The cafeteria

My perfect girl

So, this is what you feel when you're kissed by someone you're in love with? I thought, I never felt this before. No one made me feel all this emotions with just one kiss.

I couldn't describe all the sensations i was feeling, i felt happiness, excitement, i felt my heart was beating so fast. Am i feeling butterflies in my stomach? No, this is something bigger, it's like an earthquake in my entire body. 

But suddenly she broke the kiss. I felt empty, I missed her soft lips, I was already addicted to them.

Gayoon:"I..I'm sorry Jiyoon, forget this" she said, then she stood up "I have to leave" and she started to walk away.

My mind went blank, i couldn't move or say something. I stayed there, watching her leaving the cinema.

What the hell are you doing Jeon Jiyoon? CHASE HER my heart screamed and i left the cinema and started to run after her.

I searched for her everywhere but I couldn't find her. I was so tired so I decided to find a place to rest. 

I sat in a bench, near a restaurant. My hands covered my face and I started to cry. Gayoon, why did you leave me? Why? 

Then someone pat my head, I looked up and it was Sohyun and Hyuna was with her.

Sohyun:"Unnie, why are you crying?"

Jiyoon:"It's not important, by the way, where were you?! I've been trying to find you both the whole afternoon" I said. 

Hyuna:"We were watching a movie and then we went to a restaurant because i was very hungry, right Sohyunie?" she looked at her waiting for an answer.

Sohyun:"Yes Hyun" she pinched her nose and Hyuna blushed.

Sohyun giggled and held Hyuna's hand, then she remembered that I was standing there, watching everything and her face went blank.

Sohyun:"...and, are you mad, Jiyoonie?" she asked trying to avoid my gaze.

Jiyoon:"No, I'm not mad at you both but, when were you going to tell me you're dating?" I smirked at them.

Both were paralyzed, Hyuna let go Sohyun's hand inmediately and her face turned red again.

Hyuna:"...Dating?" she giggled nerviously "You know we're both girls, we can't date"

I looked at her stunned. Sohyun was mute and Hyuna's face was still red.

Jiyoon:"Oh come on, I'm not a fool" I replied annoyed " you've just showed me that you're a couple, why didn't you tell me?" 

Hyuna:"We wanted to keep it as a secret, because we didn't know how would you react if we told you were are girlfriends"

I looked at Sohyun, she haven't said a single word and was looking at the floor.

Jiyoon:"But, Sohyun we are best friends, right?" she nodded "so why didn't you tell me? you knew i wouldn't judge you and you perfectly know why".

She hugged and whispered in my ear "I'm sorry, unnie, i promise I won't hide more secrets" then she broke the hug and walk towards her girlfriend.

Hyuna:"I'm tired, let's go home" she pouted and Sohyun laughed and kissed her forehead.

It was the cutest couple i've ever seen, the way the look at each other, the way they play together.

They're really in love.

Sohyun:"Ok, let's go but, Jiyoon, where's Gayoon?" she asked concerned.

I couldn't tell them the truth, or well, not now. I'll tell Sohyun later, i don't want her to be worried.

Jiyoon:"she's buying something and she told me to wait her, if you want you can go home now and we'll meet in the house, ok?"

Hyuna:"Are you sure? We can wait, I'm not that tired" she said smiling

Jiyoon:"Yes, yes, you can go; see you later girls"

Sohyun:"Ok, unnie" she flashed me a smile and left with her beautiful girlfriend.

I stared at the cute couple and when they disappeared I started my search again.

I walked the entire mall and there were no signs of Gayoon. 

Maybe, she's in home already I said and my stomach groaned. I was starving, now I had a new quest.

A quest for food.

After a few minutes of walking i found a nice cafeteria. Everything there looked delicious, there were a lot of cakes, pies. i bought a sandwich and a bottle of water and sat in a table next to the window.

I had a lot of thoughts in my mind, so I decided to clear my mind and enjoy my meal. While eating I looked through the window and I saw a beautiful girl walking fast, I ate everything as fast as I could and left the cafeteria in a rush.

She was already far away from me. i couldn't let her go, i wanted to talk to her in that moment.

Jiyoon:"HEO GAYOON" I screamed as fast as i could and she started to walk faster.

Oh no, you're not leaving I thought while running towards her. 

Finally i grabbed her hand.

Gayoon:"Let me go!" she wasn't even looking at me and she was trying to set her hand free.

Jiyoon:"I won't" I replied "now look at me"

Gayoon:"No" she replied coldly

Jiyoon:"Agh, ok, don't look at me" I was losing my patience already "why did you kiss me?"

She didn't uttter a word. 

Jiyoon:"Tell me" I said as calm as I could.

Gayoon:"I..I don't know" now she was looking at me "I'm really sorry Jiyoon, I'm not sure why I did it. Forgive me, please. I promise I won't do it again, I won't ruin our friendship, I still want to be your best friend, so, let's just forget this.

Jiyoon:"No, I don't think I can forget this" I saw her eyes getting teary "And I don't want to be your best friend anymore".

She looked at the floor and started to cry silently.

Gayoon:"Ok, I understand..." She kept crying and tried to leave me, again.

But I held her hand and, slowly, I made her look into my eyes. Our faces were so close.

Jiyoon:"I don't want to be your best friend anymore, because i can't be a friend with someone i have feelings for" she looked at me confused. "I'm so in love with you, Heo Gayoon, I love your smile, your eyes, your beautiful hair, I love the way you say my name, it melts my heart and i've wanted to tell you this a long time ago but i was a coward, and finally, you kissed me, I can't describe the happiness i felt when you did that or the sadness I felt when you left me there, without any explanation" I felt tears in my eyes, but I couldn't stop talking, I just couldn't "And now, look at us, we're here, under the moonlight, crying near a cafeteria where everyone is looking at us, but I don't care, what matters is that I didn't lose you, I found you am I'm not planning to let you go"

I looked at her, she was still crying but she had a smile on her face, the most beautiful smile I've ever seen in my entire life.

Jiyoon:"I love you, Gayoon, I love you and i always will, I promise" 

I touched her face softly and my face started to move towards her face, my eyes were looking her y and gorgeous lips and my hands were pulling her closer to me.

I kissed her passionately, she had a strawberry taste in her lips. And God, i loved her lips, i slightly bit them and she let out a soft moan. Finally we broke the kiss, searching for air. Then we put our foreheads together.

Gayoon:"I love you too Jiyoonie, and I swear i won't leave you again" she said giving me little kisses in my nose.

I giggled.

Jiyoon:"So, Heo Gayoon, would you be my girlfriend? would you make me the luckiest and happiest girl on the whole world?"

Gayoon:"Of course, my little darling" she said with a bright smile on her face

Then we kissed again and we didn't mind if everyone was watching us. 

Gayoon:"Can we go home now, my dear?" she hugged me and kissed my shoulder.

Jiyoon:"Yes, baby, let's go" I held her hand.

Then we both started to walk and talk. Well, she talked and I just stared at her and listened to everything she said. I wanted to memorize every little detail about her, how she moves, the way she laughs, how her eyes look when she's looking at me. Everything.

Suddenly she started to ask me questions, a lot but then..

Gayoon:"And, do you think I can make you happy?" she asked nerviously

Jiyoon:"OF COURSE!" I replied almost screaming

I can't believe she's asking me this.

"You're making me happy already, just being next to you makes me happy, everything about you makes me happy" i replied giving her a small peck on her lips. But then i felt the need to ask her the same "And what about you?, Do you think I can make you happy?"

Gayoon:"Yes, I'll be happy as long as you're with me..." then she kissed my cheek "I really love you Jiyoorie"

Jiyoon:"And i love you more than you will ever know, Gayoonie"

We kissed again and went home.

Wow, I have to tell a lot of things to Sohyun when I arrive home.

----- -----

The End