My biggest secret

My perfect girl

After we ate Sohyun's cake, the party started, it was so fun, everybody was in the dance floor dancing, talking, having a good time. I was with Sohyun dancing our favorite song but then I saw Gayoon, she was dancing with some guy I've never seen before, they were so close, i started to look at them with jealousy and sadness, what I didn't know was that Sohyun noticed that.

Sohyun:"Unnie, is everything alright?"

Jiyoon:"Yes" I lied. "Why do you ask?"

Sohyun:"I asked because I saw the way you looked at Gayoon, are you sure everything is ok? You know you can tell me anything.

I sighed. I knew Sohyun wouldn't leave me alone until I told her, besides she's my best friend and I have to tell someone my feelings for Gayoon or I'm gonna explode or something.

Jiyoon:" Can we talk outside?, I need to tell you something." I said and she nodded; I was shaking, she would be the first person that knows my biggest secret, but I'm sure I won't regret it, Maknae is amazing, I know she'll support me and will give me some good advices. When we were outside I decided to find a good place to tell her, a place that wasn't near to the party's room, I didn't want anyone to hear my secret by accident. We arrived to a park and we sat in a bench.

Sohyun:"Ok, unnie, now we're alone, tell me everything" she holded my hand and gave me a sweet smile. 

Jiyoon:"Well..the reason I looked in that way at Gayoon when she was dancing with that guy is because I love her" Finally, I said it, i felt a little relieved.

Sohyun:"Wait, do you love her as a friend, right?"

Jiyoon:"..." She saw my face and she hugged me tight.

Sohyun:"Oh unnie, don't worry, I bet she doesn't even like that guy, so don't be sad. By the way, do you love her since...?

Jiyoon:"You know I've always loved her as a friend but, 5 months ago I realised it wasn't a "normal" love, I knew it because whenever I'm with her, I feel in heaven, when she's not around I'm always sad, she's in my mind the whole day and the whole night, I dream with her and I would do anything to see my princess smile. I've been wanting to tell her my feelings but then, a lot of questions appear in my mind: What if she rejects me? and if she finds me disgusting and our friendship is over? And if she likes another guy?" I stopped for a moment.  "Sohyunah, do you think i have a chance? Do you know if she likes somenone?

Sohyun looked at me and holded my hand.

Sohyun"Jiyoonie, look, don't be sad but Gayoon told me today there was one guy and she really likes him, he has a pretty nice taste in music and is really good looking..." I felt the tears coming, I felt my heart broken "but, I think you could make her fall in love with you, I'm sure about that, unnie".

Jiyoon:"Really? Why do you say that?

Sohyun:"Because you're a beautiful girl, you're always taking care of her and she notices that; any person in this world would be lucky to have you and I know Gayoon is not an exception. Don't give up; you must try, or you'll regret it, believe me..." then she gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Now, let's go back to the party, I want to dance a little more!!!"

Jiyoon:"Aish, but i don't want to go back there right now, you'll have to convince me somehow"

Sohyun:"Unnie, can we go back to the party?? Maknae wants to dance a little more" She said it using aegyo and I started to laugh "Heeey! don't laugh, now, let's go!!"

Jiyoon:"Ok, my birthday girl, but promise me to things: 1. You won't tell anyone about this conversation. 2. You'll help me conquer Gayoon's heart"

She nodded, excited, then she grabbed my hand and we went back to the party. 

Hyuna:"GIRLS, WHERE WERE YOU? I WAS SEARCHING YOU BECAUSE I WANTED TO DANCE WITH YOU

Jiyoon:"We were taking some fresh air but I don't want to dance right now, still, you can dance with Kkwonsso.

Hyuna:"Ok then, let's go Sohyunah" she gave a kiss on the cheek, very close to , and Sohyun blushed. Then they disappeared in the crowd.

I decided to take a drink and I sat, alone. I was thinking about the conversation I had a few minutes ago with Sohyun. Do i really have a chance or she said it just because she was my friend? And who's that guy she likes? and why she didn't tell me? I took a sip of my drink and then someone covered my eyes. I recognize her scent and I smiled.

Gayoon:" Where were you, my dear? I was looking for you" Then she sat next to me, grabbed my head and gave me a kiss in my nose. She was drunk. Usually she's not like that but I still loved that kiss. I just wished she gave me kisses when she's sober.

Jiyoon:"I was outside with the maknae"

Gayoon:"Oh hell no!!!, I don't want you to be with the maknae, she can be with Hyuna but you're mine" she said fooling around, I laughed but I felt a little bit sad because I knew it wasn't true.

Jiyoon:"Ok, Gayoon, I'm yours hahaha"

Gayoon:"Jiyoorie, don't laugh, i'm serious"

Jiyoon:"I know you're not serious, you're drunk hahaha now come on, I'll take you home, you can't stay here like this" I said good bye to the other members and called a cab. 20 minutes later we arrived home, I helped Gayoon because she couldn't stay on her feet. Finally I opened the door and we went to our room, Gayoon was so tired that she just jumped to her bed and fall asleep instantly. I decided to cover her with some blankets, then i whispered in her ear "I love you Heo Gayoon", i kissed her in her forehead, i put my pajamas and I went to sleep.