Broken Uniformity

Heart Attack

Sehun groaned as he opened his eyes. Dawn had only just broken and even though there wasn’t any light his eyes still burned. He felt something heavy on his chest and looked down to see Luhan, fast asleep. Sehun smiled softly and his hyungs soft hair, kissing it. He slid his fingers underneath Luhans head and slowly raised it up, slipping out from underneath it before placing it on his pillow. Sehun covered his hyungs thin body with a blanket and yawned, stretching. Sehun grabbed his coat and jeans walking into the bathroom. Usually each day was the same but Sehun didn’t really care. He got to spend each day with Luhan and that’s all that mattered. By the time Sehun came out of the bathroom, Luhan was awake and sitting up on the mattress, rubbing his eyes.
Sehun smiled and kneeled on the mattress, kissing his head.

‘Morning hyung, did you sleep well?’

Luhan nodded and smiled at Sehun sleepily before wrapping his arms around him.

‘I fell asleep listening to your heart beats’

Sehun smiled and kissed Luhans hair, it with his fingers.

‘It’s time to get up sleepy hyung, we’ve got to get going’

Luhan nodded and jumped up, dashing over to the couch to grab a change of clothes before prancing into the bathroom. Sehun chuckled softly and picked up his guitar and bowler hat, putting it on his head. Sehun turned his head as he felt a soft breeze coming in from the open window. He walked over and leaned out the open window. The street bellow was in ruins. Trash littered the corners and the smell of alcohol and cigarettes hung in the air. Sehun looked down at the world. He didn’t mind staying at a place like this. He had learned that everyone had a story, everyone had a reason why they were standing where they are now. Sehun sighed and looked up at the grey sky.

‘Sehun-ah’

He turned around and saw his hyung walking out of the bathroom before grinning

‘Let’s go hyung’

Sehun slung his guitar more securely over his shoulder and walked towards the door, walking out onto the outer staircase and slowly making his descend down. Luhan followed closely behind him. Sehun walked with his arms shoved in his pockets. His coat collar was upturned and his hat was positioned over one of his eyes. Luhan smiled and skipped beside him. Sehun chuckled and jutted his arm out, pulling Luhan closer to him by his waist. Luhan smiled and walked closer to Sehun.

‘Will we be performing at the well again today Sehun-ah?’

Sehun nodded as they walked.

‘We seem to make more money there compared to other places.’

Luhan giggled and leaned up to kiss Sehuns cheek.

‘Everyone likes your music Sehun-ah’

Sehun smiled and pulled his hyungs body close to his as they walked

‘It’s only because you sing so beautifully hyung.’

Luhan giggled again

‘Hey Sehun-ah can we get some food first?’

Sehun nodded softly and put his hands into his pocket. They were near the well and Sehun pulled out some bills from his pocket handing them to Luhan.

‘Go by something to eat hyung. I’ll get to work.’

Even though it was still early, the square was filled with people. Sehun leaned on the well, putting his guitar case down as he watched his hyung cross a pedestrian crossing to a food cart. Sehun smiled to himself and opened his case, lying it on the floor before pulling out his guitar and strumming a tune. Sehun looked around as people started gathering. A grin crossed his face as he let his fingers work themselves son the string. Yes, they were abandoned and alone but in Sehuns eyes their life was good. They had a live audience to play to everyday, they made enough money to pay rent for their apartment and they could afford food and clothes. Life was still sweet. It flowed with a familiar beautiful rhythm.

Sehun strummed his last notes to applause and looked down at the guitar case. It was already lined with coins and bills. Sehun looked up and saw Luhan walking out of the store holding a plastic bag. Sehun smiled and waved at him. Luhan smiled back and starting walking across the road.
Everything else seemed to be moving slowly but something was wrong. Sehun could hear a blaring noise in the background. Before he could shout anything out in warning a silver car had slammed into Luhans body. For a second everything was a cacophony of noise. Then the only thing could be heard, was Sehuns scream of anguish as he watched his beloved hyungs body get thrown like a rag doll as it hit the front of a silver car.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This fic is probably going to be short. 
Thanks for the support guys~ Hopefully you like this chapter 
OHMYGOD NO LUHAAAAAAN //////////////3 
EDFGHJKJUXDDFGTYUIOLKIUYFD ;A;