Quick Lift

Heart Attack

Jongin sat in his office, a large stack of papers on his desk. Jongin flipped the pages of a file. His heart was still pounding from earlier on today, he couldn’t wipe the image of the smaller boy out of his mind. What was his name? Luhan?
He had looked so frail, Jongin had thought that it was a lost cause. He knew it would take him all his skill to be able to bring this boy back to his former glory, but no matter how long it took him he would do so.
Jongin sighed and dropped the file on his desk. He ran his fingers through his hair, down to his neck, rubbing it slightly. Jongin glanced over at the blank computer desktop screen in front of him. He turned his chair over to face the desktop screen, turning it one with a nudge of the mouse.
He logged into the hospital mainframe, entering his own credentials. He skimmed through thousands of report files of different patients. He groaned as he realized that this was the first time that Luhan had been entered into this hospital.
Jongin redirected himself to the Medical Health and Hospitals Board. From there he would be allowed to access report files for every hospital in the state. Jongin filtered a search, entering Luhans name.
Sure enough a report file had come up with the boy’s name on it. The records showed that Luhan had only been to one other hospital on the outskirts of town. Jongin frowned as he looked at the name of the hospital. It was positioned right in the middle of a very busy shopping district. It was also close to one of the biggest Red Light Districts in the state.  Jongin looked through the file. He stopped halfway through. The hospital had kept no record for the reason why the boy was there.

‘That’s strange…’

Jongin frowned as he looked through the file. Other than his name and address the file was practically empty. Jongin tapped the mouse for a second before he clicked on the file domain and pressed the print button.
….
Jongin walked slowly through the corridors. All the lights in the wards had been dimmed long ago as it was well past midnight. He was used to staying back late and actually started to enjoy the silence. Jongin’s foots steps echoed as he walked towards the lift. He stopped for a second then his heel. He walked back to the ICU dorms and stopped outside Luhans ward. He opened the door, stopping short after taking one step inside the waiting. Jongin’s eyebrows furrowed together as he walked towards the glass. On the other side of the glass he could see Luhan, and holding his hand, with his head resting on Luhans stomach, was the boy that Jongin had seen in the viewing bay earlier.

‘Whats he still doing here? I thought he went home by now’ Jongin muttered to himself as he walked towards another door leading into the ward
‘Didn’t anyone else come to pick him up?’

Jongin walked towards the bed, taking slow steps. The boy hadn’t noticed his presence. Jongin moved closer and placed his hand on the boys shoulder. The boys head shot up as he looked around

‘W-Wha..?’

The boy looked at Jongin, his eyes lidded from exhaustion. Jongin smiled and motioned to the boy

‘Visiting hours are over. Come on. I’ll give you a lift home.’

The boy nodded slowly and looked at Luhan. He got up and placed a kiss on the latter’s forehead whispering as he did so.

‘I’ll be back hyung. Don’t go anywhere without me.’

Jongin walked slowly towards the viewing bay, the boy following him a few paces behind.

‘Come on, it’s late.’

The boy didn’t seem to register Jongin’s voice but walked quickly.
The cold night air hit Jongins face with a sharp sting as he walked briskly towards his car. The boy trailed behind as Jongin got into his car. The boy stood outside the door. Jongin frowned and reeled down the windows.

‘Get in. I’ll give you a lift home.’

The boy didn’t move. Jongin sighed and opened the car door; getting out again. He looked over at the boy, resting his arm on the roof of the door. Jongin’s eyes travelled over the boys pale features and his brown hair. His eyes were down cast and Jongin just wished he would at least look at him. Jongin stood like that for a minute more before walking around the car to the boy. He opened the door of the car; holding it open for the latter.
The boy looked at him with scared eyes. Jongin smiled warmly; keeping the door open.

‘It’ll be alright; you need to go home and rest. For your own sake as well as your hyung’s’

The boy nodded slowly as he got into the car. Jongin shut the door with a thud after him. He jogged to the other side of the car; getting in. Jongin sat in the dirvers seat with his hands on the wheel. He looked over at the boy. He seemed weak, fragile.

‘You ok?’

No reply. Figures.

‘What’s your name?’

‘Oh Sehun’

Jongin smiled. Now they were getting somewhere.

‘It’s a nice name’

‘Jongin hyung…’

  Jongin blinked as he looked over. He couldn’t register what the boy had said

‘W-What?’

Sehun bit his lip, looking away shyly

‘You’re my hyung… so Jongin hyung…’

Jongin smiled and reached over, ruffling the boys hair.

‘Let’s get you home.’

Jongin shoved his key into the ignition, turning it. The car engine roared into life as Jongin pressed his foot down onto the reverse pedal, backing out of the hospital driveway. Jongin pulled at the gear handle as he drove out onto the highway. The car hummed softly as Jongin raised his hand, dragging his fingers through his hair.

‘So Sehun-ah, where do you guys live?’

The boy didn’t reply, making Jongin look over. JOngin spoke again, in a softer tone

‘Sehun-ah?’

Sehun jumped a little and looked over at him

‘N-Nae hyung..?’

Jongin frowned

‘You sure you ok?’

Sehun nodded. Jongin glanced back at the road and slowed down as he reached a red light.

‘Where do you live? I’ll drop you off properly.’

Sehun looked down and mumbled underneath his breath

‘I live at the RLD…’

Jongin frowned again, looking out the road

‘You live where?’

‘T-The RLD’

‘Where’s that?’

Sehun bit his lip and mumbled barely loud enough for Jongin to hear

‘The Red Light District…’

Jongin stiffened in his seat. He now understood why Luhan had been admitted into a hospital in such a bad region. Sehun bit his lip and sat awkwardly in his chair. His hands were balled into fists that lay in is lap.
The lights of the Red Light District loomed in front of them.
Sehun expected Jongin to stop just outside but glanced at the older boy when he drove into the district. Sehun stared at Jongin in awe as they drove straight through the Red Light District. Sehun could sense the glances of longing the strippers were giving them from their secluded asylum behind the glass walls.

‘Tell me where to stop.’

Sehun nodded and looked around. He scanned the side-walks before moving forward in his seat and pointing towards his apartment blocks.

‘There.’

Jongin glanced over and pulled the car over. Without a word Sehun opened the door of the car and slammed it shut behind him. He started running up the stairs, trying to get as far away from Jongin as he could. Sehun didn’t want Jongin to see the pitiful hovel they called a home. He didn’t want someone like Jongin to pity him.
Jongin pulled himself out of the car. He watched as the young boy ran up to the very top of the steps.

‘Yah! Sehun-ah!’

Jongin was scared that; just like that, he would be separated from this boy. Jongin didn’t want that. He wanted to help. He would help.
To his relief Sehun stopped at the door and turned slowly to look back down at the car.
Jongin smiled and called out again

‘I’ll be waiting for you.’

Sehun looked out at the man standing outside a silver audi. He realized how out of place he seemed. How different he seemed.
Sehun nodded slowly before turning and disappearing into his dark, lonely apartment.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N 
SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE >< 
I'm so sorry ;w; 
Well here's some SeKai fluff  (/o_o)/
JONGIN. YOU NASTY LITTLE BOI. YOU IS STALKING LUHAN. WHEN YOU SUPPOSED TO BE DUH OPERATING. 
WHAT THE PAAAAAAACK 
/clears throat. Ahem. Thank you for being patient and subscribing~ Hopefully you all have a nice day; and as always 
Enjoy~ <3