Don't Leave Me

Heart Attack

Sehun walked with his guitar case strung over his shoulder. Coins clunked around the inside of his guitar. He walked slowly for, in his arms, he carried his sleeping brother. Luhans head rested on Sehuns chest, his eyes shut peacefully. Sehun could feel his brother’s breath on his neck as he looked down loving at his brother. Sehun walked slowly down an alley. The sun had set and the night lights cast large shadows across the streets. Sehun instinctively held Luhan closer. He had walked along this dark deserted ally way for years, but he always was cautious when he was with Luhan. They lived downtown where people refused to wander, but drug dealers and escorts ruled. If you ventured far enough you’d hit the Red Light Zone, and that’s where the party got really out of hand. Sehun kept a firm grip on Luhan as he walked. He could see the glow of the street lights changing to a reddish tinge. He knew he was close to his destination. Sehun turned a corner.
Stretched out in front of him was the Red Light District. Although it was still too early for the hookers to come out but he could see the night clubs and bars opening, their neon lights flashing against the bright red of the street lights. Sehun sighed and kept walking. He soon reached a plot of apartments with a metal staircase winding up the side of the building. Sehun put his foot on the foot of the steps and slowly made his ascend up the stairs. He reached the top of the staircase, leading to a metal door. He turned, Luhan still in his arms and pushed his back against the door, pushing it open. They had never bothered to lock the door even though they had keys. There was nothing important in there anyway.

Sehun walked into the dimly lit room and slowly kneeled on the floor, laying his brother down onto a pile of mattresses on the floor. He straightened up nudged the guitar case off his shoulders, leaving it on the floor next to the mattress. He pulled one of the thin blankets over his brother’s small frame before getting up again. Sehun groaned and rubbed his shoulder, looking around at the apartment. It only had one window that was covered with see through curtains that barely blocked out the mayhem on the outside street. The room was painted blue, with some of the paint peeling at the corners. The floor boards were old and rotting, a king sized mattress in one corner, serving as a bed. The room had two doors, one leading outside, another leading to a bathroom with mouldy tiles and a cracked mirror over a glass basin.
Sehun groaned softly and pulled off his coat and hat, throwing them onto an old moth eaten sofa before he went into the bathroom. He reached his hand out and the tap, putting his hands underneath the flow of gushing water. He cupped his hands and threw the water on his face, shutting his eyes as he felt the cool water droplets slide down his skin. He stood there for a moment, swaying on the spot. His mind a complete void of anything.

‘S-Sehun-ah!’

The shout came from the living room. Sehun quickly turned and ran out the bathroom door shouting as he did so

‘Hyung!’

He stopped. On the mattress he saw Luhan, curled up in a ball, sobbing softly. Luhan raised his head when he heard Sehun shout and as soon as he saw his brother he burst into tears.

‘S-S-Sehun-ahh’

Sehun walked briskly across the room. He kneeled down onto the mattress and wrapped his arm around his hyungs shoulder, pulling him into his chest.

‘I’m here hyung, I’m here.’

Luhans voice came out in stutters, shaking.

‘I-I saw them. T-They came and they t-t-took you away from me. S-Sehun-ah I’m scared.’

Sehun kissed his hyung on the head, rubbing his back as he did so.

‘It’s just a dream hyung, I’m here, I’m here.’

He kept repeating those two words, slowly loving his hyung back to himself. He felt Luhans shaking stop slowly and he felt the olders arms wrap themselves around his waist.

‘D-Don’t leave me Sehun-ah’

Sehun smiled softly, his hyung hair.

‘I won’t’ 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N 
HUNHAN MOMENT. Ok now I really need to focus on my other fic. 
I got majority of my office and school work done so I thought, why not update this again? 
More fluff~ More fluff~ Whee~ 
Those two have a really strong bond together. But their love for each other is literal. 
TeeHee~ 
Anyways I might not update anymore noe because my mom wants to watch her sit-coms on my lappy. 
Hope you guys enjoy this update and as always Enjoy~