The Busker

Heart Attack

Sunshine spiled itself over the bustling scene of the shopping district. Crowds milled about the square. Gaggles of girls paraded around in packs, laughing and giggling in the summer sun. Side stalls burst with life. Food stalls sent out their rich aroma, attracting straggling by passers, vivid window displays caught the attention of commuters. In the very centre of the square stood a wishing well. The sunlight ricocheted of the surface of the water, making the ripples glint in the light. Underneath the surface of the water golden coins glimmered, centennials to the wishes of strangers. A pale hand pierced the surface of the water, fingers trailing in the cool water, creating large ripples in the pool. The hand pulled itself away from the water and slipped into the pocket of an over coat, pulling out a silver coin. The metal caught the rays of the sun, making it glimmer brilliantly before it plunged into the depths of the water, slipping from the fingers on the pale hand. The hand raised itself to a bowler hat, perched atop brown hair. Fingers traced the brim of the hat angling it over flecked brown eyes. The eyes fell on the reflection on the water. Small face, angular nose, perfect lips. The lips formed themselves into a smirk as the figure turned. Hands picked up a guitar that was propped up against the side of the well. Fingers fumbled as they pulled the guitar strap over a broad shoulder. Holding the guitar steady they found themselves on the frets as a thin arm started strumming on the strings. The air around the square instantly filled with the beautiful music of an acoustic guitar. Passers-by gathered around the figure, throwing coins into an open guitar case that lay at the feet of the busker. People smiled and clapped to the music in pure enjoyment, expanding significantly. As the chords rung out into the air the busker raised his hand to strum one last note, letting it imprint itself into the air around him before raising his hand to take of his hat in a bow, to raving applause. He bowed several more times as people slowly started wandering off. A small cry braced the bustling noise of the square, attracting the attention of the young boy.

‘Sehun-ah!’

A small boy with pale slender arms and a baby face was pushing himself through the crowd, two doner kebab rolls held in his outstretched hands.
The busker smiled and put down his guitar, reaching out to the other boy and pulling him out of the crowd into his arms.

‘Hey Luhan hyung’

The older boy creased his lower lip in a pout and held up the kebab rolls in his hands.

‘I heard you playing from the store, how could you start playing without me Sehun-ah?’

The younger boy laughed at his hyungs antics and leaned his forehead on the laters.

‘I’m sorry hyung-nim I just really wanted to play.’

The older boy smiled and nuzzled his nose against the youngers.

‘I liked it Sehun-ah, your music makes me happy. I’m glad that you’re my brother.’

The younger boy grinned brightly

‘I’m glad that I have you hyung-ah, now I’m starved, let’s eat hyung’

The older boy nodded and handed the latter a kebab roll. The two boys sat on the edge of the well as the younger ripped open the foil wrapped around the kebab, taking a large bite. Instantly the by winced and pulled back, tongue hanging out of his mouth.

‘Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot!’

The older boy chuckled and ruffled the younger boys hair.

‘Yah, Sehun-ah eat slowly ne?’

Sehun smiled and looked up from his kebab, hair falling over his eyes.

‘Hey Luhan hyung?’

‘Hmm?’ the older boy turned his head, taking a bite from his kebab.

‘I love you hyung-nim.’

Luhan smiled softly, leaning forward to kiss the younger boys head.

‘I love you too Sehun-ah’

Sehun smiled to himself as he took one last bite of the kebab. He wrapped the foil up into a small bowl before standing up and throwing it into a trash can. He walked back and grabbed his guitar and slung it over his shoulder. His fingers caressed the strings strumming up a joyous tune. Luhan looked up from his kebab. A soft smile spread across his lip as Sehun looked back with a grin to his brother. Luhan held his kebab in two hands and looked down. His voice rung out as he slowly started to sing the lyrics of the song. Sehun smiled to himself and turned back to the crowd, strumming strongly on the guitar, raising his voice to join his brothers. At this very moment, in Sehun’s eyes, everything was perfect. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N 
The diffucult thing about writing two fics at the same time is that you don't know which fic to work on first. 
So I'll try to be updating this one as well but I'm still keeping up my on-going updates for my first fic. 
Gotta make a good impression ya know >< 
Well this is an introduction chapter. Composed during a maths lesson which consisted of consistent mayhem> 
XD I don't even know what I'm talking about any more. 
EDITOR-NIM I'M SORRY I'M PUTTING TOO MUCH WORK ON YOUR SHOULDERS. I'M SORRY I STARTED A NEW FIC WITHOUT TELLING YOU I'M SOOOORRRYYYYYYYY QAQ
Hopefully you guys like it~ 
And as always Enjoy~