We have no time!!!

Whose body am I?

So Kyuhyun, Sungmin and Donghae searched the machine like a bunch of crazy kids in order to switch back for Kyuhyun and Donghae but the bell rings and the trio didn't make it in time to find the machine.

"Yah!! Lee Sungmin! It's class time and we didn't even find the body switcher even without a single clue" Donghae screamed using Kyuhyun's voice. Kyuhyun was too shock to say anything when Donghae using his body. "I-I'm sorry ok!! I didn't know someone took it because I was tired buliding the machine for like 4 hours at home and another 4 hours in school." Sungmin screamed at Donghae (inside Kyuhyun's body) who was getting his revenge. Kyuhyun using all his might to stop both Donghae and Sungmin.

"STOP!!!!!!!!! BOTH OF YOU!!!!!!!! Look if we didn't find the body switcher, we will do it after class." However, the trio were caught by the vice-class president, Yesung. "The three of you will get into detention after school.' Yesung continued with his line. "For screaming infront for somebody, you will see the principal, Mr Park Jungsoo understand????" The tiro were shock to hear this. After Yesung left, Donghae, Kyuhyun and Sungmin were afraid that they won't make it in time to find the body switcher.

"This is all your fault Donghae! If you didn't scream at first, none of this would have happended." Sungmin shouted at Donghae (inside Kyuhyun's body).

Author's note: I think I will make 10 chapters ok?