Jealousy

My perfect girl

*Party's day, in the morning*

Gayoon's POV

*ring ring*

I heard the alarm but I felt so tired so I tried to ignore it but then i remembered that today is Sohyun's birthday and I was supposed to go with her to the mall so i can buy her present and keep her away from the party's place, so the other members will have enough time to prepare everything. I looked at the other bed and there she was, my perfect girl, she looked so cute when she sleeps, and I love even more the way she looks when she wokes up, with her messy hair and her sleepy eyes. I stared at her a little while but then I realised I was late.

I took a quick shower, I dressed as fast as I could and when I went into the kitchen I saw the maknae eating some cereal, I joined her.

Gayoon:"SOHYUNAH!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU SILLY" I hugged her.

Sohyun:"Thanks unnie" she gave me a kiss on the cheek, I think she thought I would reject it, and I was going to, but it's her birthday so.."And..., where are we going today?"

Gayoon:"I'll take you to the mall, and I'll buy you anything you want, but remember my dear Sohyun, I'm only this nice to you because it's your birthday hahaha" she laughed and then she finished her cereal. I ate an apple, I washed my teeth and we left the house.

In the mall we had a great time, even if we stayed quiet for a long time because it wasn't an awkward silence, not at all. And when we talked, we had a lot of fun, Sohyunie is hilarious, sometimes she danced in the middle of the hallway and all the people looked at us, but she didn't care, that's what I most admire of her. Then she asked me if I liked someone, I couldn't tell her that I love Jiyoon, so I lied, I said I liked some guy and apparently she believed me.

We continued walking in the mall until she saw a really cute dress, it was white with black dots, then she looked at me with her puppy face and pointed at it, we entered the store and she tried it on and I have to admit it, she looked gorgeous.

Sohyun:"UNNIE, THIS IS THE PRETTIEST DRESS I'VE EVER SEEN, CAN YOU BUY IT TO ME,  PLEASE?"

Gayoon:"...Alright Sohyunie" she smiled at me and hugged me like she never did before

Sohyun:"Thank you, thank, you, thank you, you're the best unnie in the world! did you know that?" she said while i was paying it

Gayoon:"Kkwonsso hahahaha don't lie"

Sohyun:"But.. it's true"

Gayoon:"Yeah, sure" I said sarcastically, i love teasing the maknae. Then we left the store and Sohyun wanted to go to the bathroom so I called Hyuna to ask her about the party, she told me they haven't finished yet. Then I asked her if they already bought the cake, they told me that Jiyoorie will buy it; I hung up and I laughed a little bit, I know that Jiyoon will forget it, she's always like but I love that, I love everything about her, her face, her eyes, the way she smiles when our eyes met...Wait, the cake! I guess I'll buy one, just in case. After I bought it, I found the maknae and we left the mall.

We arrived and she wasn't there, so I asked Jihyun unnie and she told me she was buying the cake "Ahh.. I knew it, silly Jiyoon" I said to myself. And then she arrived, she looked stunning, marvelous, like an angel but I saw she ran into the bathroom so I was worried "Is she alright?" I thought and I went to see her and I was right; she was sad, she told me what happened and started to cry, I cleaned her tears because I hate to see my perfect girl crying, then a gave her the cake and she said she loves me...WAIT...she said she loves me!...Hmm, maybe only like friends. I sighed and I said I love her too, and I do, I love her more than I love myself, then i took her out of the bathroom; we ate the cake.

 

I felt happy, I was alone with her, just the both of us but then Sohyun took her away from me! She left me alone, I see them having fun and that makes me jealous, really jealous...Then, a guy approached to me and asked me if i wanted to dance, i said yes because I was mad at Jiyoon and Sohyun. We went into the dance floor and, actually, that guy didn't dance well, I had to control my laugh, yeah...I'm so mean. A few minutes later I decided to look at Jiyoon's but she's leaving...WITH THE MAKNAE... "AGHHHHHH HELL NOOOOO, MAKNAE IS STEALING MY LITTLE ANGEL" i thought, i love Sohyun but Jiyoon is mine, ugh, i hate being so jealous. I was so angry so I ordered one drink, then another one, and another one...

Geez, i don't know what I'm doing...oh, there is Jiyoon, I'll sit with her...she's talking to me and I answer her but i don't know what I'm saying to her "Am i talking nonsense? I don't know" i thought, now everything is blurry....

I arrived home and I don't know how or who took me, I'm so tired and I'm feeling really dizzy, I just want to lay in my bed... when I'm almost asleep I hear "I love you Heo Gayoon"...who said that? it was Jiyoon? No.. It can't be...she doesn't like girls...I must be really drunk, then I cleared my mind and I fell asleep.