Sohyun's party

My perfect girl

 

It was nearly midnight and I was just there, watching her, as always. I love staring at her because I like to notice every little detail that make her perfect; the way she smiles, her beautiful hair, her eyelashes, her scent. She snores and I stop staring at her and hide under the blankets, afraid that she would see me because it would be really weird. Then she starts to talk in her sleep, gosh, i love when she starts to do that, i find it so cute; but i can't understand anything so I close my eyes and try to sleep.

-"Gayoonie?"

-"Yeah, Jiyoorie?"

-"I've been trying to tell to this since a long time ago..." she was staring at me with an unreadble expression. I gulped.

-"Hmm, what do you want to tell me?"

-"Gayoonah, I think I..

I woke up. It was that dream again. I looked at the other side of the room searching for Gayoon but she wasn't there so I came out of the room and none of the members were there. I found it really weird but i didn't care and I decided to took a shower. While I was showering my phone rang so I got out of the shower and took it.

-"UNNIEEEE, WHERE ARE YOU? YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE HERE 15 MINUTES AGO" Hyuna said screaming. I didn't know why she sounded so worried but then I remembered, today was Kkwonsso's birthday, uh, it explains everything.

-"I'm almost there" I lied. "don't worry and, by the way, don't yell at me, Hyun; bye" I ran out of the bathroom and dressed as fast as I could, then I grab a cereal bar and went out of the house. i went downstairs and called a cab. 20 minutes later I arrived to the place where Sohyun's party was going to be celebrated: Hyuna and Namji were sitting at the stairs, near the entrance, I payed the cab and started to walk towards them.

-"UNNIE, WHY ARE YOU SO LATE"-Hyuna said.

-"Yeah Jiyoon, you should have arrived 30 minutes ago, we haven't finished the room's decoration and...where's the cake?". Jihyun looked desperate when she saw i didn't buy the cake.

-"I forgot it, FORGIVE ME! I'll buy it right now, you girls finish the decoration"- I said 

-"Ok unnie, but hurry; Gayoon called and said she and Kkwonsso will arrive soon" Hyuna said and then she punched me.

-"WHY DID YOU DO THAT?" I said, almost laughing

-"Because you forgot the cake, you silly" she said and then she smiled at me. I said goodbye and I start to run as fast as I could, trying to find a cake shop. 3 blocks away from the party's place I found a bakery and i bought a chocolate cake and decided to go back to help them with the last details of the party. When I was almost there I saw a guy running towards me, I guess he was in a hrry or something, then he accidentaly pushed me and I fell on the floor.

-"HEEEEEY, BE CAREFUL YOU IDIOT" I screamed but he didn't listen to me. Then I decided to check the cake, I was so scared and when I opened it, i almost die, it was spoilt. I couldn't go back to the bakery, I was already late and I thought Sohyun was already there so I started to walk to the party while I was making an apology for the cake, and then i started to cry, i ruined maknae's birthday. I'm the worst.

When I arrived I notice everyone was already there, yeah, even Sohyun and Gayoon, I didn't know what to do, I was really ashamed so I went to the bathroom to practice my apology. Then someone knocked the bathroom's door.

-"It's busy, who is it?" I said a little bit annoyed and worried, if it was Sohyun I would be screwed.

-"Jiyoorie, it's me, Gayoonshi, open the door"

I opened the door and she came in. I looked at her and wow, she looked stunning, she had a red dress, a pair of black heels and a black ribbon in her hair and I notice she had a big box in her hand. Then she grabbed my chin, I shivered, and softly forced me to look at her.

-"Why did you cry? and, by the way, where's Sohyun's cake?"

-"Actually...I RUINED EVERYTHING, I DROPPED THE CAKE IN THE STREET, NOW SOHYUN WILL BE SO SAD, I'M THE WORST" I cried and she hugged me, it felt so warm. Then she looked into my eyes and cleaned my tears.

-"Jiyoonie, don't worry" She opened the big box she had in her hands. It was a chocolate cake. I couldn't believe it. "I knew that you would forget the cake so I bought another one, just in case" She handed the cake to me.

-"THANKS, YOU'RE THE BEST GAYOON, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH"- I said

-"I love you too, now let's go, Sohyun is waiting for her birthday cake" she smiled at me. I love when she does that, she always leaves me breathless and she grabbed my hand and take me out of the bathroom. I felt so happy in that moment, it was just perfect.