Nothing else mattered

My perfect girl

--------

Sohyun:"Psss, Jiyoonie, wake up" she said whispering into my ears, and I groaned.

I was really tired, i didn't sleep very well, but i didn't care, that was the best night of my life. But still, i didn't want to wake up.

Then the maknae started to pat my head, and i groaned louder.

jiyoon:"Leave...Jiyoonie...Alone" i said and i covered my face with the blankets.

Sohyun:"But...I'm making breakfast, and I know you want to eat my food, unnie" she said in a seductive way. I sat and cup Sohyun's face

Jiyoon:"Actually, I don't want to eat your food, silly, you don't cook well" 

Sohyun:"Yah, don't say that, i know you love my cooking" she said laughing and she stood up "I'll wait for you and your "perfect girl" in the kitchen, hurry up"

She left the room and there was only Gayoon and me. I didn't want to wake her up, she looked tired but still beautiful, I could stare at her all day long...but I was hungry so..

Jiyoon:"Hey sleepy head, time to wake up" i said, as softly as I could.

Gayoon:"hmmm...good morning, Jiyoon" she said yawning "what time is it?"

Jiyoon:"I don't know but maknae prepared breakfast for us, and i'm hungry, so let's eat" i said with aegyo and she smiled. 

Gayoon:"Ok, let's go, I'm hungry too" she said grabbing my hand and dragging me to the kitchen. There was only Hyuna and Sohyun and breakfast was already served.

Hyuna:"Uh, someone's happy" she said looking at Gayoon, she smirked at her. I looked at Sohyun and she lip-sinc "see?" and pointed my hand. Gayoon and I were still holding hands.

Gayoon:"Hahaha shut up and eat" she said and then she noticed she was holding my hand, she let go my hand and she blushed, a bit. Did she blushed? i think I'm imagining things I thought.

Then we both sat and started to eat. Everyone was really quiet. 

Finally, Gayoon decided to break the tension.

Gayoon:"By the way, where's Jihyun?"

Hyuna:"She stayed at her friends house, I think she'll comeback tonight" she said with full of food

Sohyun:"Ew, don't talk if you haven't finished eating" We all laughed. "We should do something today, don't you think?"

Hyuna:"Yeaaah, we should go to the cinema or go shopping, i want to buy new clothes! I don't have anything to wear" she sighed

Gayoon:"What are you saying?! Your closet is full of clotheees hahaha"

Hyuna:"But I want something neew! Everything i have is old"

Jiyoon:"Hmm, alright, alright, we'll go shopping then, let's finish the breakfast and then we'll get ready" 

We finished breakfast, we fixed our bedrooms, took shower and finally, we were ready to leave.

We got into the car and I decided to drive. It was a sunny day and I felt happy because It's been a long time since I made this kind of plans with my members.

I just hope that the fans don't recognize us, i mean, i love them, but i really wanted to spend a good time with the girls, specially with Gayoon. While I was driving, I was thinking a lot of what Sohyun said, about confessing my love to her, maybe she was right, and I should give it a try. Besides, Gayoon has been acting weird, but in a lovely way, like if she felt something for me.

Finally we arrived to the mall.

Jiyoon:"Ok then, so where do we go first?"

Hyuna:"To that cafe, I'm hungry!!!" she said almost screaming

Gayoon:"But we just had breakfast!!! Yah, you're hungry all time and I'm not hungry, besides i want to go shopping now"

Sohyun:"Hmm ok, so, why don't you go ahead and I'll go with Hyuna to the cafe" she smirked at me "we'll meet later in this place, alright?"

Jiyoon:"Alright then" i said excited "Let's go Gayoonieee!" 

We started to walk around the mall, we went to some stores and try some outfits. Gayoon bought for herself a cute dress and I bought a pair of sunglasses.

We talked, a lot. I love being like this with her, it feels so natural, i can be me when I'm with her, being with her it's easy, i feel comfortable even if we're talking about the weirdest things. 

After hours of walking, we decided to eat something, and finally we wanted to go home.

We went to the place where we split from the maknaes. But they weren't there.

Gayoon:"Damn, where are these kids? I'm really tired" she said while sitting on a bench. i joined her.

Jiyoon:"I'm tired too, I'll call Kkwonsso and Ill ask her where she is" I said and she sighed. She was  a bit pissed.

Gayoon:"I hope they get here soon, i don't want to walk anymore, my feet hurts" she said showing pointing at her feet and then she rested her head in my shoulder.

I called Sohyun. No answer.

Jiyoon:"She doesn't answer, I'll call Hyuna then" I called, and she didn't answer neither. Where are they?

Gayoon:"Maybe they're watching a movie" she frowned

Jiyoon:"Don't frown Gayoonie! Your face doesn't look pretty when you frown haha" she frowned even more and stood up "Just kidding, don't be mad, it was a joke" I forgot she gets pissed with anything. "Don't be mad with Jiyoorie" i said using my best aegyo and she let out a soft laugh.

I was forgiven.

Gayoon:"So, what do we do? I'm bored right now"

Jiyoon:"Wanna see a movie? You can choose any movie you want" she nodded. We went to the cinema, I bought the tickets and the food.

She chose a scary movie, and I regret telling her to pick the movie. I get scared with the most stupid things.

We took our places and the movie started. It was about a girl who had a demon inside, or something like that, I don't know exactly because I closed my eyes the entire movie . Ugh, i hate this kind of movies.

Gayoon:"Are you alright? Do you want to go? We can leave if you want"

Jiyoon:"No, I'm ok" I lied

Gayoon:"Hmm..ok, but if you get really scared you can hug me"  she held my hand, tight.

Jiyoon:"Ok, Gayoonie" she was staring at me and my heart was beating faster.

Heo Gayoon, stop looking at me like that, you'll make me blush or something.

i tried to focus on the movie but she was still staring at me. I started to feel really weird.

Jiyoon:"Why are you looking at me like that? Is there something in my face? hahaha" she didn't say a thing. "Gayoonie, is everything alrig...

She shut me up with a kiss. I felt like the entire world was falling apart. But we were safe, there was only us.

Nothing else mattered in that moment. Nothing.