Unexpected

Survival Mode

You stared at Chanyeol dumbfounded. You think that he couldn’t do this; he won’t stain his hands with another person’s blood to get what he wants.

 

  “Chanyeol, is it true? That you—“

 

  “Yes.”

 

  Jungkook glared at him furiously and kicked him violently while you can only watch Chanyeol writhe in pain. He just accepts the painful blows; no one dares to help him because they were all too dazed.

 

  You can’t take it anymore. You ran away, feeling upset and hurt for your best friend that you treasured so much. You accidentally bumped into someone. It was Luhan, and his eyes widen as he saw you, eyes are puffy due to crying and cheeks are awfully red. You bowed as an apology and walked away, you wanted to be alone now.

 

  The rooftop was the place you could all think of, probably, there will be no one who will go there. You could pour all your feelings there, and no one would judge you like what they do. You stretched your feet and lie down the cold floor, looking at the twinkling stars. Tears started to fall again and you wiped them furiously.

 

  The wind was chilly, but you don’t care. You don’t want to see someone at this moment. Suddenly, raindrops started to cascade from the dark sky. It seems that the sky is crying with you, you were already wet but you still didn’t dare to move from your place.

 

  “What an idiot,” someone said from the background. You jerked your head up only to find Sehun standing there, also wet because of the rain that is constantly pouring from the sky. You didn’t have the strength to say something anymore, you feel weak and powerless. You fainted, and Sehun groaned in frustration before carrying you up and bringing you to his claimed room.

 

  You opened your eyes and found yourself in an unfamiliar room. You can feel a warm breath on your back, and when you turned around, you found Oh Sehun. You instantly fell on the floor, blushing madly because of embarrassment. He didn’t stir up a bit causing you to sigh calmly in reassurance.

 

  “How the did I got here? I’m certain that I’m—.”

 

  You remember. All of the things that happened to you yesterday and it were too much to take in. You wondered what happened to Chanyeol, and where he is now. You felt guilty for not helping him when he needed you the most, you were helpless that time.

 

  Sehun abruptly wake up, and just by looking at him, you felt like screaming. How does he manage to still look handsome even if he just woken up? That’s so unfair.

 

  “I know I’m handsome. Stop staring,” he uttered impassively. You rolled your eyes but truthfully, you really agree to him, but you just don’t want to spat it on his face boldly. Besides, you were just a shadow to him. He doesn’t care about you at all.

 

  You expected Sehun to kick you out of his room and yes, he really did, but you were thankful enough that he let you stay on his room.

 

  You heard footsteps, and you were about to turn left when someone grabbed you and covered your mouth with his hands. He slowly got a knife from his pocket and aligns it on your neck, smirking ominously.

 

  “Goodbye, Soomin.”

 

  Bang. It was a gunshot. The one holding you fell down on the ground with a loud thud. You were shivering in fear; you were nearly killed by a person. You recall his name that was Daehyun, for his parents and yours are business partners but you weren’t able to talk to him once.

 

  You turned to look at the one who saved you, and your eyes widened in pure shock.

 

  “You?” she asked hesitantly.

 

  “Yeah.”