even though he was inside Donghae's room. "Whatever whose room is! I just want to go to sleep already!" Kyuhyun screamed. Donghae's mother came in asked "What is going on in here Donghae?" Kyuhyun saw Donghae's mother for the first time. "Hi Mrs Lee.....I mean umma I've got nothing. I was shouting at myself." Kyuhyun smiled whil he is pouting himself. Donghae's mother left the room and Kyuhyun realized the schedule and he got no schedule. He usually follow the schedule becuase his father told him to do so.

Meanwhile, Donghae inside Kyuhyun's body saw the schedule until Kyuhyun's father arrived st home. "Kyuhyun, you must help me check thorugh all the worksheets for me. I am getting tired already and I need to take a nap ok son?" Donghae never like to do work for people. "But Mr. Cho...... I mean appa, I never like to do work infront of people ok?" Donghae whines while inside Kyuhyun's body. Kyuhyun's father was confused but he leave the living room and went to his room.

Donghae sighed heavily only to believe that Sungmin did not finish his body switcher and all of the sudden, the phone ring. "Yah! Donghae! How come you have no schedule in your room?" Kyuhyun shouted when calling Donghae. "Hey! Why your dad get so tired and ask me to do his stupid work for him you kido!" Donghae said while doing angry face even though he was in the telephone.

Author's note: Sorry i really need to a break right now thank you