Confessing

My perfect girl

I was walking in the street, alone, my mind was filled with doubts, questions and many things but i knew i had to tell her, it was the perfect moment. She told me she was in a cafeteria, not far away from me. I wonder how will she react when I tell her.

Finally, I arrived and i heard an angel's voice calling my name. It was her.

Gayoon: "Jiyoon, over here!"  she said waving her hand,

I walk towards her and i sat in her table, I felt my heart beating faster.

Gayoon:"So...?" she said smiling, then she ate a little piece of cake. 

I couldn't say a thing, I was paralyzed, I couldn't tell her, I'm not that brave... But, if I never try, I'll never know, what if she likes me too? I thought. I opened my mouth; another question appeared in my mind: and what if she doesn't? and i closed my mouth, instantly.

Gayoon:"Is everything ok? you're acting weird" now she wasn't smiling, she was just looking at me, she noticed i was really nervous about something.

I have to tell her, it is now or never.

Jiyoon:"Gayoonah...I don't  know how to tell this, and you might be a little surprised but, lately I've been feeling "different" about you" Different? Why the hell did you say different, agh, you're an idiot, Jiyoon.

She laughed at my comment, and i can't blame her, it sounded really stupid.

Gayoon:"Different?? What do you mean?" 

Jiyoon:"Well... I think I might have..." I gulped, I felt my heart beating hard in my chest, there's no turn back "...feelings for you".

Her reaction wasn't what i expected. she didn't laugh, she didn't screamed, anything. Then she ate another piece of cake. HOW COULD SHE EAT AFTER I TOLD HER SOMETHING LIKE THAT? I tried to remain calm and decided to make a sound or something.

Jiyoon:"So.."

Gayoon:"So what?" I was surprised at her statement. SO WHAT? IS SHE TRYING TO PRETEND I DIDN'T CONFESS?! 

Jiyoon:"I don't know if you noticed but, I've just confessed, so I want you to say something, anything"

Gayoon:"..."

Jiyoon:"Do...do you hate me? Do you find me disgusting?" My voice broke while I was saying that.

Gayoon:"I could never hate you Jiyoon, you're like my bestfriend but, let's pretend this didn't happened, ok? Don't tell anybody of this, I don't want you to embarass yourself, sorry" And she ate another piece of cake.

I looked at her, I couldn't believe it, I KNEW THAT CONFESSING WAS THE BIGGEST MISTAKE I COULD MAKE, I HATE HER, I HATE MYSELF  I thought then I stood up, I didn't looked at her and i left the place in a hurry.

I've never felt so ashamed and I started to cry.

Her words stayed in my head for a while "Let's pretend this didn't happened, ok? Don't tell anybody of this, I don't want you to embarass yourself, sorry"

--------

Then someone woke me up. It was Gayoon.

Gayoon:"Jiyoonshi, is everything ok? you were talking in your sleep and you screamed something and I was scared" I was breathing heavily, then I looked at her and I felt relieved, she didn't reject me, she doesn't even know my secret, it was just a nightmare, a horrible nightmare.

I sat in my bed.

Jiyoon:"Yeah, yeah, I'm alright, it was just a dream"

Gayoon:"Are you sure?" she looked really worried.

Jiyoon:"Yes Gayoon, don't worry, now go back to sleep. By the way, how are you feeling? You were so drunk last night hahaha"

Gayoon:"Hahaha I'm still dizzy but I'll be fine" she said and I smiled.

Jiyoon:"Ok, good night Gayoonshi" I said

Gayoon:"I'm not going to sleep until...you give me a goodnight kiss" I looked at her astonished "..in the cheek, dumb" I laughed and she did too.

Jiyoon:"Alright, but you have to give me one too, ok?" I kissed her in the cheek and she smiled "It's your turn"

She approached to me, slowly.

 Kiss her my heart said.