Seconds

Shacking Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunday, February 15, 2009…

 

            I didn’t wake until after nine in the morning, which was the longest stretch I’d slept in forever.  The first order of business, aside from sliding out from under Kyuhyun—preferably without waking him—was to use the toilet.  I managed to scoot over to the edge of the bed silently enough and sat up, moving my legs over the side of the bed.  Then I stood up.

            “Ah!” I cried out in pain, falling back onto the mattress and closing my eyes as the pain in my behind finally hit me full force.

            Kyuhyun moved, making the mattress dip behind my head, and touched my cheek.  “What’s wrong?”

            “It hurts!” I whimpered.

            “What hurts?”

            I opened my eyes and looked up at him.  “What do you think hurts?  My , of course!”

            “I’m so sorry, babe!  I didn’t mean to be rough!”

            “You weren’t rough,” I told him, sighing heavily.  “You were far more gentle then I expected you to be, but there’s almost no way to prevent being sore when you’ve never had before.”

            “Is there anything I can do?”

            “Will you help me get to the bathroom?”

            I hated even asking him for help.  I have my pride, after all.  But all the pride in the world wouldn’t do me any good if I wet myself, so there was nothing I could do about it.  Kyuhyun was quick to jump to his feet and round the bed.  He held out his hands for me and I took them. 

            “Gently,” I told him, grasping his hands and allowing him to pull me up into a standing position. 

            I wrapped my arms around him and pressed my face to his chest, trying to let the pain subside as he held onto me.  “Would you like to walk or would you like me to carry you?”

            “Carry,” I said decidedly.  I could always try walking back from the bathroom, but the first order of business was to use the toilet and possibly shower.  Although Kyuhyun did his best to wipe us down after we finished, I’d still been a sweaty mess afterwards and I wanted to feel clean again before we checked out.  I wrapped an arm around his neck and he scooped me up into his arms.  If I wasn’t so sore, I’d have probably swooned over him carrying me, but I wasn’t able to concentrate on that at the moment.

            Kyuhyun set me down in the middle of the bathroom and helped me walk over to the toilet.  We were still both and we’d certainly done our fair share of using the bathroom together, but the idea of him watching me did not appeal to me at the moment.

            “Can you turn around?”

            “Seriously?” Kyuhyun asked, his brows rising. 

            “Yes,” I said, leveling him with a glare.

            Kyuhyun turned around until his back was to me and crossed his arms over his chest.  “How many times have we gone to the bathroom together at venues just so we could gossip about everyone else and now you have an issue with me seeing you piss?”

            “Seeing as your life is now completely dependent upon when I feel like doing it, one would think you’d just keep your mouth shut and be nice to me,” I informed him.

            “I am being nice!” he argued.  “I just don’t get why you feel shy after the fact?”

            “I am so not in the mood to explain myself to you this morning,” I said, finishing up and flushing the toilet.  Then I gingerly walked over to the sink and began washing my hands.  “Be a dear and turn on the shower for me.”

            Kyuhyun walked over to the shower and adjusted the temperature, then he came back for me and helped me to the shower, patiently waiting as I took little baby steps.  Then he lifted me over the bathtub rim. 

            “Can I join you?” he asked hesitantly.

            I felt bad for snapping at him already this morning when last night was one of the best nights of my life and held the curtain open for him.  He climbed in and I reached down to turn up the water temperature.  As the water turned scalding hot, he backed away from it and hugged the wall.

            “Are you trying to cook us?”

            I laughed and turned it down a little.  “I like it warm.”

            “Baby, that wasn’t warm.  That was seriously going to burn my skin off.”

            I wet my hair and reached for my shampoo.  Before I managed to squirt it into my hand, Kyuhyun stole it away from me and motioned with his finger for me to turn around.  I closed my eyes as I heard him squeeze the bottle and then felt his fingers in my hair, massaging my scalp.  I leaned back against him as he finished and he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek before backing me into the water to rinse off.  When I was finished washing my hair, he got started on his and I began to scrub myself with soap. 

             When he closed his eyes to rinse his hair, I looked him over without restraint.  Mine.  He was all mine and no one else’s.  Yes, there were countless girls around the world that dreamed of having him, that listened to his voice and sighed at its deep, smooth timbre, that obsessively tracked his every move, but none of them got to have this part of him except me.

            “Like what you see?” he teased, when I’d accidentally zoned out while staring at his body.

             I felt my cheeks begin to burn and looked down at my feet.  “I do,” I admitted.

            Kyuhyun stepped closer and cupped my face, tilting my head up to him, and then bent down and kissed me.  His lips melded with mine as he took his time tasting me.  He began to my bottom lip and my hands pressed against his chest.  He slid his hands over my neck and shoulders and then covered my hand with his and took the bar of soap from me.  He then began to rub my back with suds and I relaxed against him.  I was concentrating on his tongue sliding along the seam of my lips when he gently began to massage my bottom.  I jumped a little out of surprise, my eyes opening as I felt his careful ministrations. 

            “Relax,” he said against my lips.  “I won’t hurt you.”

            I closed my eyes and opened my mouth for him, letting him distract me with his tongue sliding into my mouth.  As he kissed me thoroughly, he slipped his soaped up hand between my cheeks and softly rubbed my sore area, cleaning it tenderly before moving on to the front of me, where I had to stop him for my own self-preservation. 

            “Nah-ah-ah,” I said, grabbing the soap away from him.

            Kyuhyun smirked at me and stepped back under the stream of water, letting the water hit his back as I finished cleaning myself.  Then I handed it over to him, rinsed off, and stepped out of the shower.

            “Leaving me behind?”

            “I probably won’t get far,” I pointed out, immediately feeling the ache in my backside when I started to walk around again.  It wasn’t as sharp as it was when I first woke.  Perhaps the water and soap helped a little, but I still wasn’t going to be dancing or sprinting for the next day or two.

            “Don’t get dressed yet.”

            “In case you didn’t notice, it’s the middle of February, so I’m not going to sit around in a towel too long,” I informed him, walking over to the sink and combing my hair back before turning on the hair dryer and fixing my hair before he finished washing.  When he was finally out of the shower and dried off, he helped me into the bedroom.

            “I feel like I’m helping my grandma cross the street,” he teased me and I smacked him hard enough to make him wince on his chest. 

            “You think it’s so damn funny,” I grumbled.

             Kyuhyun set me down on the edge of the bed and walked over to his bag.  “Lie down,” he ordered me.

             “The hell I will,” I shot back.  “I’m cold and I want to get dressed.”

             Kyuhyun pulled a tub from his bag and walked back over to me.  Then he pushed my chest with the palm of his hand until I fell back into the mattress.  “What is that?”

            “My personal informant recommended that I get something to help heal you up faster down there, so I went to pick it up last night at the drug store on my own,” he said, unscrewing the cap and kneeling down beside the bed.  “Pull your legs up.”

            “I can do it myself,” I told him, starting to sit up again.

            Kyuhyun rested his hand on my thigh and began to run his hand up and down, putting me at ease.  “Just let me do it this time.  I’m the one who caused this and I don’t want you to be shy about me touching you anymore.”

            I lay back on the bed and pulled up my legs to give him better access and he diligently rubbed the cream around and over my hole before screwing the lid back on and handing the tub to me. 

            “You should reapply it a couple more times today.”

            I nodded, sitting back up and stowing it in my bag as he walked back into the bathroom to wash his hands and dry his hair.  We dressed and checked out of the hotel by late morning, but instead of returning to the dorm immediately, he took me out for brunch at a restaurant in the area he’d tried once before with his family and really liked.  I had to admit that the food was filling and for a change, I was famished.  It was a buffet style brunch, so Kyuhyun offered to get all my food and kept filling my plate up until I actually felt fat and bloated from eating too much. 

            I finally set down my fork and watched Kyuhyun as he continued to eat.  “You’ve got this silly, adorable grin on your face that is so going to exposed us to the whole group if you don’t find a way to hide it.”

            Kyuhyun only smiled wider, continuing to stare at his food.  “I know I do.”

            “Everyone’s going to know that you got laid,” I informed him.  “Remember the first time Kibum had that look about him?  They were onto him the minute he returned home and forced him to cough up every detail before they let him go to bed.  And you were with me the whole night and I can’t walk normal, so there’s almost no chance they won’t figure it out if you can’t stop from grinning.”

            “I don’t know if that’s possible,” he admitted, glancing across the table at me. 

            “Try,” I said, smiling at his sweet admission. 

            “What if…” Kyuhyun began and then stopped himself.

            “What if what?”

            “What if we didn’t go back to the dorm right away?  What if we went somewhere we could just be ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter