Greedy

My perfect girl

Kiss her my heart said.

I felt everything in slow motion. Her lips approaching to my cheek slowly, I felt the need to turn my face and kiss her softly.

But I couldn't.

She kissed my cheek and walked to her bed.

And i just stayed there, thinking if i should've kissed her or if I made the correct choice. 

Gayoon: "Hey silly, what are you thinking?" she smirked and i looked at her.

Jiyoon:"I was thinking about my dream, it was horrible" I lied and she knew I wasn't thinking about my dream.

Gayoon:"It was really that bad?" she asked concerned "do you want to tell me your dream?"

Jiyoon:"No Gayoorie, I'd like to keep it to myself" she stood up and went to my bed again and she held my hand. My heart started to beat fast and I blushed. 

Gayoon:"C'mon Jiyoonie, I'm your bestfriend and I want to know about your dream" she look at my face, searching for my eyes, and I looked down, trying to evade them.

Jiyoon:"No, it's not important" i could hear she sighed and she let go of my hand. When she did, I felt empty, sad and lonely, even if she was next to me. I just wanted to feel her touch.

Gayoon:"Alright then, don't tell me" she said, and I noticed she was pissed.

Jiyoon:"Don't be mad Gayoonie, i don't want you to worry, that's all" I hugged her.

She hugged me back and we both laid down on my bed. It was like heaven to me, this was one of the things i've always wanted to do with her. And I'm doing it. I feel completely happy.

Gayoon:"Now I'm not sleepy anymore Jiyoonshi, sing me a lullaby, please" she looked at my face, searching for my eyes again, but this time i looked at her too. We stayed silent for a while, just looking at our eyes. I was trying to find her soul, trying to read her deepest thoughts and I felt she was trying to do that too.

I felt in peace, nothing could ruin this moment.

Then Gayoon broke the silence.

Gayoon:"Yah, why aren't you singing to me?"

Jiyoon:"Because I don't want to, you asked me first for a kiss and now do you want me to sing you a lullaby? Don't be greedy Gayoon" She laughed and punched my arm playfully.

Gayoon:"I'M NOT GREEDY!!" she screamed and i covered with my hand

Jiyoon:"Shhhhh- you'll wake up the other members" i said laughing. She took my hand off and gave me a smirk. 

Gayoon:"I'll scream again if you don't sing me a lullaby"

Jiyoon:"No, you wouldn't hahaha"

Gayoon:"SING TO ME JEON JIYOO"i covered again as fast as I could and we both started to laugh.

Jiyoon:"Ok, ok, I'll sing to you, you don't have to scream. Geez girl, you're really insane, now go to your bed and I'll sing to you" she stopped hugging me and I thought she would go to her bed.

But she didn't.

She hid under my blankets.

Gayoon:"I don't want to go to my bed, i want to sleep here" she said.

Jiyoon:"Hahaha ok, then I'll sleep in your bed"

Gayoon:"Noooo, don't leave me, I don't want to be alone" 

I stared at her, I couldn't believe what she said What the hell is wrong with you tonight, Gayoon? Maybe you're still drunk  I thought. Is not that I don't like it, but she's not usually like this.

Jiyoon:"O-ok" I felt nervous and excited at the same time. I got into the bed and I laid down, next to her, but I kept my distance cause' I was scared too. But then Gayoon grabbed my body  and moved it next to her's.

And I even didn't try to stop her. 

Gayoon:"Don't be shy, Jiyoonie" she gave me another smirk. I gulped. "Now sing to me a cute song" she ordered

Jiyoon:"Alright, your majesty" she giggled.

I started to sing and, at the same time i ran my hands through her hair.

I wanted to treasure this moment forever. I've never felt this happiness before. I didn't want this to end, I wanted to stay like this with her. With my perfect girl. I realized I don't need anyone or anything if I'm with her. I don't have to be afraid of anything if she's close to me. She's the only one for me and I will always be in love with her. 

I finished singing and she was asleep, I smile escaped from my mouth and I gave her a slight kiss in her beautiful nose.

"Wow Jiyoon, you are really in love with Gayoon" Sohyun said.." And... I think she loves you too"