Luckiest girl

My perfect girl

I looked at Sohyun. She was standing at the room's door with her favorite pajamas, her sleepy eyes and her messy hair.

Jiyoon:"Did you hear all our conversation?"

Sohyun:"Well, I heard enough to realize that you two are deeply in love with each other" 

Sohyun: "You should tell her soon how you feel; I'm sure she won't reject you" she said and she gave me a smile.

Jiyoon:"Nah Sohyunie, I think you're wrong, she can't be in love with me, she doesn't likes girls. I'm sure about that, I'm her bestfriend" I paused, I felt terrible saying that but i have to live in the reality, not in stupid dreams. " So don't try to give me hope, that will only bring me pain sooner or later".

Sohyun:"But i'm sure that she likes you, I heard all the things she said to you just a few minutes ago, she was flirting with you and now you're sleeping together, you're holding her tight and she hasn't reject you" she was getting a little bit angry. "Why can't you see that she loves you?"

Jiyoon:"Because she doesn't" I said losing my patience "Who could be in love with me? nobody; look at her, she's an angel, she's perfect, so how could she love someone like me? I'm not good enough for her and I will never be, i know she could find someone better, someone that will make her feel like the most beautiful girl in the whole world". 

I looked down and I started to cry, silently, because I knew I will never be the guy that will bring her all the happiness she has ever dreamed.

And all because I'm a girl I thought. if I were a boy everything would be easier. I bet i would make her fall in love with me and everyone will accept us, because this is how couples must be, or, how society thinks couples must be. A man and a woman.

Then Sohyun interrupted all my thoughts.

Sohyun:"Jeon Jiyoon, believe me, everyone could fall in love with you, you're an angel, just like you say Gayoon is, and i'm 100% sure that she loves you and she'd do anything for you. And i know she doesn't care that you're a girl". She said and she yawned.

I smiled and cleaned my tears.

Jiyoon:"We'll talk about this tomorrow, you look tired and I'm tired too, we both should go to sleep, by the way, are you the only one who is awake?" I hope Hyun and Namji are asleep, I would die if they hear this conversation.

Sohyun:"Well, Hyuna is sleeping in our room and Jihyun, well, she told me she was going to spend the night in other place..." My jaw dropped, she is not usually like this  "oh, but not with a guy hahaha, with a girl-friend she hadn't see in a long time...You should have seen your face Jiyoonie, it was priceless" she giggled and yawned again.

Jiyoon:"You should have explained that first, silly" And we both start to laugh. then I remembered Gayoon was sleeping so i stop and started to talk in whispers.

Jiyoon:"Now go to sleep!, it's late and I don't want to wake up Gayoonie" I ordered "Sleep tight, i love you"

Sohyun:"Hey dumb-, I thought you loved Gayoon! You're such a player" she said with a sarcastic face.

Jiyoon:" I love you in a friendly way Kkwonsso hahaha, you're so annoying sometimes" i sighed.

Sohyun:"Annoying? How could you say that Jiyoon?!, now I'll leave because I don't want to be insulted by you, idiot" she said and a laughed.

Then she came to my bed, she hugged me and kissed my cheek.

Sohyun: "Good night, unnie"

Jiyoon:"Good night"

She left and I moved closer to Gayoon's body.

I feel like the luckiest girl on Earth right now. I wish I could stay like this forever.

---------------

*Sohyun, Hyuna and Jihyun's room*

Sohyun came into her room and laid in Hyuna's bed.

Hyuna:"Where were you, baby?"

All Sohyun could see was Hyuna's back. Then Sohyun's fingers started to trail Hyuna's arms and the older girl giggled.

Sohyun:"I was at Jiyoon and Gayoon's room, I heard some noises and I wanted to know what was happening there"

Hyuna:"Oh I see" now Hyuna was looking at Sohyun "And, is everything alright in their room?"

Sohyun:"Yes, now let's sleep, i'm really tired" she said smiling.

Hyuna:"Ok Sohyunie; we're so lucky that Jihyun unnie is staying in her friend's house"

Hyuna kissed soflty Sohyun's lips, then both girls smiled.

Sohyun:"Yes, we are so lucky, i hope she goes out more often so we can have the room for ours" Then Sohyun and Hyuna kissed again.

Sohyun:"I love you Hyun"

Hyuna:"I love you too Sohyunie".

I'm the luckiest girl in the world Sohyun thought.

The couple started to cuddle and finally, they fell asleep.